Windows 10: Some of the pages of my website not opening at all...

Discus and support Some of the pages of my website not opening at all... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; WINDOWS 10 license key got expired about 15 days ago. Since then, some of the pages of my website not opening at all. Sometimes, my blog is being... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Chriswoakes209, Sep 10, 2022.

1. Some of the pages of my website not opening at all...

WINDOWS 10 license key got expired about 15 days ago. Since then, some of the pages of my website not opening at all. Sometimes, my blog is being blocked 5 - 6 times a days. My website is running fine on my other DELL laptop, but ACER is getting on my nerves. I don't know if it has something to do to with windows 10 expiration, or firewall security, or if my IP is blocked. This particular page: https://thefurniturevilla.co.uk/ has been blocked or not opening at all for about 15 - 25 times in last 3 days. All of my organic traffic has gone, and my website is

:)

Chriswoakes209, Sep 10, 2022

2. Error- HTTP/1.1 200 OK on Edge and other browers goes blank when try to open particular websites

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

To understand the issue better, I suggest you to answer the below questions.

• Since from when are you facing this issue?
    • What happens when you try to access the same websites in other PC?
    I would suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it help you.

• Open the Microsoft Edge browser. Open a website.
    • Click on '. . .' select Open with Internet Explorer
      and check if the issue persists.
    If the issue doesn't resolve, try the below steps.

• Press Start, type Internet Explorer and
      select it.
    • Press Ctrl + Shift + P, it opens Internet Explorer as
      InPrivate mode
      . Try to access the website and check if the issue still persists.
    Keep us posted to help you better.

Sachin Venkatesh, Sep 10, 2022
  3. How to open Edge and IE with prefered website

Hi, Paul.

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. I understand the issue that you are facing currently, and we in Community will try to resolve your issue the best way we can.

I would suggest that you perform the steps mentioned below and check if the issue still arises.

In Internet Explorer:

• Open “Internet Explorer” and
      click on the “Gear” icon located in the right top corner if the screen
    • Click on “Internet Options”, go to the “General”
      tab and in the dialog box type the address of the website
      that you want to open as default.
    • Then click on the “Start with Homepage”,
      then click on “Apply” and then “OK”.

Microsoft Edge:

• Open Edge, click on thesymbol on the left corner of the screen.
    • Then click on the “Open With” and
      “Specific page or pages” and select “Custom” from the drop down list.
    • Type the address of the website that you want Edge to automatically open when you open it.

Hope this information helps and let us know the status of the issue we will be glad to help you further.

Vanessa Sohtun, Sep 10, 2022
  4. Jessen P Win User

Some of the pages of my website not opening at all...

I cant open mi web page in internet and my emails in outlook

Hi Cristian,

Thank you for being part of Microsoft Community.

• Which browser do you use to access websites?
    • Do you get any error message when you cannot open the websites?

I suggest you to check the status of the issue on different web browsers. In case you face the issue on Internet Explorer, you may add the website to Compatibility view settings and check if it helps.
    To add the website to compatibility view follow the steps below.

Steps:-

• Open Internet Explorer and go to the website.

• Press Alt + X keys and select
          Compatibility view settings

• Click on Add and Close.

Hope this information is helpful. Please get back to us with the information required, if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Jessen P, Sep 10, 2022
Thema:

Some of the pages of my website not opening at all...

1. Some of the pages of my website not opening at all... - Similar Threads - pages website opening

2. Can't open some websites

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't open some websites: I just reseted my windows 10Now, I can't sign to Gmail or youtube.I also get this site can't be reached Hmm can't reach this pageBoth Microsoft Edge and Google chrome. I tried clearing cache, changed DNS, flushed DNS, created new user account but I can't l.Thanks...
  3. Can't open some websites

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't open some websites: I just reseted my windows 10Now, I can't sign to Gmail or youtube.I also get this site can't be reached Hmm can't reach this pageBoth Microsoft Edge and Google chrome. I tried clearing cache, changed DNS, flushed DNS, created new user account but I can't l.Thanks...
  4. Can't open some websites

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Some of the pages of my website not opening at all...

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Some of the pages of my website not opening at all...: WINDOWS 10 license key got expired about 15 days ago. Since then, some of the pages of my website not opening at all. Sometimes, my blog is being blocked 5 - 6 times a days. My website is running fine on my other DELL laptop, but ACER is getting on my nerves. I don't know if...
  6. Some of the pages of my website not opening at all...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Some of the pages of my website not opening at all...: WINDOWS 10 license key got expired about 15 days ago. Since then, some of the pages of my website not opening at all. Sometimes, my blog is being blocked 5 - 6 times a days. My website is running fine on my other DELL laptop, but ACER is getting on my nerves. I don't know if...
  7. Some websites do not open in my pc

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Some websites do not open in my pc: Some websites do not open in my pc.and windows store also does not work[updates are available but it does not updates the apps and I get a err code] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/some-websites-do-not-open-in-my-pc/a300f7aa-d828-490e-87e0-590198653c4a
  8. Some websites do not open in my pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Some websites do not open in my pc: Some websites do not open in my pc.and windows store also does not work[updates are available but it does not updates the apps and I get a err code] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/some-websites-do-not-open-in-my-pc/a300f7aa-d828-490e-87e0-590198653c4a
  9. Unable to open some websites

Unable to open some websites: Can't open some websites I am using google chrome but for some odd reason, I was unable to open some websites. I did a google search for Real Estate Lawyer Toronto to find who are the lawyers offering real estate closing services. Is it because of a virus or some other...
  10. Error opening some website ...

Error opening some website ...: [ATTACH] [ATTACH] Hello everyone !!! Error opening some website Recently I am having trouble opening the website https://www.amazon.es https://todoist.com follow the screenshots the error happens with chrome Version 76.0.3809.132 (Official Build) (64-bit)...