Windows 10: Some of my drivers are missing in windows 10

Discus and support Some of my drivers are missing in windows 10 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; After 2004 windows 10 update some of my driver are not working like audio, Bluetooth, camera and many more please tell me how I can update driver... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by ShiranthaMendis, Sep 27, 2020.

1. Some of my drivers are missing in windows 10

After 2004 windows 10 update some of my driver are not working like audio, Bluetooth, camera and many more please tell me how I can update driver

:)

ShiranthaMendis, Sep 27, 2020
  2. Monk.e83 Win User

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Sep 27, 2020
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Sep 27, 2020
  4. NGeo Win User

Some of my drivers are missing in windows 10

The Ultimate Realtek HD Audio Driver Mod for Windows 10

Hey Dj Urko, I am trying to install the realtek driver and I get the error 0x0001. I have disabled secure boot and Driver signature. I have the latest win 10 build. What am I doing wrong? Can u post the complete list of steps that I have to take? I have an asus z170 with alc1150.
    Thanks in advance

Thema:

Some of my drivers are missing in windows 10

1. Some of my drivers are missing in windows 10 - Similar Threads - drivers are missing

2. Some of my ram is missing.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Some of my ram is missing.: Hey I got on to my pc a few days ago and tried to load something and it did not work. I did a bit of research and I found out it's because i did not have the minimum ram requirement which was 8gb. I had 8gb but when I went to check it said I only have 7.84. I have tried...
  3. Some of my ram is missing.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Some of my ram is missing.: Hey I got on to my pc a few days ago and tried to load something and it did not work. I did a bit of research and I found out it's because i did not have the minimum ram requirement which was 8gb. I had 8gb but when I went to check it said I only have 7.84. I have tried...
  4. The bluetooth drivers are missing in my windows 10 and there is some kind of server issue...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    The bluetooth drivers are missing in my windows 10 and there is some kind of server issue...: The bluetooth drivers are missing the icon is mission for bluetooth and the network server is not functioning. I need help with this in Windows....
  5. My pc is missing some usb drivers.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My pc is missing some usb drivers.: My pc has three usb ports. and only two work. I checked the device manager to see if it was a driver issue it seems to only have about two of each driver for a usb. is there any way to recover the other driver? A little description: My pc is a hand-me-down. and I've...
  6. Windows 10 missing drivers

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 missing drivers: First off, I called microsoft support about 3 hours ago and asked for a callback.. they said 30-60 min. Anyways I am still waiting on that and going crazy. I am trying to fresh install Windows 10 64-bit through a DVD on my device and it is giving me the "load driver"...
  7. Windows 10 Some Bluetooth options missing.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 Some Bluetooth options missing.: Pretty much I am unable to turn on/off my laptops Bluetooth as the button is quite literally missing from my Bluetooth options, any help? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-some-bluetooth-options-missing/24d2e79e-2582-48ba-8f03-26782e962894
  8. Windows 10 drivers missing

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 drivers missing: Recently did an install on windows 10 and it seems to be missing the Ethernet driver and PCI Communication controller. The Ethernet driver happened previously so I kept the drive that works. But unfortunately it doesn’t work anymore. I have tried numerous drivers and no luck...
  9. Windows 10 installation missing drivers

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 installation missing drivers: Hello, Sorry for the long description, I have no experience with Windows so I might make something trivialy wrong. I'm trying to install Windows10 in an existing system (multi-boot). I have several disks including 2 NVMEs. On the NVME I use to boot Linux (UEFI) I made a...
  10. Missing some Windows 10 updates

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Missing some Windows 10 updates: Hello, I read an article that said Windows 10 had 11 updates since the end of July. Below is the list of updates: · Aug. 5, CU 1 = KB 3081424 · Aug. 12, CU 2 = KB 3081436 · Aug. 14, CU 3 = KB 3081438 · Aug. 18, CU 4 = KB 3081444 · Aug. 27, CU 5 = KB 3081448 · Sept. 8,...