Windows 10: Some numbers and letters don't work on login screen.

Discus and support Some numbers and letters don't work on login screen. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, When I type in the pin or password box on the windows login screen, some of them don't register. This means I'm unable to login. I've tried... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Jennifer_444, Nov 11, 2021.

1. Some numbers and letters don't work on login screen.

Hello, When I type in the pin or password box on the windows login screen, some of them don't register. This means I'm unable to login. I've tried rebooting several times, but there's no change.

:)

Jennifer_444, Nov 11, 2021
  2. armym3 Win User

WarRock 3D Detection don´t works

Hello Guys,

i had a problem with my Card. The card didn´t wanted to change in 3D Modus. Ok now i removed the other 2 Pins and now it runs in 3D Modus in 3DMark06 too. The Card is a HD 2900GT. But my Game WarRock don´t runs in 3D Modus. Is there a List where i can start the game in 3D Manual? Because in Automatic it don´t want start because the Card don´t see that it is an 3D Game. Can someone help me?

armym3, Nov 11, 2021
  3. JDivineŠ Win User
    stuff that don`t work

I also tryed safe mode, it still didn`t work on it. and Glucofacts Deluxe STILL does not work, so... you say that you don`t know how it started working on win 10 for you?

JDivineŠ, Nov 11, 2021
  4. JDivineŠ Win User

Some numbers and letters don't work on login screen.

stuff that don`t work

Nice, no answers what so ever... still can`t open new notifications, still right-click don`t work on taskbar... and still no answer as to why

JDivineŠ, Nov 11, 2021
Thema:

Some numbers and letters don't work on login screen.

1. Some numbers and letters don't work on login screen. - Similar Threads - numbers letters don't

2. Numbers and Letters at Top of Screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Numbers and Letters at Top of Screen: if i hit alt or backslash that results in numbers and letters showing at the top of my screen and are in the foreground and i cannot use the keyborad anymore. How do I remove this display?...
  3. Numbers and Letters at Top of Screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Numbers and Letters at Top of Screen: if i hit alt or backslash that results in numbers and letters showing at the top of my screen and are in the foreground and i cannot use the keyborad anymore. How do I remove this display?...
  4. Numbers and Letters at Top of Screen

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Some letters and numbers are not working on laptop's keyboard

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Some letters and numbers are not working on laptop's keyboard: So as the title of this post says , some letters and numbers on my keyboard won't work i.e I can type the numbers and letters b , c , l , 3 but not a , 1 or 2I've tried reinstalling the keyboard's drivers , uninstalled them , turned off sticky keys but with no result. Could...
  6. Some letters and numbers are not working on laptop's keyboard

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Some letters and numbers are not working on laptop's keyboard: So as the title of this post says , some letters and numbers on my keyboard won't work i.e I can type the numbers and letters b , c , l , 3 but not a , 1 or 2I've tried reinstalling the keyboard's drivers , uninstalled them , turned off sticky keys but with no result. Could...
  7. Some letters and numbers are not working on laptop's keyboard

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  8. Some numbers and letters don't work on login screen.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Some numbers and letters don't work on login screen.: Hello, When I type in the pin or password box on the windows login screen, some of them don't register. This means I'm unable to login. I've tried rebooting several times, but there's no change....
  9. Some numbers and letters don't work on login screen.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Some numbers and letters don't work on login screen.: Hello, When I type in the pin or password box on the windows login screen, some of them don't register. This means I'm unable to login. I've tried rebooting several times, but there's no change....
  10. Numbers and Letters at Top of Screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Numbers and Letters at Top of Screen: Every so often I must accidentally hit a combination of keys that results in numbers and letters showing at the top of my screen and are permanently in the foreground. How do I remove this display? [ATTACH]...