Windows 10: Some of these settings are hidden[...] Computer not Connected to School or Business Account

Discus and support Some of these settings are hidden[...] Computer not Connected to School or Business Account in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; I have tried a lot of the methods I've seen shared in the forums to try and remedy this problem. I used to use fingerprint sign-in as my primary means... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by LizGBar, Aug 30, 2021.

1. LizGBar Win User

Some of these settings are hidden[...] Computer not Connected to School or Business Account

I have tried a lot of the methods I've seen shared in the forums to try and remedy this problem. I used to use fingerprint sign-in as my primary means of logging into my computer. Currently I am not able to set that up, and my computer seems to have some kind of error when it comes to accessing and setting up fingerprints for signing into my computer, or accessing features like saved passwords or card info.I am not connected to any school or work accounts. I have gone in and tried a few different fixes that I've found in the Microsoft support forums with no success. HOWEVER, when I have tried

:)

LizGBar, Aug 30, 2021
  2. bro67 Win User

Setting up Exchange on Andriod with school Office 365 account

It depends if your school has blocked access for setting up on mobile device email clients. Contact your school or ask an instructor if they have a step-by-step guide to setup up on a mobile client if allowed.

bro67, Aug 30, 2021
  3. Flaviotti Win User
    Photo app: show cloud-only content with onedrive for business (work or school accounts)

Hello Arif,

thank you so much for the fast and detailed reply. I truly appreciate it.

Just a follow up question: my regular account that I use to log into my PC
    is
    indeed a Microsoft account. It's an .outlook account. I thought therefore that this was my Microsoft account, associated to my .onmicrosoft business account. When I go to "users" in windows settings, under work and school accounts, I see listed my business
    account listed.

Is there another way to "create a Microsoft Account for my business account and log in to that account" to enable the option in photo, in case my regular account is already an .outlook one?

Thanks again for your help.

/Flavio

Flaviotti, Aug 30, 2021
  4. Tim923347 Win User

Some of these settings are hidden[...] Computer not Connected to School or Business Account

Can't connect to App Store with 'For Business' account

I am unable to log on to the Microsoft Store using a 'for business' account. The error suggests that my user account can't be found. Same error as when I try to log on to any Microsoft service where I don't select 'use your school or business' credentials.
    Only there is no such option with the Store.

Tim923347, Aug 30, 2021
Thema:

1. Some of these settings are hidden[...] Computer not Connected to School or Business Account - Similar Threads - settings are hidden

2. Migrating from one school/business Onedrive account to another school/business Onedrive...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Migrating from one school/business Onedrive account to another school/business Onedrive...: Hello,I am trying to move all my files from one school/business account to another school/business account on onedrive.I have partially moved some folders manually on the desktop, but I have several large files that I do not keep synced on my desktop and store only online. I...
  3. Migrating from one school/business Onedrive account to another school/business Onedrive...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Migrating from one school/business Onedrive account to another school/business Onedrive...: Hello,I am trying to move all my files from one school/business account to another school/business account on onedrive.I have partially moved some folders manually on the desktop, but I have several large files that I do not keep synced on my desktop and store only online. I...
  4. Migrating from one school/business Onedrive account to another school/business Onedrive...

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Microsoft Business/School account removal with no account on the User Accounts but wont...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Business/School account removal with no account on the User Accounts but wont...: Yep well you do wonder when it just takes forever if its worth doing but your ocd wants the laptop clean soooo.... As per the subject there is only the one account on my machine but in the settings under Accounts there are two. The first is the one that I am using and am...
  6. Microsoft Business/School account removal with no account on the User Accounts but wont...

Microsoft Business/School account removal with no account on the User Accounts but wont...: Yep well you do wonder when it just takes forever if its worth doing but your ocd wants the laptop clean soooo.... As per the subject there is only the one account on my machine but in the settings under Accounts there are two. The first is the one that I am using and am...
  7. Connected School Account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Connected School Account: I was at a university last year and transferred at the beginning this past august. However I am still having issues fully removing all the nonsense. I had connected my school account to windows to make everything easier, but it also made me do stuff like change my login pin...
  8. Connected School Account

Connected School Account: I was at a university last year and transferred at the beginning this past august. However I am still having issues fully removing all the nonsense. I had connected my school account to windows to make everything easier, but it also made me do stuff like change my login pin...
  9. Account: Some of these settings are hidden or managed by your organization?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Account: Some of these settings are hidden or managed by your organization?: [ATTACH] This is my personal PC and account and I'm not part of any organization. Can someone please tell me how to fix this, because I literally can't change a single setting!...
  10. School/Business Account an Administrator on Windows 10

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    School/Business Account an Administrator on Windows 10: I recently got a new laptop to use for college. It's been absolutely perfect with one issue. I had to setup the laptop with my person email/Microsoft account. The issue I'm facing is doing homework or taking notes. I have to switch from my personal account to school account...