Windows 10: Some of my options in settings and other Windows menues gone?

Discus and support Some of my options in settings and other Windows menues gone? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; so I was prompted to update, but afterwards i noticed I can only choose Shut Down and Reset when i went to turn off my pc, oh no sleep option, no big... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Dalton1295, Jul 9, 2019.

1. Some of my options in settings and other Windows menues gone?

so I was prompted to update, but afterwards i noticed I can only choose Shut Down and Reset when i went to turn off my pc, oh no sleep option, no big deal. But i went to swap my hdmi from a moniter to a tv like i have done many times before and now i can only choose between 2 resolutions. Ive nevver been a fan of setting layout in Win10 but now it feels like some options are just missing in various places.

:)

Dalton1295, Jul 9, 2019
  2. Naki Win User

Feature suggestions - move to proper menus, add Options window

Suggestions:
    1) Remove main menus from top left menu (system menu) and move them to a standard Windows menu, at the top.
    Leave the 6 system menu items (Restore --- Close) in system menu, move all the rest to that standard main menu. The main menu can be auto-hidable - pressing Alt key to invoke it or hide it, similar to the way IE11 menus and many Windows 10 built-in apps' menus work.

2) And/or, add an Options menu or button, which would invoke a separate screen with GPU-Z Options, similar to how most Windows apps work.
    Most Windows apps have a separate Options screen, which GPU-Z lacks - one should be added.

Thanks in advance for listening!

Naki, Jul 9, 2019
  3. Naki Win User
    Feature suggestion: Add right-click menu

Suggestion: Please add a Windows 7 Jump-List and/or right-click menu to the GPU-Z icon in the Windows taskbar. Possible menus in it would be "Exit" and "About GPU-Z...".
    Maybe also "Switch to tab 1/Switch to tab 2/Switch to videocard 1/Switch to videocard 2" too.
    Examples of programs that have such menus are ICQ, Skype, AIM.

NOTE: It seems for a right-click menu, Windows 7 is not needed - it works on WinXP and Vista too.
    But even a Windows 7 Jump-list may be good enough.
    What do you think?

Naki, Jul 9, 2019
  4. Some of my options in settings and other Windows menues gone?

Why did the startup window get cleared?

I didn't missed any step, the list was gone and gone , even after using lot of programs the programs were not listed in that list.

smartali89, Jul 9, 2019
Thema:

Some of my options in settings and other Windows menues gone?

1. Some of my options in settings and other Windows menues gone? - Similar Threads - options settings menues

2. I can't open my window menu, taskbar setting, settings and other options of window. I...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't open my window menu, taskbar setting, settings and other options of window. I...: *** Email address is removed for privacy *** https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-open-my-window-menu-taskbar-setting/c22c62d8-6c1c-481e-9430-aa138d508000
  3. I can't open my window menu, taskbar setting, settings and other options of window. I...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I can't open my window menu, taskbar setting, settings and other options of window. I...: *** Email address is removed for privacy *** https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-open-my-window-menu-taskbar-setting/c22c62d8-6c1c-481e-9430-aa138d508000
  4. I can't open my window menu, taskbar setting, settings and other options of window. I...

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Settings Option is Gone

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Settings Option is Gone: Help! Can someone answer me on how can I fix this? You see only time and language are available in my settings. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/settings-option-is-gone/38700842-1488-44bb-8624-4e4287159151
  6. Settings Option is Gone

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Settings Option is Gone: Help! Can someone answer me on how can I fix this? You see only time and language are available in my settings. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/settings-option-is-gone/38700842-1488-44bb-8624-4e4287159151
  7. Settings Option is Gone

8. Some of windows setting menus are gone

Some of windows setting menus are gone: We have an issue that some of the windows setting menus are not visible or disappeared so the user cannot access the setting menus.Some Dell desktop computers show all windows setting menus but some are not.The normal computer show all windows setting menus like the...
  9. Windows Start Menu and some other Settings submenus not working

Windows Start Menu and some other Settings submenus not working: Hi, Since some days on my 2-3 month old Windows 10 Pro, the Start menü stopped working. If I click on it a loading circle appeare at the cursor for 1-2 sec, but nothing happen. I tried several method on the net, sfc scan, DISM commands, etc. none was a solution. There was...
  10. Some Touchpad Settings Are Gone.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Some Touchpad Settings Are Gone.: Somehow the touchpad has become limited to single click and basic cursor only. Non of the gestures work, 2 or 3 fingered, and the only available settings in Touchpad settings are 'sensitivity'. Clearly the setting have de-activated somehow. How do I recover full...