Windows 10: Some of my apps are crashing ramdomly

Discus and support Some of my apps are crashing ramdomly in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; As I said in the subject, some of the ¿m are crashing for no reason... windows sometimes grrrrr... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by FreddyThompson1, Mar 13, 2019.

1. Some of my apps are crashing ramdomly

As I said in the subject, some of the ¿m are crashing for no reason... windows sometimes grrrrr

:)

FreddyThompson1, Mar 13, 2019
  2. peach1971 Win User

all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, Mar 13, 2019
  3. all games crash!

ive watch my temps and both the cpu and gpu are within normal ranges. when it freezes it simply freezes the image and stops the sound. i must reboot to get back to windows.

Easy Rhino, Mar 13, 2019
  4. Some of my apps are crashing ramdomly

Mail app crashes when turning off conversations

Hi Gareth,

To assist you better, kindly provide us more details by answering the following questions:

• Are you getting any error messages before the Mail app crashes?
    • What specific troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?
    Meanwhile, we suggest that you run the Windows app troubleshooter from this
    link

Should you need further assistance, feel free to get back to us.

Monica Cam, Mar 13, 2019
Thema:

Some of my apps are crashing ramdomly

1. Some of my apps are crashing ramdomly - Similar Threads - apps are crashing

2. Some Apps crashing on my pc

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Some Apps crashing on my pc: hi some of my apps are crashing like messenger i tried reserting microsoft store , turning off windows security and fire wall , sfc /scannow , reistaling apps and still not working apps are lunching loading about 3 sec and crashing a even reinstalled graphic card drivers i...
  3. Some Apps crashing on my pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Some Apps crashing on my pc: hi some of my apps are crashing like messenger i tried reserting microsoft store , turning off windows security and fire wall , sfc /scannow , reistaling apps and still not working apps are lunching loading about 3 sec and crashing a even reinstalled graphic card drivers i...
  4. Some Apps crashing on my pc

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. PC crashes ramdomly - struggle to diagnose

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC crashes ramdomly - struggle to diagnose: Hello!I've been troubleshooting my PC for a couple of weeks. It's a self-built machine that was working absolutely fine. It randomly crashes and restarts. The LEDs on the motherboard and graphics card stay on. I've hypothesized a power fluctuation and got a UPS, but no dice....
  6. PC crashes ramdomly - struggle to diagnose

PC crashes ramdomly - struggle to diagnose: Hello!I've been troubleshooting my PC for a couple of weeks. It's a self-built machine that was working absolutely fine. It randomly crashes and restarts. The LEDs on the motherboard and graphics card stay on. I've hypothesized a power fluctuation and got a UPS, but no dice....
  7. My laptop crash and restart ramdomly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop crash and restart ramdomly: Hello, my computer crash and reboot for apparently no reason. I checked my hardware ram and processor and everything was fine. Can I get any help? everytime it happens, these lines of errors you see in the picture....
  8. My laptop crash and restart ramdomly

My laptop crash and restart ramdomly: Hello, my computer crash and reboot for apparently no reason. I checked my hardware ram and processor and everything was fine. Can I get any help? everytime it happens, these lines of errors you see in the picture....
  9. My win10 freezes ramdomly

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My win10 freezes ramdomly: I am a student who is studying deep learning, and I tried to run U-net in python with anaconda on Windows. But the system suddenly froze when the program was running(And it never froze before), so I restarted my device. And it seemed normal. After a few minutes, it suddenly...
  10. Some apps crash on startup

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Some apps crash on startup: Hey guys, I just upgraded to Windows 10 and some apps and accessories aren't working for me. Microsoft Edge doesn't open or do anything when I click the taskbar icon for it. When I try to open System Information it opens for a second then sends an error report for crashing....