Windows 10: Some of my Windows apps (also the settings app) started taking very long to launch and...

Discus and support Some of my Windows apps (also the settings app) started taking very long to launch and... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; For the last few weeks whenever I try to open Photos, Calculator or even Settings, they take a very long time to load and they takes almost 10 seconds... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/anywhereiroa, Apr 13, 2021.

1. Some of my Windows apps (also the settings app) started taking very long to launch and...

For the last few weeks whenever I try to open Photos, Calculator or even Settings, they take a very long time to load and they takes almost 10 seconds after I click close to actually close . Photos doesn't even load properly 95% of the time.

My specs:

Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-9750H CPU @ 2.60GHz 2.60 GHz
    16,0 GB RAM, GTX 1660 Ti

submitted by /u/anywhereiroa
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/anywhereiroa, Apr 13, 2021
  2. Lim8888 Win User

Windows 10 Apps are unable to launch

I tried the steps given and restarted my computer. Now I guess its even worse. There is no response at all after I clicked on all those apps, except for the apps that have just reinstalled which I had uninstalled it long ago. Please reply asap.

Lim8888, Apr 13, 2021
  3. Get Started app wont launch

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. Appreciate your interest in using Windows 10.

To assist you better, I would like to ask what is the error message you get when the app is launched.

Suggest you to run the Windows Store Apps troubleshooter by following the steps below:

• Type “Troubleshooting” in search bar and press Enter.
    • Click on “View All” on top left pane.
    • Select “Windows Store Apps” from the list and follow the prompts for troubleshooting.

Hope the information is helpful. Feel free to
    write to us for any other assistance with Windows, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Eeshwar Kumar, Apr 13, 2021
  4. Some of my Windows apps (also the settings app) started taking very long to launch and...

Windows Store to Pack "Mature" Games and Apps

They announce this right after they said weren't going to carry any of it... Ya think some investors told them to stfu and take money? *Laugh :laugh:

I wonder how long it will be before you can't install noncertified apps? The app store is the 1st stepping stone. Although, you'd have to be an idiot to give 30% to these clowns.

TheGuruStud, Apr 13, 2021
Thema:

Some of my Windows apps (also the settings app) started taking very long to launch and...

1. Some of my Windows apps (also the settings app) started taking very long to launch and... - Similar Threads - apps settings app

2. Why are installed apps in windows 11 taking too long to launch?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why are installed apps in windows 11 taking too long to launch?: Specifications:i5 11320H, rtx 3050, 16GBAlso running an SSDStarting from about 2 weeks ago all my installed apps are taking far too long to launch, about 10 to 15 seconds longer than what it used to took.I haven't done any recent big update or changes to my laptop so I have...
  3. Videos take very long to start playing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Videos take very long to start playing: I have same problem as the person stated under - video it does not matter if its online or some downloaded video take like 5 seconds to start and if paused for longer period it takes again 5 sec to start again. Just diffrent laptop i have Dell G3 15 3590 intelcore i7-9750...
  4. Videos take very long to start playing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Videos take very long to start playing: I have same problem as the person stated under - video it does not matter if its online or some downloaded video take like 5 seconds to start and if paused for longer period it takes again 5 sec to start again. Just diffrent laptop i have Dell G3 15 3590 intelcore i7-9750...
  5. Videos take very long to start playing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Videos take very long to start playing: I have a Windows 10 Dell Vostro with an 11th Gen i3 processor, 8 GB RAM, and an HDD. For some reason, any video takes unnaturally long to start playing on my laptop. For videos that are on my HDD, VLC takes around 5-10 seconds to actually start playing the video after it has...
  6. Videos take very long to start playing

Videos take very long to start playing: I have a Windows 10 Dell Vostro with an 11th Gen i3 processor, 8 GB RAM, and an HDD. For some reason, any video takes unnaturally long to start playing on my laptop. For videos that are on my HDD, VLC takes around 5-10 seconds to actually start playing the video after it has...
  7. Videos take very long to start playing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. App taking toooooo long to start.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    App taking toooooo long to start.: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/AERegeneratel38 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hchbn4/app_taking_toooooo_long_to_start/
  9. Windows 10 Apps installation takes very long. sometimes days.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Apps installation takes very long. sometimes days.: I have Windows 10 Home version 1803 ; 64 bits I am facing two problem - When I download / update apps from MS Store say OneNotes it take very long to install after download is complete. (even few days) Also task bar pinned app icons sometimes appear and sometime does not....
  10. Settings > Apps & Features takes a very long time to start

Settings > Apps & Features takes a very long time to start: The default display settings for the SETTINGS > SYSTEM > Apps & Features page are to display apps "By Size" and to look for apps on "All Drives". The latter is particularly stupid when you consider that Windows and the Store app install all apps to the This PC (aka the C:...