Windows 10: some of icon at taskbar doesn't appear

Discus and support some of icon at taskbar doesn't appear in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; some of icon at taskbar doesn't appear even though i open it. i have restart my laptop but still same.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by a_0711, May 14, 2022.

1. a_0711 Win User

some of icon at taskbar doesn't appear

some of icon at taskbar doesn't appear even though i open it. i have restart my laptop but still same.

:)

a_0711, May 14, 2022
  2. AlbertoMA Win User

my 3Dprinter doesn´t appear

My 3D printer doesn´t appear on when I open 3D builder on the left popup to choose printer.

Is it need to do any previous step?? I thought It was plug and play. the printer is an UP Plus2 from Tiertime so, it is one of the recommended partners manufaturers. any message of error just doesnçt possible to send the prin.

AlbertoMA, May 14, 2022
  3. Yaqub K Win User
    System Icons on taskbar

Hi,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Communities.

Are you referring to the clock system icon on the taskbar?

If so, I suggest you to follow the steps mentioned below:

• Click on the search bar on the taskbar.

• Type system icons.

• Under Turn System Icons ON or OFF, turn On the Clock and check with the issue.

Hope it helps.

Yaqub K, May 14, 2022
  4. BetoLP Win User

Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks again!!

I`m sorry I had not noticed that the text on the picture was in spanish. It says that windows has replaced some damaged clusters in "name" file and "directory". Then, at the end "an unspecified error occurred (75736e6a726e6c2e 4f6)".

I`ll do it and I`ll be updating this thread when I have the report.

- - - Updated - - -

I ran SeaTools. These are the results:

some of icon at taskbar doesn't appear [​IMG]

Does it mean my HDD is useless?

BetoLP, May 14, 2022
Thema:

1. some of icon at taskbar doesn't appear - Similar Threads - icon taskbar doesn't

2. Windows icons and taskbar icons not appearing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows icons and taskbar icons not appearing: Started up my laptop Windows icons and taskbar icons are not appearing and not its responding. Start menu won't open either.I already tried the Shift+ctrl+esc solution nothing happens. Please please help...
  3. Windows icons and taskbar icons not appearing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows icons and taskbar icons not appearing: Started up my laptop Windows icons and taskbar icons are not appearing and not its responding. Start menu won't open either.I already tried the Shift+ctrl+esc solution nothing happens. Please please help...
  4. Windows icons and taskbar icons not appearing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Some application icons not appearing on taskbar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Some application icons not appearing on taskbar: Hi, all,Not sure when this started, but I noticed recently that some applications, when open, don't show their proper icon on the taskbar see below. Most apps show it just fine Twitter, WhatsApp web app, Instagram web app, MS To-do, Google Calendar web app, Spotify, Telegram...
  6. Some application icons not appearing on taskbar

Some application icons not appearing on taskbar: Hi, all,Not sure when this started, but I noticed recently that some applications, when open, don't show their proper icon on the taskbar see below. Most apps show it just fine Twitter, WhatsApp web app, Instagram web app, MS To-do, Google Calendar web app, Spotify, Telegram...
  7. Some app icons doesn't appear in Search Results

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Some app icons doesn't appear in Search Results: [ATTACH] Whe I try to open an app with the Search Bar (Win+Q or Win+S), some of them doesn't have their proper icon. This shows when is correct: https://preview.redd.it/kbfvvqp3hxi61.png?width=781&format=png&auto=webp&s=e959582ca1c3b1263d81682ada82b97e0250e9eb And this...
  8. StartMenu some of the icons are not appearing, but in...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    StartMenu some of the icons are not appearing, but in...: Hello Folks, Some of icons from Start Menu are not appearing, But it shows in %programdata%\Microsoft\Windows\programs. Don't knw what's wrong with Windows 1909 version. submitted by /u/dick58 [link] [comments]...
  9. ChromePortable icon doesn't appear .

ChromePortable icon doesn't appear .: Hello & Thanks, Windows 10: I have Chrome Portable as default browser. But when I create a .url shortCut or dragDrop one from Bookmarks Bar onto desktop , a windows default shortCut Icon shows , not the Chrome Icon . I suspect that's because there is no entry in...
  10. No taskbar, no icons appearing

in Windows 10 Support
    No taskbar, no icons appearing: I can't get into the settings to factory reset my computer. I use windows buttom + i. It never loads. I already tried going into powershell and copy and pasting what's normally pasted into there. It never finishes loading up the command so I just close it after. Please Help...