Windows 10: Some of my windows system apps are gone! Apps like whatsapp, windows news, calculator and...

Discus and support Some of my windows system apps are gone! Apps like whatsapp, windows news, calculator and... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Maximus34672 [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Maximus34672, Sep 20, 2020.

1. Some of my windows system apps are gone! Apps like whatsapp, windows news, calculator and...

/u/Maximus34672, Sep 20, 2020

2. Unable to close Calculator app on Windows 10.

Hi,

To assist you better, I would like to ask if the issue persists with other Windows Apps as well.

I suggest you to press/hold the left click button on the title bar of the calculator and drag the Windows to shrink the size of the Windows and check if the close (X) option appears. If the issue still persists, then suggest you to run the Windows Store
    Apps troubleshooter by following the steps provided below:

• Type “Troubleshooting” in search box and press Enter.
    • Click on View all on top left pane.
    • Select “Windows Store Apps” from the list and follow the prompts for troubleshooting.

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, Sep 20, 2020
  3. why is there a windows 10 app for netflix?

It's the new universal Windows app...coming to Xbox One in January, works on PC, phones, tablets...part of Microsoft's universal apps initiative.

Mercennarius, Sep 20, 2020
  4. P4-630 Win User

Some of my windows system apps are gone! Apps like whatsapp, windows news, calculator and...

P4-630, Sep 20, 2020
Thema:

Some of my windows system apps are gone! Apps like whatsapp, windows news, calculator and...

1. Some of my windows system apps are gone! Apps like whatsapp, windows news, calculator and... - Similar Threads - system apps are

2. Renaming apps like calculator

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Renaming apps like calculator: I would like to rename apps that come automatically installed with windows such as Calculator, and things. I would like it to be shown as "Claculator" because it is funny, much like how I have named notepad nootpadas shown below. is there anyway to do this?...
  3. Renaming apps like calculator

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Renaming apps like calculator: I would like to rename apps that come automatically installed with windows such as Calculator, and things. I would like it to be shown as "Claculator" because it is funny, much like how I have named notepad nootpadas shown below. is there anyway to do this?...
  4. Renaming apps like calculator

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. The Windows Calculator App

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The Windows Calculator App: Is it possible to put a answer to a equation in scientific notation?For exampleTurning 3.45E24/Avogadro's number = 5.730897009.... into3.45E24/Avogadro's number = 5.73 x 10 to the power of xNote: I do understand the subtopic is money but there is no "Other" subtopic or...
  6. The Windows Calculator App

The Windows Calculator App: Is it possible to put a answer to a equation in scientific notation?For exampleTurning 3.45E24/Avogadro's number = 5.730897009.... into3.45E24/Avogadro's number = 5.73 x 10 to the power of xNote: I do understand the subtopic is money but there is no "Other" subtopic or...
  7. Can't open windows apps like calculator or settings

in Windows 10 Customization
    Can't open windows apps like calculator or settings: Hi,I've recently run into a problem with not being able to open apps from the start menu or other options.E.g. I cannot open the windows settings via the start menu, Windows key + I, cmd, etc and this happens with some other apps too, though seems to be limited to the...
  8. Refurbished PC- Some apps like Calendar and Calculator don't open

Refurbished PC- Some apps like Calendar and Calculator don't open: I purchased a used pc, refurbished by authorized people. However some of the built in features such as the calculator and the calendar do not open. How do I repair or re-install the apps. * Moved from Windows Essentials * Original title: used pc...
  9. Microsoft News App - No Local News for Some Locations

Microsoft News App - No Local News for Some Locations: For the last few days, the News app doesn't not show any local news for my location (it displays 'No content available for this location, try again later or try with another location'). If I search for locations, some show local news (e.g. London) but not for my default...
  10. My Calculator App by Dolphin system

My Calculator App by Dolphin system: I forgot my password in this app and I do not know how to retrieve it. Can you give me solutions. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-calculator-app-by-dolphin-system/ab46ab7a-b8fe-4f5f-a08d-4dc79c80dd33