Windows 10: Some odd folder spaces on Deviantart

Discus and support Some odd folder spaces on Deviantart in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I checked every folders on Favorite page, I looked at one of the folders but there up to me four rows and not five. I clicked on Edit page. On edit... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by WilliamShuford, Oct 29, 2018.

1. Some odd folder spaces on Deviantart

I checked every folders on Favorite page, I looked at one of the folders but there up to me four rows and not five. I clicked on Edit page. On edit mode there are three rows. So I just don't understand. I don't know If there must be a glitch. I logged on deviantart on Google Chrome. And it sucks when I sort the pics in one of my fave folders.

:)

WilliamShuford, Oct 29, 2018

2. I have an HP Stream Laptop and I keep running out of storage space

Hi Jay,

If a category can't show the folders that it contains, there is a possibility that the folders are somehow hidden. To maximize your PC's storage, follow the suggested steps in these links:

If further help is needed, let us know.

Darleen Pen, Oct 29, 2018
  3. enso Win User
    Quick Access not searching Pictures folder

Summary, that last suggestion didn't work.

• I moved the pictures to another folder temporarily.

• Since there were no troubleshooting steps for this scenario, just for the heck of it, I ran through the restore steps. Copied some pictures into the Pictures folder, ran a Quick Access search and initial problem remains: Searching all of QA doesn't find any files in Pictures folder, running search on just the Pictures folder does. I want to run a global search and find matching files in any/all of the Documents, Music, Videos, and Pictures folders.
    That article dates from 2015 and I'm guessing is out of date. I hope it didn't create potential future problems in my registry.

Bottom line: I'm still looking for a fix.

4. Some odd folder spaces on Deviantart

Downloads folder is the Documents folder

Hi Chris,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to Restore to Default the folders and document settings and see if it helps.

Step 1:

Please follow below steps and check if it helps.

• Go to Download folder.
    • Right click on the Download Folder and go to Properties.
    • In Properties go to Location tab.
    • In location Tab Click on Restore Default.

Step 2:

Please follow below steps and check if it helps.

• Go to Documents folder.
    • Right click on the Document folder and go to Properties.
    • In Properties go to Location tab.
    • In location Tab Click on Restore Default.
    After performing above steps change the settings as you required and check if it helps.

Hope these information helps, please get back to us for future support, we’ll be glad to assist you further.

Thank you.

Prabhavathi Patil, Oct 29, 2018
Thema:

Some odd folder spaces on Deviantart

1. Some odd folder spaces on Deviantart - Similar Threads - odd folder spaces

2. "Spikes" of battery capacity for some odd reason?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    "Spikes" of battery capacity for some odd reason?: 42,094 is the design capacity of this laptop as it usually should be... however I been noticing this.Why is the capacity reaching as two-hundred thousand?! what's going on here? in my room I have a bunch of room fans plugged in and sometimes when they unplug I can hear a...
  3. Odd Space in My Username

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Odd Space in My Username: Why is this happening? Can I fix it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/odd-space-in-my-username/207bb55a-a80a-4110-ae32-942f325e4a5d
  4. Odd Space in My Username

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Odd Space in My Username: Why is this happening? Can I fix it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/odd-space-in-my-username/207bb55a-a80a-4110-ae32-942f325e4a5d
  5. Odd Space in My Username

in Windows 10 Customization
  6. Odd Page Headers on some sections of document

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Odd Page Headers on some sections of document: Document has 10 sectionsFirst 6 all correct. Section 10 is correct.Section 7-9 has problemsEven page headers correctCan not change the header of odd pages -the same header goes on all 3 sectionsAll sections have ‘section break-odd pages’ apart from the end of section 6-has a...
  7. some odd bugs

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    some odd bugs: i got a few minors bugs on my windows 10(not a virus for certain),for example when i write something on google chrome on the task bar,it will sometimes delete everything i wrote by itself,on youtube when i ask for fullscreen it instantly come back,idek y but if i push the...
  8. Odd folder in Chrome

in Browsers and Email
    Odd folder in Chrome: Was looking for something and came across this folder in Chrome. It got me a bit worried so I restored a previous Windows image but when I updated Chrome it was back. The folders with male and female names have exactly that, a bunch of names. The password folder has a bunch...
  9. Odd owner folder name

in Windows 10 Support
    Odd owner folder name: Hello, After having installed win 10, windows has chosen w/o consulting me a concatenation of my 1st name and few characters of my last name as my folder name (the one in c:\users\). Can I change it back to my first name or <first>space<last> or anything sensible? Thank...
  10. Odd problem with 'documents' folder.

in Windows 10 Support
    Odd problem with 'documents' folder.: Hi: Not sure if this is the correct forum for this, but today I discovered a really worrying problem. My 'documents' folder suddenly got moved into another folder named 'Doctor Web.' Looking into this, I find that Doctor Web is a piece of security software originating in...