Windows 10: Some of the game sounds are very low

Discus and support Some of the game sounds are very low in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi! My PC games are sounds so weird. The movies and games sounds like it should be in 5.1, but i don't have 5.1 plugged in, or any other playback... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Kuroosa, Oct 8, 2019.

1. Kuroosa Win User

Some of the game sounds are very low

Hi!

My PC games are sounds so weird. The movies and games sounds like it should be in 5.1, but i don't have 5.1 plugged in, or any other playback devices, just the laptop's stereo system. I can hear very well some of the sounds ??from behind me??, but the sounds what should be the loudest and the clearest are very low, and barely can hear it. What am I did wrong with the sound? Or can i do some "factory reset" with the sound somehow?

(Just the fps/tps games and movies have this sound problem, where there are sorround sounds. Youtube videos/internet videos or any other kind of games are good.)

Thank you for your help.

:)

Kuroosa, Oct 8, 2019
  2. cadaveca Win User

Good surround sound headset

I know you say you're not that guy, but stepping into the $250+ range really brings a change in build quality that might have you never having to buy another set. Otherwise, getting 6 speakers with decent sound in a headset is hard, and that's what you are asking for, and I have no suggestions, but just a bump up the list. *Stick Out Tongue Some of the game sounds are very low :p

cadaveca, Oct 8, 2019
  3. Sound cuts out when in game and call

Hello Lilium,

We realize the inconvenience you are experiencing with Sound cut's out in between games and calls. We will certainly help you.

• What happens when you only play the game and not use any other application? Does the sound stay?
    • Have you installed all pending Windows updates?

For now we suggest you to try the steps from the link below and check if it helps:

Fix sound problems

Let us know the status of the issue. We will be happy to assist you further.

Thank you.

Sangeeta Sarkar, Oct 8, 2019
  4. Some of the game sounds are very low

My sound is playing through the speakers, but my headphones are in, and now it's emmitting some low level ringing sound

Hello,

Thank you for updating on the status. We apologize for the delay in response.

I suggest you to update the Sound drivers by following the steps provided below and check if it helps.

• Press Windows key + X key and select Device Manager.
    • Expand Sound, video and game controllers.
    • Right click on the driver and select update driver software.

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, Oct 8, 2019
Thema:

Some of the game sounds are very low

1. Some of the game sounds are very low - Similar Threads - game sounds are

2. Microphone has very low sound

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microphone has very low sound: Hello,My laptop can see my headset with microphone, it "works" but it do not catch sounds properly. Headset is 100% working, I use it on xbox without problems. I looked for everything and my microphone strenght is 0-2%.any help?...
  3. Microphone has very low sound

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microphone has very low sound: Hello,My laptop can see my headset with microphone, it "works" but it do not catch sounds properly. Headset is 100% working, I use it on xbox without problems. I looked for everything and my microphone strenght is 0-2%.any help?...
  4. Sound is very low

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sound is very low: I have recently formatted my pc with official latest ISO in Windows's website. Ever since the format my computer has been very quiet especially in Valorant, I maximize all the sound but even footsteps are very quiet. Google chrome, spotify, netflix and everything has very low...
  5. Sound is very low

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Sound is very low: I have recently formatted my pc with official latest ISO in Windows's website. Ever since the format my computer has been very quiet especially in Valorant, I maximize all the sound but even footsteps are very quiet. Google chrome, spotify, netflix and everything has very low...
  6. Sound is very low

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. sound is very low

in Windows 10 Customization
    sound is very low: sound is very low https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sound-is-very-low/1ef273d3-d577-46c7-bef2-d276ef859e36
  8. Headphones detected but very low sound

Headphones detected but very low sound: Hello. I'm having a problem with my jack port. My pc is a HP Pavilion 15 b119sl running Windows 10. Since two days ago, my jack port stopped working, hearphones are detected by system because when I plug them in, my volume level changes as always, but they're not listed in...
  9. Buzzing Sound Occasionally in-game making game sound very low even in 100% volume.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Buzzing Sound Occasionally in-game making game sound very low even in 100% volume.: Hi, There is a buzzing sound only when I play game which glitches my whole laptop (MSI ge62 6qd Apache pro with Windows 10 64 bits). When the buzzing sound happens, the audio of my game become so low and sometimes even cut the whole audio of the game only. It is not an...
  10. Webcam sound very low

Webcam sound very low: Thank you for taking time to help with my issue.. I have a new Logitceh C270 webcamera. Drivers are installed correctly. Sound settings in Windows 10 Home detects the mic and the green mic indicator works with volume at 100. I have also used mic testing website and they...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. game sounds low