Windows 10: Some of my files are saved as MS Dos Application even though I saved them as notepad file....

Discus and support Some of my files are saved as MS Dos Application even though I saved them as notepad file.... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; As elaborated in the question.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by ShailendraJhalani, Dec 2, 2022.

1. Some of my files are saved as MS Dos Application even though I saved them as notepad file....

As elaborated in the question.

:)

ShailendraJhalani, Dec 2, 2022
  2. Gil deG Win User

Can't find saved NotePad in files

Hi,

Possible that you accidentally save the files in a different file extension name.

In order for us to resolved your concern, we need to ask some information to isolate the issue.

1. How do you save the file in Notepad? It's better to provide the step by step procedure on how do you save the file.

2. How do you search your saved Notepad file?

3. Is it all files saved in Notepad that you cannot find after saving?

4. Are you getting an error message when you try to find the files saved in Notepad?

Hope to hear from you soon.

Gil deG, Dec 2, 2022
  3. Tatty_One Win User
    Saves log files ?

You can either read the files in Windows or my preferred method is.....

Download CCcleaner from here...........

http://www.piriform.com/ccleaner

You can then run cleaner, you will see the log files listed, then if you right click you can save as a text file and then have a read. You may also get an "error reporting" log listed seperatly.

Tatty_One, Dec 2, 2022
  4. ak_it Win User

Some of my files are saved as MS Dos Application even though I saved them as notepad file....

save notepad file

You cannot save the file type as a .doc directly from Notepad, but you can save the file as a text file, open it with Word and save it as a .doc file.

ak_it, Dec 2, 2022
Thema:

Some of my files are saved as MS Dos Application even though I saved them as notepad file....

1. Some of my files are saved as MS Dos Application even though I saved them as notepad file.... - Similar Threads - files are saved

2. PDF File Saves to MS-DOS Application

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PDF File Saves to MS-DOS Application: When I save a PDF file, it now shows as an MS-DOS Application. It will not allow me to open the file. I'm not sure what has happened as I've not made any changes to my Windows 10 operating system. How can this be resolved?...
  3. PDF File Saves to MS-DOS Application

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    PDF File Saves to MS-DOS Application: When I save a PDF file, it now shows as an MS-DOS Application. It will not allow me to open the file. I'm not sure what has happened as I've not made any changes to my Windows 10 operating system. How can this be resolved?...
  4. PDF File Saves to MS-DOS Application

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. how can I open a file that was saved as a MS DOS application?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how can I open a file that was saved as a MS DOS application?: how can I open a file that was saved as a MS DOS application? We exported a log for from marketo and saved it as a pdf. It saved as an MS DOS Application and now we are unable to open the file. Please advise....
  6. how can I open a file that was saved as a MS DOS application?

how can I open a file that was saved as a MS DOS application?: how can I open a file that was saved as a MS DOS application? We exported a log for from marketo and saved it as a pdf. It saved as an MS DOS Application and now we are unable to open the file. Please advise....
  7. Some of my files are saved as MS Dos Application even though I saved them as notepad file....

Some of my files are saved as MS Dos Application even though I saved them as notepad file....: As elaborated in the question. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/some-of-my-files-are-saved-as-ms-dos-application/4cb8534d-6438-4d84-90a0-d5872cf9b4a6
  8. Images saved as MS-DOS Application.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Images saved as MS-DOS Application.: Just happened to a couple of web-captured images.Very strange - and I just read about somebody whose .txt file was saved as MS-DOS Application.How do I open these?Thank you....
  9. Images saved as MS-DOS Application.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Images saved as MS-DOS Application.: Just happened to a couple of web-captured images.Very strange - and I just read about somebody whose .txt file was saved as MS-DOS Application.How do I open these?Thank you....
  10. Images saved as MS-DOS Application.

Users found this page by searching for:

1. www.windowsphoneinfo.com