Windows 10: Some of my system files are corrupted making it hard to update things.

Discus and support Some of my system files are corrupted making it hard to update things. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; List of things I cant do due to corrupted files.I can't Download AMD drivers. ERROR 1603. Possible Causes says Corrupted files.I can't Download any... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by idontevenknow2.000, Mar 4, 2022.

1. Some of my system files are corrupted making it hard to update things.

List of things I cant do due to corrupted files.I can't Download AMD drivers. ERROR 1603. Possible Causes says Corrupted files.I can't Download any Windows Updates gives error 0x800703f1 after completing.I can't Download stuff from the Windows Store as it does nothing stuck on pending. I can't Factory Reset my computer to fix this problem.I can't update most Drivers from device manager like controllers or USB Sticks.List of fix methods I have tried to fix my problem.I have tried running Windows Update Troubleshooter.I have tried running DISM and SFC.SFC came back

:)

idontevenknow2.000, Mar 4, 2022

2. Corrupted file RAR

If the archive has been created using WinRAR, why don't you try WinRAR itself? It has a built-in repair feature for repairing corrupted archive (ZIP as well as RAR). Follow the steps given below:
    • Open WinRAR application in your system.
    • Now click on File tab > Open or simply press Ctrl+O.
    • A small window "Find Archive" will pop up. Locate the corrupt RAR archive from your system directory and select it.
    • Now click Open button.
    • Click Tools tab > Repair archive or simply press Alt+R.
    • Again a small window "Repairing File name.rar" will pop up.
    • Now click Browse to select a location to save the repaired archive.
    • Check the box "Treat the corrupt archive as RAR" and click OK.
    • WinRAR will start repairing of corrupt RAR archive. Once it gets completed click Close.
    I hope the above steps will help you repair the corrupted RAR archive.

Thanks.

Lincoln Dunne, Mar 4, 2022
  3. CANNOT DELETE A CORRUPTED FILE ON MY EXTERNAL HARD DRIVE ON WINDOWS 10

Hi Leenus,

Hard drive and other external memory storage can be corrupted on account of bad sectors which are no longer accessible or writable due to permanent damage. Your device or hard drive could also be infected by some type of malware. These are some of the possible
    causes why you are experiencing the error "ERROR 0x80070570: The file or directory is corrupted or unreadable". To address this concern, we suggest performing the following troubleshooting methods:

Method 1

Check and repair disk errors or corrupted file system. This process can fix "The file or directory is corrupted and unreadable" error caused by bad sectors, virus infection or file system corruption. To do so, follow these steps:

• Back up all of the files on the hard drive (except for the corrupted file).
    • Using Search, type CMD.
    • From the search results, right-click on Command Prompt and then choose Run as administrator.
    • On the Command Prompt window, type chkdsk /f h: (h stands for your hard drive) and then hit the Enter key.
    • Delete the corrupted file and check if you'll experience the same error.

Method 2

Format the hard drive. You can manually format the hard drive to permanently remove "The file or directory is corrupted and unreadable" error. These are the steps on how to format an external drive:

• Plug the hard drive into your computer.
    • Back up all of the files on the hard drive (except for the corrupted file).
    • Open File Explorer and then click This PC.
    • Click the external hard drive's name, click on Manage tab and then click on Format.
    • Click Start and then click OK.

Keep us updated with the result.

Darleen Pen, Mar 4, 2022
  4. Some of my system files are corrupted making it hard to update things.

CANNOT DELETE A CORRUPTED FILE ON MY EXTERNAL HARD DRIVE ON WINDOWS 10

I had the very same problem and this worked perfectly!!!

PaulMisener, Mar 4, 2022
Thema:

Some of my system files are corrupted making it hard to update things.

1. Some of my system files are corrupted making it hard to update things. - Similar Threads - system files are

2. Some of my system files are corrupted making it hard to update things.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Some of my system files are corrupted making it hard to update things.: List of things I cant do due to corrupted files.I can't Download AMD drivers. ERROR 1603. Possible Causes says Corrupted files.I can't Download any Windows Updates gives error 0x800703f1 after completing.I can't Download stuff from the Windows Store as it does nothing stuck...
  3. Some of my system files are corrupted making it hard to update things.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Some of my system files are corrupted making it hard to update things.: List of things I cant do due to corrupted files.I can't Download AMD drivers. ERROR 1603. Possible Causes says Corrupted files.I can't Download any Windows Updates gives error 0x800703f1 after completing.I can't Download stuff from the Windows Store as it does nothing stuck...
  4. System file corrupted

System file corrupted: how to reinstall WINNET.dll https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/system-file-corrupted/3798dd57-3e78-48ba-8977-7fa973e634e2
  5. Windows Update and system files corrupted

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Update and system files corrupted: Windows 10 on a HP Laptop 15-da0xxx Windows Update crashed - it has not worked since. System files were corrupted and hardly anything works.Troubleshooter gets me to restart but nothing changes.There is a large number of updates. Most download and have status of 'pending...
  6. Windows Update and system files corrupted

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Update and system files corrupted: Windows 10 on a HP Laptop 15-da0xxx Windows Update crashed - it has not worked since. System files were corrupted and hardly anything works.Troubleshooter gets me to restart but nothing changes.There is a large number of updates. Most download and have status of 'pending...
  7. Windows Update and system files corrupted

8. My laptop's system file is corrupted.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My laptop's system file is corrupted.: My laptop ran into some frustrating issues for the past few days. First issue was Winload.exe was corrupted or something, so I plugged in my bootable USB drive to repair. Here comes the second problem, I opened cmd and tried the bootrec command but bootrec / fixboot didn't...
  9. windows update and system make my disk working hard

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    windows update and system make my disk working hard: my disk going to 100% working and it's because windows update and system. how to reduce it? its make my pc can't working well...
  10. I can't make shortcuts for some things

in Windows 10 Support
    I can't make shortcuts for some things: I have been trying to make short cuts for a few things it goes to my desktop but when i go to use it the short cut isn't there, what can I do to fix this? Thank you 114567