Windows 10: Some of the problems in Windows 10 i face, please help!

Discus and support Some of the problems in Windows 10 i face, please help! in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; i have laptop dell inspiron 11 3147 i upgrade my windows 10 from the year 2015 to 2019 version 1903 (OS build 18362.418) windows 10 home when i do... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by OsamaMohamed29, Oct 19, 2019.

1. Some of the problems in Windows 10 i face, please help!

i have laptop dell inspiron 11 3147

i upgrade my windows 10 from the year 2015 to 2019

version 1903 (OS build 18362.418)

windows 10 home

when i do that i have some trouble with some driver i didn't find any solution for these problems

i have installed again and again and reinstall and uninstall windows with the same version i need 1903

but the problems were not solved.

All the problem i have

1-when i upgrade my windows gestures on mouse doesn't work when i install the driver it tell me no need to download synaptics pointing device driver the driver is from dell drivers called (dell_touchpad_driver_9nnk9_win10) so it should work because its latest version.

and another problem i didn't find this app on device manager on my laptop i didn't find the app specifically to know error code

2-driver called pci encryption/decryption controller make error code 28 and when i uninstall it or download and install it again

it cause crash for my windows and give me blue screen and restart windows.

3-driver called stmicroelectronics 3d accelerometer make also error code 10.

all three problem i do everything to solve them install and uninstall windows or driver and search a lot and use a lot of programs to initialize programs and didn't find the solution unfortunately.

:)

OsamaMohamed29, Oct 19, 2019
  2. Nordic Win User

Windows 10 upgrade problem, no input accepted

I really hate having to come here and ask for help, but I really am stumped. It hurts my geek pride. I have a PC with fairly modern hardware in it. It has a p8p67 pro in it. I have tried upgrading windows 10 on it twice now. Both times I have had the same result.

After windows finishes upgrading it goes to the log in/set up screen. I can't do anything. No keyboard or mouse input is accepted.

I will list some, or hopefully all, of the troubleshooting steps I have tried:
    • Move keyboard and mouse to different USB ports.
    • Try different keyboard or mouse.
    • Restart computer, repeatedly.
    • Google for related issues.
    • Update Bios, because why not.
    • Create boot media and revert to windows 7.
    The windows 10 system restore boot media works fine with keyboard and mouse. All USB ports work in windows 7. I don't know what is wrong. I suspect that windows 10 is lacking a driver of some sort, but since the computer accepts no input I have no way of checking for which driver let alone installing it.

Please help me figure this out. If I have to revert back to windows 7 again, I am not going to get it upgraded to windows 10. Thank you in advanced.

Nordic, Oct 19, 2019
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Oct 19, 2019
  4. Mussels Win User

Some of the problems in Windows 10 i face, please help!

Windows 10 upgrade problem, no input accepted

i've seen this when the stock USB drivers went kaput. Only ever seen it once - i used a PCI USB 2.0 card and connected the mouse and keyboard to that, and manually updated the USB 2/USB 3 drivers.

Mussels, Oct 19, 2019
Thema:

Some of the problems in Windows 10 i face, please help!

1. Some of the problems in Windows 10 i face, please help! - Similar Threads - problems face please

2. Please some help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Please some help: INSPIRON A problem has been detected and windows has been shut down to prevent damage to your computer. BAD SYSTEM_CONFIG_INFO If this is the first time you've seen this stop error screen, restart your computer. If this screen appears again, follow these steps: Check to make...
  3. Please some help

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Please some help: INSPIRON A problem has been detected and windows has been shut down to prevent damage to your computer. BAD SYSTEM_CONFIG_INFO If this is the first time you've seen this stop error screen, restart your computer. If this screen appears again, follow these steps: Check to make...
  4. Some help please

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Some help please: I am running Windows Server 2019 Standard Evaluation version, I have 12 gig of installed RAM but the OS is saying that I have only 2.8 available and 1.1 in use. My motherboard is very old, it is a MSI 970A-G43 I am running the latest firmware. Any ideas on why this is...
  5. Some help please

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Some help please: I am running Windows Server 2019 Standard Evaluation version, I have 12 gig of installed RAM but the OS is saying that I have only 2.8 available and 1.1 in use. My motherboard is very old, it is a MSI 970A-G43 I am running the latest firmware. Any ideas on why this is...
  6. I have some problems with my windows, please help

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I have some problems with my windows, please help: Hi, I have some terrible problems and I really need my pc ASAP, so I installed latest update today, and after booting up my mouse and keyboard weren’t working, so I couldn’t leave the lock screen, then I tried to go back to the previous update with windows copy on the usb...
  7. Facing some Network Problems in Windows 10 2004 edition.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Facing some Network Problems in Windows 10 2004 edition.: I have upgraded my laptop to Windows 10 Home from Windows 7 Home basic OA India. My windows is activated absolutely free using digital licence and product key of Windows 7. After Windows 2004 May 2020 upgrade, I'm facing some problems in wireless networking most frequently in...
  8. I need help please im facing more problems on launching games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I need help please im facing more problems on launching games: I was testing out my laptop settings called graphics setting and I ran the game this issue happened [IMG] The white screen or black screen It's working properly and it seems doesn't display the game, it does same other game, some other game will launch and does nothing,...
  9. Windows 10 problem, please help

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 problem, please help: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/zeWarudo99 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/fx3w9q/windows_10_problem_please_help/
  10. Lot Of Problems Being FACED. PLEASE HELP.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Lot Of Problems Being FACED. PLEASE HELP.: So the problem i think has started after the damn windows update around 19th January 2019 although im not sure about it. The problems im facing are:- 1) When i start my laptop , after entering my password , my whole screen goes BLANK (or BLACK). Then after a while like...