Windows 10: Some of my facebook games won't load!

Discus and support Some of my facebook games won't load! in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Please help! Some of my facebook games (more than one but not all of it) won't load and they all need flash player to play. I've installed flash player... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by calvinalfredo, Oct 4, 2018.

1. Some of my facebook games won't load!

Please help! Some of my facebook games (more than one but not all of it) won't load and they all need flash player to play. I've installed flash player already but they just stuck on the loading screen forever! I tried opening them in different browsers already, tries deactivating firewall and antivirus and windows defender, allowed flash player to use storage but it still won't work out. I'm using a windows 10 home single language and i have allowes flash player to run on my browsers. I tried using mozilla, chrome, IE, Edge but they didn't work out too. It's weird cause i have a gtx 1050 with 16gb ram installed but it couldn't even run such a puny little games and it's incredibly annoying me for this past few days. My brother who shares the same wifi connection with me could open all of the games without any problem using a windows 8.1 pc with only 4gb ram and geforce 660. I've tried reinstalling my sound card too but it seems like it isn't the case. I believe since changing the antivirus and all of the stuff i mentioned earlier didn't help, this might be a problem with my windows 10 default settings since my friend who is running a windows 10 like me could open it too. Pls help me ASAP!

:)

calvinalfredo, Oct 4, 2018
  2. tops Win User

Skype won´t wok in 17063

Skype Won´t work... games won´t work...

Making backup and re-format...

Maybe I Install a Windows 7 again, At least, all of my games run smoothly ...Sadness!!

*Banghead

tops, Oct 4, 2018
  3. microsoft store games won`t play

when I download a game from the Microsoft store it won`t play

the splash screen appears then goes

I have a core i5 with an nvidivia graphics card I tb hdd and 8 gb ram

I have tried the diagnostic for microsoft store and it say cache may need fixing.

garrywilliams1, Oct 4, 2018
  4. Pavan_N Win User

Some of my facebook games won't load!

Scrabble fail to load properly playing through facebook....

Hi Dai,

This issue might have occurred because of browser cache and temporary files. Follow the steps below and check if that helps.

Please answer these questions to assist you better.

• Do you get any error message?
    • Is the issue specific to Scrabble?
    • Have you tried playing Scrabble through Facebook app?

I suggest you to try using Facebook app and play Scrabble check if you face issue while loading the game. Also try resetting Microsoft Edge.

Resetting Microsoft Edge will clear Cache cookies and browsing history etc. Refer the steps below to reset Edge.

Steps:-

• First of all launch Microsoft Edge Browser.

• After that click on “More action” option which is visible at top right side of the browser and you will see
            “Settings” option.

• Under “Settings” scroll down and you will see a button “Choose what to clear”
            under “Clear browsing data” option.

• Once you click on this option you will see list of feature like
    • Browsing History
    • Cookies and saved website data
    • Cached data and file
    • Download history
    • Form data
    • Password.
    Do let us know if the issue related to game Scrabble resolves by the above steps. so that we can assist you better.

Thank you.

Pavan_N, Oct 4, 2018
Thema:

Some of my facebook games won't load!

1. Some of my facebook games won't load! - Similar Threads - facebook games won't

2. DELL XPS won't load Facebook fully

in Windows 10 Gaming
    DELL XPS won't load Facebook fully: I have a new Dell XPS 13.All my browsers will do an initial connection to facebook.com so not 100% blocked, but they won't it fully, or any part of it eg messenger fully. It just stalls with the spinning wheel....
  3. DELL XPS won't load Facebook fully

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    DELL XPS won't load Facebook fully: I have a new Dell XPS 13.All my browsers will do an initial connection to facebook.com so not 100% blocked, but they won't it fully, or any part of it eg messenger fully. It just stalls with the spinning wheel....
  4. DELL XPS won't load Facebook fully

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Games won't load

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Games won't load: Not a single game on my computer will load suddenly. They were working early in the day and the only change I did was in windows security I noticed app and browser control was turned off and I turned it on....
  6. facebook games not loading

in Windows 10 Customization
    facebook games not loading: This windows 10 is a huge problem!!!!!!! FB games will NOT load and google says flash player needs to be on, well its ON and flash is installed already into the windows, so it really don't need to be downloaded again. Microsoft has screwed up our FB gaming and Im not using...
  7. Facebook not loading

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Facebook not loading: Hello, For the last few days Facebook has not been loading on my laptop. Can someone please tell me what I can do to rectify this. I am a little lost without my facebook as I am a world traveller and need it to communicate with family. Is it my Browser? I am very untechno,...
  8. facebook games will not fully load

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    facebook games will not fully load: I can get candy crush but no other games on facebook fully load . I have checked to make sure flash is allowed, updated drivers , tried different browsers and nothing . one site gave error message fbinstant not defined . I am 70 years old and not tech savvy but can get simple...
  9. update now facebook won't load

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    update now facebook won't load: My PC just did an update, now can't get facebook to load on either chrome or firefox it will load on IE just not the two browsers i actually use. it was all fine before the update any help would be appreciated...
  10. Some Sites and NO facebook games loading in any browser

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Some Sites and NO facebook games loading in any browser: I have upgraded Windows 8 to Windows 10 on my laptop and I was able to access all the sites before the update. I know have defender and firewall disabled but no change. Some sites still not loading and none of the facebook games load at all. It says to check my network...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. facebook games wont load

2. my facebook games wont load

3. games wont load on facebook

4. games wont load in facebook,
  5. facebook games wont load edge,
  6. games wont load,
  7. games on facebook wont load,
  8. facebook game wont load ,
  9. why wont my facebook games load,
  10. facebook games dont load,
  11. fb games wont load,