Windows 10: *Some of these settings are hidden or managed by your organization. Please Help me to fix this

Discus and support *Some of these settings are hidden or managed by your organization. Please Help me to fix this in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; When I open Settings then go to privacy and then to location I can't turn my location on and at the top it says that *Some of these settings are hidden... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by M. HaroonIshaq, Jan 22, 2022.

1. *Some of these settings are hidden or managed by your organization. Please Help me to fix this

When I open Settings then go to privacy and then to location I can't turn my location on and at the top it says that *Some of these settings are hidden or managed by your organization Please help me with this PROBLEMand another thing is that I had signed in with my school account and now I have switched back to personal

:)

M. HaroonIshaq, Jan 22, 2022

2. "Settings hidden or managed by your organization"

I am trying to change my lock screen image, but nothing is selectable and there is a message that says "Some settings are hidden or managed by your organization". I'm pretty sure I manage my organization so I don't know how to fix this. Help?

RussSimmerman, Jan 22, 2022
  3. Bree Win User
    Some settings are hidden or managed by your organization

Welcome to TenForums @alhasan

The message "some settings are hidden or managed by your organization" means that some registry settings have been added/modified, either by editing the registry or through gpedit. Finding exactly where can be difficult. One way that can help is to open gpedit, in the left hand pane select 'Computer Configuration > Administrative Templates' then from the Action menu select 'Filter Options...'. Set 'Configured' to Yes and only those policies that are configured will be listed.

*Some of these settings are hidden or managed by your organization. Please Help me to fix this [​IMG]

If you find a relevant policy, you need to set it to 'Not Configured' to remove the "some settings are managed...." message and the restrictions. If you don't find anything under Computer Configuration, look under User Configuration.

4. alhasan Win User

*Some of these settings are hidden or managed by your organization. Please Help me to fix this

Some settings are hidden or managed by your organization

doesn't work bro ...
    I tried it but no thing showed up after applying the filter .

*Some of these settings are hidden or managed by your organization. Please Help me to fix this [​IMG]

alhasan, Jan 22, 2022
Thema:

*Some of these settings are hidden or managed by your organization. Please Help me to fix this

1. *Some of these settings are hidden or managed by your organization. Please Help me to fix this - Similar Threads - *Some settings are

2. Some settings are hidden or managed by your organization

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Some settings are hidden or managed by your organization: My Pc got hacked a few days ago so i wanted to re install my window 10.Downloaded new iso from microsoft website. Made a bootable usb.When installing windows it goes to finishing and asks to restart and whole process repeats and then it is installed.I’m a single i haven’t...
  3. *Some of these settings are hidden or managed by your organization. Please Help me to fix this

in Windows 10 Gaming
    *Some of these settings are hidden or managed by your organization. Please Help me to fix this: When I open Settings then go to privacy and then to location I can't turn my location on and at the top it says that *Some of these settings are hidden or managed by your organization Please help me with this PROBLEMand another thing is that I had signed in with my school...
  4. *Some of these settings are hidden or managed by your organization. Please Help me to fix this

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    *Some of these settings are hidden or managed by your organization. Please Help me to fix this: When I open Settings then go to privacy and then to location I can't turn my location on and at the top it says that *Some of these settings are hidden or managed by your organization Please help me with this PROBLEMand another thing is that I had signed in with my school...
  5. "Some of the these settings are hidden or managed by your organization" HELP

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    "Some of the these settings are hidden or managed by your organization" HELP: hi,i was trying to change some of my settings in settings and for some reason it says "Some of the these settings are hidden or managed by your organization" i installed windows 10 PRO 2 days ago and selected the option that said setup for individual and not for organization,...
  6. Some of these settings are hidden or managed by your organization.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Some of these settings are hidden or managed by your organization.: Can someone help me, the geo location service is not working, i tried the gpedit permission for location and sensors, but still it is not working.[ATTACH]...
  7. *Some of these settings are hidden or managed by your organization.

*Some of these settings are hidden or managed by your organization.: I am not signed in AT ALL with my companys account but when I go to Diagnostics & Feedback in settings, it says *some of these settings are hidden or managed by your organisation. Does anybody have any help for this?...
  8. Some settings are hidden or managed by your organization

Some settings are hidden or managed by your organization: Hello. I formatted my Windows yesterday, everything was just fine, but when I needed to change some advanced settings in my system this thing popped in. I don't know what to do, I've searched all over the internet (including Windows forums) to find a solution but nothing I...
  9. Some settings are hidden or managed by your organization

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Some settings are hidden or managed by your organization: Network and sharing center is being displayed in the network and sharing center https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-windows_install/some-settings-are-hidden-or-managed-by-your/87ad2f5c-c253-428e-a22d-a6e2aa4a57ef
  10. some settings are hidden or managed by your organization

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    some settings are hidden or managed by your organization: some one using by laptop in hidden and browser will not working in laptop google chrome proxy server will not working when some websites are open automatically closing the Microsoft edge. some virus are attacking my laptop ransomware. will showing on windows defender security...