Windows 10: some odd bugs

Discus and support some odd bugs in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; i got a few minors bugs on my windows 10(not a virus for certain),for example when i write something on google chrome on the task bar,it will sometimes... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Mrinconsequential, Jan 8, 2021.

1. some odd bugs

i got a few minors bugs on my windows 10(not a virus for certain),for example when i write something on google chrome on the task bar,it will sometimes delete everything i wrote by itself,on youtube when i ask for fullscreen it instantly come back,idek y but if i push the button Ctrl,it will most of the time stop these problems.worst is with pictures,i can't right click to copy,but i can't double click to bring it to discord.i saw online that it was a problem of an ancient bug of one drive.

to be precise i got these problems on google chrome but not on microsoft edge.

submitted by /u/Mrinconsequential
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Mrinconsequential, Jan 8, 2021

2. Hardware Bug in AMD CPU Family

both intel and AMD keep updated lists of known faults for their cpus, its been posted on here before im sure, each cpu seems to have a massive list of known bugs and errors but they chunder away, odd isnt it*Roll Eyes some odd bugs :rolleyes:

theoneandonlymrk, Jan 8, 2021
  3. Bug with GWX translation

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to give your feedback about the bug in the feedback app.

To do so you can follow this below steps:

• Type “Windows Feedback” in the
      search box of Windows 10 system.

• From the search results shown, select the option for Windows Feedback app and launch it.

• As a mandatory step, please check the existing Windows 10 feedback reports and bug reports to make sure your identified issue or bug is not already present in them.

• If your bug or feedback is already mentioned by someone else, you can click on the “Me too” option which informs Microsoft that even you have faced similar issue / bug.

• In case of a new bug, feel elated that you found one and using the “New Feedback” option specify the relevant details clearly (possibly by making use of some screenshots for clarity).

• Once you are sure that you have shared all possible details about the issue you found with some Windows 10 functionality or feature, click on the “Submit” option to share your valuable feedback
      with Microsoft.
    The above step-by-step guide on using Windows Feedback app will help you to report any new error or bug with the Microsoft Windows 10 features. Please feel free to share any bugs that you may come across and may possibly
    have reported the same using this Feedback app.

Thanks.

Anil Madishetty, Jan 8, 2021
  4. qubit Win User

some odd bugs

Hardware Bug in AMD CPU Family

Yeah, that goes with what I said. Basically, the CPUs are pretty bug-free in all the usual operations they do, leaving more obscure code sequences with errors in them, which don't get used very often. That and the workarounds that developers use for known ensures that the systems keep running ok. Occasionally, bad errors like the Phenom TLB bug crop up, which put a kink in a CPU.

qubit, Jan 8, 2021
Thema:

some odd bugs

1. some odd bugs - Similar Threads - odd bugs

2. Windows 10 - User selection bug - odd question

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 - User selection bug - odd question: I need help. I am experiencing the windows 10 bug where my user selection at the login screen isn't present. The only account it will bring up is my sons account, which is corrupt. Where it get's sticky is that I can find a way to bring up a login to get into my admin...
  3. Windows 10 - User selection bug - odd question

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 - User selection bug - odd question: I need help. I am experiencing the windows 10 bug where my user selection at the login screen isn't present. The only account it will bring up is my sons account, which is corrupt. Where it get's sticky is that I can find a way to bring up a login to get into my admin...
  4. Windows 10 - User selection bug - odd question

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Random PC hard crash. No BSOD, just frozen screen; and bugged out audio making an odd noise.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Random PC hard crash. No BSOD, just frozen screen; and bugged out audio making an odd noise.: Randomly bumped my desk, and directly after my entire pc caused a screen freezing crash. During said crash there was a really loud noise through my headset, and then suddenly the entire PC just powered off. After such I ran a WhoCrashed.EXE to get a crash file, and was...
  6. Random PC hard crash. No BSOD, just frozen screen; and bugged out audio making an odd noise.

Random PC hard crash. No BSOD, just frozen screen; and bugged out audio making an odd noise.: Randomly bumped my desk, and directly after my entire pc caused a screen freezing crash. During said crash there was a really loud noise through my headset, and then suddenly the entire PC just powered off. After such I ran a WhoCrashed.EXE to get a crash file, and was...
  7. Random PC hard crash. No BSOD, just frozen screen; and bugged out audio making an odd noise.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. My code has a odd bug and I am not sure why

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My code has a odd bug and I am not sure why: I have a program that opens calc.exe and tried to get the pid for calc.exe to put it into a suspended state. I am not sure why when i first run it, it find no pid or process name and only the second time i run it, it finds the calc.exe pid and name. could someone please...
  9. My code has a odd bug and I am not sure why

My code has a odd bug and I am not sure why: I have a program that opens calc.exe and tried to get the pid for calc.exe to put it into a suspended state. I am not sure why when i first run it, it find no pid or process name and only the second time i run it, it finds the calc.exe pid and name. could someone please...
  10. Odd touch keyboard bugs

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Odd touch keyboard bugs: I'm facing some odd bugs with the touch keyboard on Windows 11 latest update. When I click the button in the taskbar to launch it, it pops up, but then after I close it, it becomes impossible to bring it back. Clicking the taskbar button again does nothing. The only way to...