Windows 10: some of my sticky notes have disappeared Windows 10 Pro v2004

Discus and support some of my sticky notes have disappeared Windows 10 Pro v2004 in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Today I went to check my Sticky Notes and a number of them were missing -- but not all. The gaps seem scattered. Why would some disappear, and why? And... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Shepsl Topaz, Mar 26, 2021.

1. some of my sticky notes have disappeared Windows 10 Pro v2004

Today I went to check my Sticky Notes and a number of them were missing -- but not all. The gaps seem scattered. Why would some disappear, and why? And how can I recover them?

:)

Shepsl Topaz, Mar 26, 2021
  2. KRich2 Win User

Sticky Notes Disappearing

Sometimes sticky notes disappear for no apparent reason. I thought I had lost all my sticky note data with the latest update, however, I found that by clicking settings in the sticky note window, I was able to load the data from the Microsoft cloud (had
    to log in first). It worked. All the information on my notes was there. I use Windows 10 Pro and this happened 12/2018.

KRich2, Mar 26, 2021
  3. Sticky Note Missing

Hi KeithRawlings,

I'm Charles, an Independent advisor trying to help.

Let's see if with the following steps we can solve the problem:

1.- Open >> Sticky notes, when located on the taskbar (Right click on the option) >> Select: List of Notes, now check if your note is in that list.

2.- Follow the steps suggested by the Windows MVP in your article

https://www.kapilarya.com/fix-sticky-notes-lost...

I hope the steps work for you

Attentive to any comments

Have a happy day

Best Regards,

Charles.

CharlesJones32, Mar 26, 2021
  4. Xylee Del Win User

some of my sticky notes have disappeared Windows 10 Pro v2004

sticky notes

Hello,

Sticky notes may have encountered a system file corruption that caused this. We suggest that you run the

Windows app troubleshooter
    for this issue. Meanwhile, we also recommend that you reset your Sticky Notes app by following the steps below:

• Click the Windows icon and click Settings.
    • Click System, and then click Apps & features on the left menu.
    • Click on Sticky Notes on the list found on your right menu, click
      Advanced options link, and click the Reset button.
    • Click the Reset button again when you see the confirmation dialog to reset Sticky Notes app.
    • Close the Settings window and check your Sticky Notes app.

Let us know the results.

Xylee Del, Mar 26, 2021
Thema:

some of my sticky notes have disappeared Windows 10 Pro v2004

1. some of my sticky notes have disappeared Windows 10 Pro v2004 - Similar Threads - sticky notes disappeared

2. Sticky Notes App disappeared

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Sticky Notes App disappeared: My sticky notes app has gone missing entirely. It was working fine across two computers just last week, now it won't load on my laptop.When I try to find it in the roaming folder mentioned above there is no ..\StickyNotes folder. It is also missing from the start menu.When I...
  3. Sticky notes disappeared

Sticky notes disappeared: After I ended the sticky notes process and I restarted, all of my sticky notes disappeared from my notes list. I restarted again and two of my notes reappeared. Why might only two of my notes have reappeared I had several and how can I make all of them come back? I did find...
  4. Windows 10 Pro Sticky Notes

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 Pro Sticky Notes: I use Windows 10 Pro and had a Sticky Note open. When I clicked on the + to open a new note, the open note suddenly expanded to full screen but does not allow it to be returned to the regular size. There is no corner to be grabbed and no arrow that appears to change the...
  5. Windows 10 Pro Sticky Notes

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 Pro Sticky Notes: I use Windows 10 Pro and had a Sticky Note open. When I clicked on the + to open a new note, the open note suddenly expanded to full screen but does not allow it to be returned to the regular size. There is no corner to be grabbed and no arrow that appears to change the...
  6. Sticky Notes have disappeared

Sticky Notes have disappeared: So, I recently got some Microsoft updates. And now all the notes I kept in Sticky Notes have disappeared. I found one StickyNotes.snt file but it had just 4kb of data. I had more than 10 open sticky notes with lots of important data. I don't know what to do now....
  7. Sticky notes disappear from desktop

Sticky notes disappear from desktop: After getting the recent Windows 10 update, when I turn off and later turn on my computer I find that one or more of the sticky notes on my desktop (including those with writing and typed information) disappear, seemingly deleting themselves. Is this a known problem, and how...
  8. sticky notes disappeared

sticky notes disappeared: Half of my sticky notes are missing. Just the other day-they were all present. How do I retrieve the other notes? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sticky-notes-disappeared/21f2108b-540f-4ab3-98fc-155e256d6de8"
  9. Sticky Notes Disappeared. Just Like That.

Sticky Notes Disappeared. Just Like That.: Hey, I turned on my laptop and my Sticky Notes disappeared. Just like that. Gone. The Search function finds it but it's not clickable, it doesn't react. I searched the forum where I found that I need to restore from this path:...
  10. Sticky Notes Disappearing

Sticky Notes Disappearing: Sometimes sticky notes disappear for no apparent reason. I thought I had lost all my sticky note data with the latest update, however, I found that by clicking settings in the sticky note window, I was able to load the data from the Microsoft cloud (had to log in first). It...