Windows 10: Some of my apps are crashing ramdomly

Discus and support Some of my apps are crashing ramdomly in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; As I said in the subject, some of the ¿m are crashing for no reason... windows sometimes grrrrr... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by FreddyThompson1, Mar 13, 2019.

1. Some of my apps are crashing ramdomly

As I said in the subject, some of the ¿m are crashing for no reason... windows sometimes grrrrr

:)

FreddyThompson1, Mar 13, 2019
  2. peach1971 Win User

all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, Mar 13, 2019
  3. all games crash!

ive watch my temps and both the cpu and gpu are within normal ranges. when it freezes it simply freezes the image and stops the sound. i must reboot to get back to windows.

Easy Rhino, Mar 13, 2019
  4. Some of my apps are crashing ramdomly

Mail app crashes when turning off conversations

Hi Gareth,

To assist you better, kindly provide us more details by answering the following questions:

• Are you getting any error messages before the Mail app crashes?
    • What specific troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?
    Meanwhile, we suggest that you run the Windows app troubleshooter from this
    link

Should you need further assistance, feel free to get back to us.

Monica Cam, Mar 13, 2019
Thema:

Some of my apps are crashing ramdomly

1. Some of my apps are crashing ramdomly - Similar Threads - apps are crashing

2. My laptop's apps are crashing.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My laptop's apps are crashing.: Please see this and help me. https://1drv.ms/w/s!ApFhXMFCkw0wgxrNAUoKqW8jON7r Thanks. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-laptops-apps-are-crashing/6a4d2d5c-d487-435a-9f77-aafd95c8b570
  3. hanging or crashing apps, some apps not working

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    hanging or crashing apps, some apps not working: Is the messages shown in device performance & health after I removed IE11 and installed chrome browser. Troubleshooting states it cannot automatically fix the problem. How to fix?...
  4. some apps and games crashing

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    some apps and games crashing: hi please help me with this. it happend to me in all my win 10 pcs why this problem didnt get solved already evry time my apps and games working and then stuuf just not loading i tried everything.Guides and tutorials.Nothing helps.There was one solution with powershell but...
  5. my app crashed and disappeared

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    my app crashed and disappeared: so i had discord downloaded on my computer and i was using it like i normally do until i was on doing my homework on a different platform and i saw the discord app have a green stripe over it and it looked like it was scanning it. i didn't understand what it was doing so i...
  6. My Foto App crashes

My Foto App crashes: Hi, since about 4 days the microsoft photo app can't be opened and also not deleted and re-installed. When i try to open it, a error message appears. Can you help me please? thx cheers...
  7. Some Windows Apps keep crashing - Help?

Some Windows Apps keep crashing - Help?: Greetings! As of yesterday I'm experiencing an issue with some Windows 10 Apps crashing after like 1-2 seconds or upon interacting with them. Most notably affected by this are: Microsoft Mail App - Crashes after 1-2sec when I open/view a Mail Microsoft Reader App -...
  8. My PC crashes after some use

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    My PC crashes after some use: Note:This is a huge wall of text (I don't know how to simplify things) and I would really appreciate it if you can spend some of your precious time trying to help me *Smile I have a Toshiba Satellite L500D laptop that has windows 10 and an ATI Mobility Radeon HD 4650....
  9. Internet disconnects ramdomly

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Internet disconnects ramdomly: My Z97 win 10 Pro fulling updated The Internet has been disconnecting randomly or after a long period of the computer is idle. This is happening on both my LAN NIC and My Wireless NIC. I am not losing Network connection my network is 4 computer on a P2P network I can...
  10. Some apps crash on startup

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Some apps crash on startup: Hey guys, I just upgraded to Windows 10 and some apps and accessories aren't working for me. Microsoft Edge doesn't open or do anything when I click the taskbar icon for it. When I try to open System Information it opens for a second then sends an error report for crashing....