Windows 10: some of my icons are blank

Discus and support some of my icons are blank in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; my control panel,windows explorer,task manager and others icons are blank and my windows search bar isn't opening some files like cmd,services ext. ext... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Костадин Р. Иванов, Dec 7, 2021.

1. some of my icons are blank

my control panel,windows explorer,task manager and others icons are blank and my windows search bar isn't opening some files like cmd,services ext. ext

:)

Костадин Р. Иванов, Dec 7, 2021
  2. P4-630 Win User

Blank shortcut icon GPU-Z

It's not fixed, today my GPU-Z icon is a blank shortcut icon again..
    And it says GPU-Z.exe does not contain an icon

some of my icons are blank gpu-z-blank-icon-jpg.jpg

P4-630, Dec 7, 2021
  3. Flava0ne Win User
    Blank shortcut icon GPU-Z

I created an icon a while back to suggest it for replacement with a black PCB.

Flava0ne, Dec 7, 2021
  4. O0mix0O Win User

some of my icons are blank

O0mix0O, Dec 7, 2021
Thema:

some of my icons are blank

1. some of my icons are blank - Similar Threads - icons are blank

2. some of my icons are blank

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    some of my icons are blank: my control panel,windows explorer,task manager and others icons are blank and my windows search bar isn't opening some files like cmd,services ext. ext https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/some-of-my-icons-are-blank/2e20a2f4-e2ba-45bc-bfc5-47dd318c7269
  3. some of my icons are blank

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    some of my icons are blank: my control panel,windows explorer,task manager and others icons are blank and my windows search bar isn't opening some files like cmd,services ext. ext https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/some-of-my-icons-are-blank/2e20a2f4-e2ba-45bc-bfc5-47dd318c7269
  4. Some icons blank others not.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Some icons blank others not.: [ATTACH] Some of my windows 10 store apps actually have icons, like Neon Abyss, Overcooked! 2, and Minecraft Dungeons. Others such as Clustertruck, Moving Out, and My Friend Pedro have no icon at all. I've tried to run DISM and sfc in command prompt, and neither fixed...
  5. blank icons

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    blank icons: several icons turned white and wouldn't open their content. What happened? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/blank-icons/8d8816a6-b821-4cba-97bb-b7559c225e3a
  6. Windows 10 some icons go blank

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 some icons go blank: Hello, Some of my icons in the settings app, startup bar and snip&sketch go blank like this. I suspect this to happen with other apps too. [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-some-icons-go-blank/184d36c0-2798-496e-8c1b-d584b0701650
  7. some icons show blank generic icon

in Windows 10 Support
    some icons show blank generic icon: i have a problem with my windows 10 desktop (1903 built 18362.952) where the icons will be blanked (see the attachement with the red squares) - how do i reset it? it also appears in file explorer. it does not effect my programs operation however. 149110
  8. Some shortcut icons appear as blank pages

in Windows 10 Customization
    Some shortcut icons appear as blank pages: I have mostly shortcuts to PowerPoint files on my desktop. When I create the shortcuts by right clicking on the file, selecting create a shortcut, and then dragging the shortcut onto the desktop, more often than not the shortcut icon on the desktop appears as just a blank...
  9. Icons blank

in Windows 10 Support
    Icons blank: Hello, This started happening after about 10 months of using Windows 10. When I click on the start menu, some icons populate and some are blank. If I hover over them, I get a dialog box of what each icon is for. Any suggestions on how to stop this? Thank you [img] 124259
  10. Windows Applications Some Icons Shows Blank In TaskBar and Search

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows Applications Some Icons Shows Blank In TaskBar and Search: Hi All, I have tried all of the solutions provided here and elsewhere, none of them seems to make it work. I don't know what triggers its corruption, but i am not able to reset neither fix this app icons this implies to STORE/SETTINGS/MAIL icons. Please find screenshot...