Windows 10: "Some of these settings are hidden or menaged by your organization" in diagnostic data

Discus and support "Some of these settings are hidden or menaged by your organization" in diagnostic data in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hello, I wanted to change diagnostic data to optional, because it's required to join Windows Insider Program, but I can't do it. The message says this... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by MateuszWizner, Jun 28, 2021.

1. "Some of these settings are hidden or menaged by your organization" in diagnostic data

Hello, I wanted to change diagnostic data to optional, because it's required to join Windows Insider Program, but I can't do it. The message says this setting is hidden by my organization. The point is, I'm not part of any organization. This is a personal laptop. I tried changing "Allow Telemetry" setting, but it still doesn't work. Any ideas? Help would be greatly appreciated...

:)

MateuszWizner, Jun 28, 2021

2. "Some settings are hidden or managed by your organization"

Thank you for the link. I was able to set my Diagnostics Data to Full by using gpedit.msc. But I still am not able to get rid of "Some settings are hidden or managed bu your organization."

Any advise?

SherryMalik, Jun 28, 2021
  3. Diagnostics & Feedback: Some of these settings are hidden or managed by your organization

Hello everyone,

I have a problem with the option Diagnostic & Feedback. Under the main heading of that option it says: Some of these settings are hidden or managed by your organization

At the Diagnostic Data the setting is set
    basic The Full option is
    greyed out.

Under the option: Improve Inking and typing, that option is also
    greyed out and Windows is saying: Your current Diagnostic data setting prevents inking and typing data from being sent to Microsoft.

So the question I put to you: is there a solution to fix this nasty problem?

According to Microsoft it should be a register problem. Well I don't know.

Perhaps some of you might have the solution. I would be forever grateful.

Thanks in advance, Johan

Johan Ansems, Jun 28, 2021
  4. Nikhar_K Win User

"Some of these settings are hidden or menaged by your organization" in diagnostic data

Getting Some settings are hidden or managed by your organization in Advanced keyboard settings.

Hi Mark,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

Let’s resolve the error Some settings are hidden or managed by your organization first and then we will resolve the Num Lock key issue.

We can try changing the Privacy settings and check if that helps. To change the Privacy settings follow the steps mentioned below:

1. Press and hold Windows + I key on the keyboard to open settings.
    2. Click on Privacy.
    3. Click on Diagnostics & feedback.
    4. Under Diagnostic data, click on
      Full
    5. Restart your computer.

If you are using Windows 10 Pro, you can try the following steps:

1. Press and hold Windows + R key on the keyboard.
    2. Type gpedit.msc and click on
      OK
    3. Navigate to Computer Configuration >> Administrative Templates >> Windows Components >> Data Collection and Preview Builds.
    4. Find Allow Telemetry and double click on it.
    5. Now, change its settings to Enabled and change the drop down menu to
      3-Full.
    6. Click on Apply and OK.
    7. Now undo these changes.
    8. Navigate to the same location in Step 3 and now, change the settings to
      Not Configured.

Hope it helps.

Please reply with the status of the issue, we will be glad to help you further.

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Jun 28, 2021
Thema:

"Some of these settings are hidden or menaged by your organization" in diagnostic data

1. "Some of these settings are hidden or menaged by your organization" in diagnostic data - Similar Threads - settings are hidden

2. Some settings are hidden or managed by your organization

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Some settings are hidden or managed by your organization: My Pc got hacked a few days ago so i wanted to re install my window 10.Downloaded new iso from microsoft website. Made a bootable usb.When installing windows it goes to finishing and asks to restart and whole process repeats and then it is installed.I’m a single i haven’t...
  3. Some of these settings are hidden or managed by your organization.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Some of these settings are hidden or managed by your organization.: Can someone help me, the geo location service is not working, i tried the gpedit permission for location and sensors, but still it is not working.[ATTACH]...
  4. "Some of these settings are hidden or managed by your organization" on Diagnostics &...

"Some of these settings are hidden or managed by your organization" on Diagnostics &...: Doesn't make sense to me why this happens. I'm using Windows 10 Home on a laptop, so why would it think I'm in an organization? I've tried messing with the Registry Editor, but no luck. I set "AllowTelemetry" in...
  5. SOME SETTINGS ARE HIDDEN OR ORGANIZED BY YOUR OWN ORGANIZATION

SOME SETTINGS ARE HIDDEN OR ORGANIZED BY YOUR OWN ORGANIZATION: I was installing Adobe XD, but it always has error code 506 even if its cracked or not. Error 506 pertains that the device does not sideload apps. So I went to Settings > Update&Security >For Developers then I saw "SOME SETTINGS ARE HIDDEN OR ORGANIZED BY YOUR OWN...
  6. Diagnostics & Feedback: Some of these settings are hidden or managed by your organization

Diagnostics & Feedback: Some of these settings are hidden or managed by your organization: Hello everyone, I have a problem with the option Diagnostic & Feedback. Under the main heading of that option it says: Some of these settings are hidden or managed by your organization At the Diagnostic Data the setting is set basic The Full option is greyed out. Under...
  7. Some settings are hidden or managed by your organization

Some settings are hidden or managed by your organization: Hello. I formatted my Windows yesterday, everything was just fine, but when I needed to change some advanced settings in my system this thing popped in. I don't know what to do, I've searched all over the internet (including Windows forums) to find a solution but nothing I...
  8. Diagnostics & feedback some settings are hidden or managed by your organization

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Diagnostics & feedback some settings are hidden or managed by your organization: i want to upgrade to the insider build of windows for the dark mode file explorer but i cant do it because my diagnostics level is too low. when i go to change the diagnostic mode it locks me out because its managed by my orginisation. i dont know what it means by that,...
  9. Some settings are hidden or managed by your organization

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Some settings are hidden or managed by your organization: Network and sharing center is being displayed in the network and sharing center https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-windows_install/some-settings-are-hidden-or-managed-by-your/87ad2f5c-c253-428e-a22d-a6e2aa4a57ef
  10. some settings are hidden or managed by your organization

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    some settings are hidden or managed by your organization: some one using by laptop in hidden and browser will not working in laptop google chrome proxy server will not working when some websites are open automatically closing the Microsoft edge. some virus are attacking my laptop ransomware. will showing on windows defender security...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. some settings are hidden or managed by organization