Windows 10: Some Microsoft updates nagging

Discus and support Some Microsoft updates nagging in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hello,At 14 April 2021, installed KB5001330 (manually), after that removed Edge browser. My default browser is Google Chrome.KB4023057 is offered again... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Motim, May 4, 2021.

1. Motim Win User

Some Microsoft updates nagging

Hello,At 14 April 2021, installed KB5001330 (manually), after that removed Edge browser. My default browser is Google Chrome.KB4023057 is offered again and again and I keep removing it. (I read about it in the internet)I use now the "Windows update mini tool" to check for updates.That KB5001330 update is in the history updates list, why is it offered again in the "...mini tool" when checking for updates.Answers will be appreciated.ThanksWindows 10 pro, Winver 19041.928 x64

:)

Motim, May 4, 2021
  2. Edwin Win User

'Try Microsoft Edge' nag when logging in

Two suggestions:
    1. Use your own Picture; turn off Windows Spotlight,
    2. Turn Off 'Get fun facts...'

Some Microsoft updates nagging [​IMG]

Edwin, May 4, 2021
  3. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, May 4, 2021
  4. OSdevr Win User

Microsoft Windows 10 Fall Creators Update Available Today

Oh dear they're still pushing that. I STILL don't like the metro tiles and stuff!

OSdevr, May 4, 2021
Thema:

1. Some Microsoft updates nagging - Similar Threads - Microsoft updates nagging

2. Backup Nag Screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Backup Nag Screen: Windows 11 23H2 22631.3235 OEM version.This has happened twice today since your latest update...When I go to Start>Settings, when the Settings page opens there is a NAG SCREEN about backing up my computer. Does anyone know how to get rid of that NAG SCREEN? I'm sorry but I am...
  3. Win 10 nag

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Win 10 nag: How do I get rid of the periodic "Lets Finish Setting Up Your Device" nag screen. My only options are to "CONTINUE" or "REMIND ME IN THREE DAYS". My computer works just fine without "finishing" the setup. Fortunately, if I click on the REMIND option I usually don't see this...
  4. get rid of macrium update nag screen?

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    get rid of macrium update nag screen?: their nag screen pops up every 5 minutes for a few hrs then disappears for a day or 2. how can I block that? I will update when I want to update it 149855
  5. 'Try Microsoft Edge' nag when logging in

in Windows 10 Support
    'Try Microsoft Edge' nag when logging in: Hi, I've just recently upgraded my PC to Windows 10 from Win7 after months of putting it off. Surprisingly it all went smoothly. I even found I was already activated and was not expecting that. However there is 1 niggle. I use Firefox as my default browser which continues...
  6. Google "Nag" on Edge

in Browsers and Email
    Google "Nag" on Edge: Anyone know how to eliminate the Google "nag" on Edge ? Pops up very, very frequently in the upper right corner of the page. MB adwcleaner is negative. [img] 91452
  7. Nag: "Required updates need to be installed"

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Nag: "Required updates need to be installed": Or maybe it is "Required updates need to be downloaded". I don't remember. In any case thee is only one option given: download or install. When this message appears the whole display is locked. Sometimes Esc removes the popup; sometimes Esc (and everything else) is ignored....
  8. Nagging "Windows Update" Items

Nagging "Windows Update" Items: I just downloaded Windows latest build 10240 and in the last few Insider Updates many of the issues I had were rectified. Also many of you gave me great information on how to solve the lingering ones. One issue still remains, a nagging one; Windows Update keeps showing me...
  9. How to stop Microsoft nagging

How to stop Microsoft nagging: Hello, As you already know from my previous posts about problems upgrading my windows 10 system, until I get it fixed, each time I turn on my pc, I notice lot of net traffic (something is downloading), I pull the line plug out, chk on C: and find brand new folder...
  10. Sticky Notes update nag

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Sticky Notes update nag: At least once a day I get the pic below requesting a sticky note update. I click 'ok' and nothing happens. This has been going on for a while. I find SN really handy and have it permanently open on the desktop - I'd like to either update the thing or turn off the nag. 102811