Windows 10: Some microsoft store games sync, continuously at 0%. [PC]

Discus and support Some microsoft store games sync, continuously at 0%. [PC] in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hey, I'm very disappointed right now. I just spent 3 and a half hours downloading Forza Horizon 4 and Marvel vs Capcom. I then open the games then it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Endless Bart, May 5, 2019.

1. Some microsoft store games sync, continuously at 0%. [PC]

Hey,
    I'm very disappointed right now. I just spent 3 and a half hours downloading Forza Horizon 4 and Marvel vs Capcom. I then open the games then it says that it is syncing, i wait 10 minutess and the meter doesnt move.
    I have reset my games in windows settings, I have Restarted and made sure all my xbox services are running, I have gone through multiple threads on this site to no avail.
    [Edit] Just reinstalled the game, still have the same issue.
    Please help.
    P.S This doesnt happen with sea of thieves?

:)

Endless Bart, May 5, 2019

2. Using games from the microsoft store

Based on the results you've obtained, this can be an issue with the Windows Store which affects the digital games you’ve downloaded from it. We suggest manually resetting the Windows Store cache. Here are the steps:

• Press the Windows + R keys to open the Run dialog box.
    • Type WSReset.exe and click OK.
    • The Store and a command prompt will now open with any message. The command prompt will automatically close after the Store's cache has been reset.
    Once done with the reset, kindly click this
    link
    and follow the steps on how to check for updates for apps and games from Windows Store. Search if there are any updates available for the affected game.

Keep us updated with the progress.

Catherine Cus., May 5, 2019
  3. Microsoft Sudoku Daily Challenge game crashes during the game.

Hi LJamesBlythe,

Having a corrupted game file is one of the potential reasons why Microsoft Sudoku crashes when playing. To help you resolve this concern, I need to gather more details. Kindly answer the questions below:

• When did the issue start?
    • Are you experiencing this concern with all of your games?
    • What are the troubleshooting steps you have done so far?
    • Have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling the affected game?

In the meantime, I suggest that you perform the troubleshooting steps below:

Step 1: Run the troubleshooter for Windows apps using the link below. This can help remove problems with an app from Microsoft Store.

Click here

Step 2: Check for updates for apps and games from Windows Store. Kindly click the link below to proceed:

Check for updates for apps and games from Windows Store

Step 3: Delete Temporary files. This will help delete temporary files that have been stored on your computer.

1. Click Start and click Settings.
    2. Select System.
    3. Select Storage.
    4. Select This PC.
    5. Click Temporary files.
    6. Choose Temporary files.
    7. Click Remove files.

Step 4: Reset the game from the Settings menu.

1. Click Start and click Settings.
    2. Select System.
    3. Select Apps and features.
    4. Find the game and click Advanced options.
    5. Click Reset. You need to restart your computer to let the changes take effect.

Kindly update us with the results, so that we can assist you further.

Wilfred Mac, May 5, 2019
  4. Some microsoft store games sync, continuously at 0%. [PC]

Microsoft Store Games

Hi Nhan,

For us to make sure that the failed download will be remove from your device, please follow the steps below:

Step 1: Uninstall the game on your device.

Click this link for the steps.

Step 2: Run the troubleshooter for Windows apps.

Check this link for the app troubleshooter.

Step 3: Reset the Windows Store to clear the Store cache.

• Press Windows key + X on your keyboard.   
    • Click on Command prompt (Admin).   
    • Type wsreset.exe, and then hit Enter.   

Step 4: Reinstall the game again.

To make sure that all changes made will take effect. Here's the link on how.

We hope that this information was helpful. Let us know if you need further assistance.

Acelyn Alc, May 5, 2019
Thema:

Some microsoft store games sync, continuously at 0%. [PC]

1. Some microsoft store games sync, continuously at 0%. [PC] - Similar Threads - microsoft store games

2. microsoft store games

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    microsoft store games: pc games wont load https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-store-games/1790552a-493b-47d5-8ff3-36dff88b66d1"
  3. Can’t download games through Microsoft store on PC

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Can’t download games through Microsoft store on PC: I’ve started having an issue now where I cant download any games through the store. Been trying to download Forza Horizon 4 which i have downloaded previously and had no problems. The download starts, you can see the download speed start and then it drops right down and...
  4. Transferring Microsoft Store game to other pc

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Transferring Microsoft Store game to other pc: Hey. I have Windows 10 Home and I'm trying to transfer a game that I bought and installed on one pc to another pc. I have already moved the game to a flash drive (via the option in Settings-->Apps)and am trying to put it on the new pc. When I try to copy the game folders to...
  5. Continue on PC

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Continue on PC: Hello, I'm setting up my new computer and linked my phone to it. I downloaded Microsoft Launcher on my Android device and the Your Phone Companion app. I am unable to utilize the Continue on PC feature to send pics or share websites to computer....it acts as if it cannot...
  6. Games microsoft store

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Games microsoft store: So today i got a new pc, when i wanted to install my games on the microsoft store. One was there, and the other was not. He was on another account and im sure, ive activated the game in this account. Because i played it just two days before in this account so there got to be...
  7. PC Not Syncing With Microsoft Account

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    PC Not Syncing With Microsoft Account: I got a new laptop and after setting up the PC I found out that my PC settings are not getting synced with the Microsoft Account. I found out the following issue. [ATTACH] Can I please get a solution to fix this. Thank You...
  8. Microsoft Store PC Game Gifting ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Store PC Game Gifting ?: My friend gifted me a game from the Microsoft store on PC, I got the email saying he had gifted it to me but there is no code and it's not showing up in my game library or on my Microsoft store account, any help would be appreciated....
  9. Microsoft games from the game store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft games from the game store: After the update of whatever happened, I can't open any of my games on my computer. I play and paid for Microsoft solitaire collection, and every time I click to open it, it goes to a black screen. Yes, I have uninstalled it and reinstalled it 18 times, still nothing? help?...
  10. Microsoft Store announces PC digital game gifting

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Store announces PC digital game gifting: [img] Last Fall, the Microsoft Store enabled gifting of select Xbox One digital games, Xbox One downloadable game content (durables only), and Xbox Live Gold and Xbox Game Pass subscriptions. This feature has been a huge hit with our fans and has made buying presents for...