Windows 10: Some minor issues

Discus and support Some minor issues in Windows 10 Graphic Cards to solve the problem; I just upgraded to an asus gtx 1650 super graphics card and encounter some issues. 1) The night light in display setting can't work. 2) In device... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Graphic Cards' started by teots, Oct 24, 2020.

1. teots Win User

Some minor issues

I just upgraded to an asus gtx 1650 super graphics card and encounter some issues.

1) The night light in display setting can't work.
    2) In device manager, under other devices, there is a pci device coming out of nowhere
    which doesn't have a driver for it.
    3) When installing drivers, do I need to install the PhysX and usbc option ?

Does anyone has anwers to my questions.Thanks

:)

teots, Oct 24, 2020
  2. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Oct 24, 2020
  3. Minor Problems

Hi Gwen,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.

In order to help you better, could you please confirm a couple of things:

• Is this issue confined only with google chrome?
    • Are you getting any error message when opening any apps?
    I suggest you to follow the below methods and check if it helps.

Method 1: You can suggest this troubleshooter for Windows apps issues.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/run-the-troubleshooter-for-windows-apps

Method 2: Use the following steps, checking after each step to see if the issue is resolved.

• Run WSReset.exe.
    • Re-register Windows Store by running the following commands in a CMD window started as Administrator:
    PowerShell -ExecutionPolicy Unrestricted

$manifest = (Get-AppxPackage Microsoft.WindowsStore).InstallLocation + '\AppxManifest.xml' ; Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register $manifest

Method 3: Let’s try to identify the exact cause that is creating the overheat issue. Follow the methods:

Please follow the steps to run the system maintenance troubleshooter:

• Press Windows and X key together and select Control Panel.
    • Click on Troubleshooting.
    • Click on View all on the left side panel.
    • Click on System Maintenance and follow the onscreen.
    Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, Oct 24, 2020
  4. Some minor issues

Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Oct 24, 2020
Thema:

Some minor issues

1. Some minor issues - Similar Threads - minor issues

2. Minor desktop shortcut issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minor desktop shortcut issue: I cannot delete a shortcut on my PC. I get an error code and when I click try again, I still can't manage to delete it. It is an old shortcut from an already uninstalled game. What's peculiar is that in the past, I have been able to delete shortcuts of other already installed...
  3. Minor desktop shortcut issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Minor desktop shortcut issue: I cannot delete a shortcut on my PC. I get an error code and when I click try again, I still can't manage to delete it. It is an old shortcut from an already uninstalled game. What's peculiar is that in the past, I have been able to delete shortcuts of other already installed...
  4. Minor BSOD on start up. No boot loop, and issue could not be recreated by restarting, pls help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minor BSOD on start up. No boot loop, and issue could not be recreated by restarting, pls help: Hello,I already have a question up, and I was helped by a very kind technician named DaveM121 earlier this week. He helped me resolve some BSODs that I had while playing some games. Due to his help I managed to update my BIOS and Chipset. No issues thus far, UNTIL today....
  5. Minor BSOD on start up. No boot loop, and issue could not be recreated by restarting, pls help

Minor BSOD on start up. No boot loop, and issue could not be recreated by restarting, pls help: Hello,I already have a question up, and I was helped by a very kind technician named DaveM121 earlier this week. He helped me resolve some BSODs that I had while playing some games. Due to his help I managed to update my BIOS and Chipset. No issues thus far, UNTIL today....
  6. Minor BSOD on start up. No boot loop, and issue could not be recreated by restarting, pls help

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. My pc has gone from minor issue's to MAJOR issues in a matter of days

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My pc has gone from minor issue's to MAJOR issues in a matter of days: My desktop recently started having issues which started with getting BSOD's randomly which playing games. From the my wireless and Bluetooth capabilities disappeared from my system forcing me to Ethernet which then disappeared as well. My pc is now saying, when I try to login...
  8. My pc has gone from minor issue's to MAJOR issues in a matter of days

My pc has gone from minor issue's to MAJOR issues in a matter of days: My desktop recently started having issues which started with getting BSOD's randomly which playing games. From the my wireless and Bluetooth capabilities disappeared from my system forcing me to Ethernet which then disappeared as well. My pc is now saying, when I try to login...
  9. Having minor issues after renaming pc account user username.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Having minor issues after renaming pc account user username.: So i followed a guide on google to rename my main account username because when i setup pc my mail is *** Email address is removed for privacy *** and microsoft literally used insan as the username which i never wanted so i changed the ProfileImagePath regedit to the new...
  10. Having minor issues after renaming pc account user username.

Having minor issues after renaming pc account user username.: So i followed a guide on google to rename my main account username because when i setup pc my mail is *** Email address is removed for privacy *** and microsoft literally used insan as the username which i never wanted so i changed the ProfileImagePath regedit to the new...