Windows 10: Some of the Microsoft C++ symbols have a weird page looking symbol on them and not a...

Discus and support Some of the Microsoft C++ symbols have a weird page looking symbol on them and not a... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/ComplexAura [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/ComplexAura, Feb 3, 2021.

1. Some of the Microsoft C++ symbols have a weird page looking symbol on them and not a...

/u/ComplexAura, Feb 3, 2021

2. Tiny symbol on every page

What is that weird looking tiny symbol that looks like a ligthning bolt or a tadpole on a table. It is o every page at center top

NancyBarlow, Feb 3, 2021
  3. caleb Win User
    c++ special mathematical symbols.

imagine that integers are those symbols and write a layer for it *Smile Some of the Microsoft C++ symbols have a weird page looking symbol on them and not a... :)

caleb, Feb 3, 2021
  4. Some of the Microsoft C++ symbols have a weird page looking symbol on them and not a...

c++ special mathematical symbols.

layer?
    lol. all the c++ i learnt was in high school.
    you have to explain like you are explaining to a mechanical engineering student XD

de.das.dude, Feb 3, 2021
Thema:

Some of the Microsoft C++ symbols have a weird page looking symbol on them and not a...

1. Some of the Microsoft C++ symbols have a weird page looking symbol on them and not a... - Similar Threads - Microsoft C++ symbols

2. some symbols not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    some symbols not working: HelloI have a problem with some symbols such as At sign and Exclamation mark, if I press SHIFT + 1 or SHIFT + 2 nothing is typed at all, knowing that I am using US-English, I have tried changing languages, restarting my PC, reinstalling keyboard drivers, using the on-screen...
  3. some symbols not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    some symbols not working: HelloI have a problem with some symbols such as At sign and Exclamation mark, if I press SHIFT + 1 or SHIFT + 2 nothing is typed at all, knowing that I am using US-English, I have tried changing languages, restarting my PC, reinstalling keyboard drivers, using the on-screen...
  4. Weird symbol on Startup Programs

Weird symbol on Startup Programs: Hi, I found this weird program in my startup programs settings. I am unsure if this is part of Windows or malware. If its malware, please guide me on how to eradicate it. EDIT: I find out that it also disappears when I re-opened the settings tab. Probably is visible during...
  5. Weird symbol on Startup Programs

in Windows 10 Customization
    Weird symbol on Startup Programs: Hi, I found this weird program in my startup programs settings. I am unsure if this is part of Windows or malware. If its malware, please guide me on how to eradicate it. EDIT: I find out that it also disappears when I re-opened the settings tab. Probably is visible during...
  6. Weird symbol on Startup Programs

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Weird symbol on Startup Programs: Hi, I found this weird program in my startup programs settings. I am unsure if this is part of Windows or malware. If its malware, please guide me on how to eradicate it. TIA...
  7. Weird symbol

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Weird symbol: [ATTACH] I started seeing this symbol in Chrome very often today. This appears for a split second when I press Shift, Ctrl, do a click or double click, and in some other situations. This is displayed in the upper left corner. tf is it?...
  8. Weird symbols instead of english characters on some programs interface

in Windows 10 Support
    Weird symbols instead of english characters on some programs interface: As far as I can tell, prior to today, my Nord VPN program was the only one doing it for about the past year or so. But today, I installed Handbrake for DVD's and it also has this, and makes it rather impossible to use, lol. The Nord one I could care less about. I've tried a...
  9. Computers showing weird symbols.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Computers showing weird symbols.: Split from this thread. Not sure what uptdate happend, but my 2 computers start showing this weird symbols on the numbers and it does affect all the documents. As well my key "t, y and backspace" stop working dont sure if was as a part of the uptdate or just coincidental....
  10. Weird symbols in this particular app.

Weird symbols in this particular app.: [IMG] This just happens when I launch the app https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-winapps-appscat_productivity/weird-symbols-in-this-particular-app/3e4b5165-0353-437e-b624-887cb244ac68