Windows 10: Some of my microsoft apps are changing language to the region

Discus and support Some of my microsoft apps are changing language to the region in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I am living and working in Laos (6 years). Recently many (Microsoft) apps on my PC have changed to the regional language. I have double checked all my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by robinwebb2, Aug 4, 2019.

1. Some of my microsoft apps are changing language to the region

I am living and working in Laos (6 years). Recently many (Microsoft) apps on my PC have changed to the regional language. I have double checked all my settings and they are still default English. This has only occurred recently (4 days ago). The same problem has occurred on my wife's PC at the same time. It doesn't affect all the major apps but things like weather, photos (16 apps in total) even the Microsoft help page is unusable as its now in Lao script although all the defaults on both Pc's remain English and all administrator settings are correct. On start up the language setting goes to Lao for the password even though the default is English, this has to be manually changed to log in

:)

robinwebb2, Aug 4, 2019
Thema:

Some of my microsoft apps are changing language to the region

1. Some of my microsoft apps are changing language to the region - Similar Threads - microsoft apps are

2. Microsoft will not change my region for payment

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft will not change my region for payment: Hello there! I have been trying to get the Xbox Game pass ultimate but then I had to change the region/country because I selected the US even though I live in Iraq. So I press Edit country/region to Iraq and added a payment method for Iraq. Now when I to buy anything still it...
  3. My Language keeps on Changing from My Default Selection English (US) to Regional Language...

in Windows 10 Customization
    My Language keeps on Changing from My Default Selection English (US) to Regional Language...: My Language keeps on Changing from My Default Selection English (US) to Regional Language Hindi on its Own. I have checked my Default selection in Setup which is all the time English. How does it then shift to Regional Language whenever I start typing any thing in Browser,...
  4. Change the Region for Microsoft Edge Chromium

Change the Region for Microsoft Edge Chromium: I live in the US but gonna move. I’d like to know how I can change the region for Microsoft Edge Chromium? MicrosoftEdge_X64_75.0.111.0 **Original Title** Microsoft Edge Chromium...
  5. Region and language

Region and language: I want to change my language to English, however when I go to the Region and Language section nothing appears what can i do to fix this? Here is a screenshot to see what happens [ATTACH]...
  6. Region-Language change back

Region-Language change back: I messed up, I changed my language to Spanish )mex9c0=, I want to change it back to US English, how do I do that_ https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/region-language-change-back/a0de07ac-1330-451d-a360-19e4fda91584
  7. Region & Language

Region & Language: Why doesn't Region & Language show up? It has been about this for 3 months. I updated and restarted the computer many times. [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/region-language/c7470674-2f84-44b1-a4f8-73b6f19df89b
  8. my pc in that language and region

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    my pc in that language and region: not showing option https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-pc-in-that-language-and-region/e88d50b6-75c5-42a7-8f13-feb5bd2383ef"
  9. Region and language screen blank

Region and language screen blank: After I make a clean format for the PC I wanted to remove 1 of the keyboard languages I got on my windows 10. But when I go to Control Panel/System Settings I got nothing to see there and can't make any changes, before some updates I think I was able to make everything I...
  10. Region & language blank

Region & language blank: Today I found something wrong with my new system, the region & language setting page totally blank. I tried a lots of settings even login to safe mode, but still same. That makes me no chance to setup language and can't download any other languages. I don't know what to do...