Windows 10: Some of my videos are disapeared randomly

Discus and support Some of my videos are disapeared randomly in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; So When Gaming I use GE Experience and It takes highlights so 3 days ago I had all my highlights but now I cant see some of my highlights. Not in... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by KingNets, Apr 6, 2019.

1. KingNets Win User

Some of my videos are disapeared randomly

So When Gaming I use GE Experience and It takes highlights so 3 days ago I had all my highlights but now I cant see some of my highlights. Not in recycle Bin either.

:)

KingNets, Apr 6, 2019
  2. RainZ Win User

One of my HHD disapeared from This PC

Like the title said .. one of my HDD (DSome of my videos are disapeared randomly :) disapeared from This PC .. not showing up anymore but its still listed in Disk Management .. how to bring it back with my other HHDs ? thanks.

RainZ, Apr 6, 2019
  3. Windows 10 freezes randomly

Hi,

To better assist you regarding Windows 10 which freezes randomly, please provide the following:

• Which is the last Windows update build you've applied to the computer?
    • Are there any third party applications that are currently installed?
    Furthermore, we suggest that you do a BIOS update to your computer. Here are the steps:

• Check the motherboard manufacturer's website to find the specific model of your motherboard.
    • Go to the computer manufacturer's website.
    • Look for the computer model that you're using.
    • You should find any available BIOS update.

Let us know how it goes.

PreciousLeb, Apr 6, 2019
  4. Some of my videos are disapeared randomly

PC wont boot up (No POST, No Video)

I recently installed a new Asus M5A99X Evo r2.0. The motherboard green LED lights up and the case and cpu fans spin. But there is no video when its hooked up to my monitor.

Steps that i have tried:
    PERFORM THESE STEPS before posting about POST/boot/no video problems!

Made sure all connections are properly connected.

Flashing the CMOS

Tested the PSU

Followed all steps in the user manual

If there are any links that you guys can point me to or suggestions that could help it would be highly appreciated. Thank you

Mrblack761, Apr 6, 2019
Thema:

Some of my videos are disapeared randomly

1. Some of my videos are disapeared randomly - Similar Threads - videos are disapeared

2. My account disapeared

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    My account disapeared: Hello, i havent used my account for a while - about 2 months and today, i was trying to login, ive tried multiple browsers, skype, atd. it says my email doesent have account in it i was using my old gmail, but ive never recieved mail, or something about changing login mail,...
  3. My account disapeared

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My account disapeared: Hello, i havent used my account for a while - about 2 months and today, i was trying to login, ive tried multiple browsers, skype, atd. it says my email doesent have account in it i was using my old gmail, but ive never recieved mail, or something about changing login mail,...
  4. My account disapeared

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Realteck audio randomly disapeared

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Realteck audio randomly disapeared: This is the third time this has happened, the last two times it came back a few months later on its own. There was no update to my knowledge, I turned off my computer last night with realtek installed and working perfectly, and when I turned on my computer a few minutes ago...
  6. MY Windows defender was disapear

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    MY Windows defender was disapear: hi! community, this is my first post regarding to windows defender, it was not in my system any more, after i update to my system to last version, so how can i get it back? Best regards * Moved from Community Participation Center...
  7. My raid 1 disapeared

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My raid 1 disapeared: Hello, I recently built my new gaming pc and i bought two hdd drives and not knowing what to do with them someone told me I should try doing a raid 1. I know it has its flaws and its strengths but I already know them. So I went to control panel --> system --> Space/disk...
  8. my bluetooth disapeared

my bluetooth disapeared: I have been using Bluetooth on me brand new Skytech Archangel gaming computer everyday and now all of a sudden it is gone and says I don't have Bluetooth. I don't know what happened but I had Bluetooth and now I don't. Ive tried your suggestions already and computer says I...
  9. my camera disapeared

my camera disapeared: My camera disappeared. my drivers aren't even showing up. but when I ask for help in the system, it says It can't because I have the app already. It's very frustrating!! any ideas?...
  10. Some of my videos are disapeared randomly

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Some of my videos are disapeared randomly: So When Gaming I use GE Experience and It takes highlights so 3 days ago I had all my highlights but now I cant see some of my highlights. Not in recycle Bin either....