Windows 10: some of windows icons missed suddenly!

Discus and support some of windows icons missed suddenly! in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi, I'm using Windows 10. Today, when I opened Windows Notification, I noticed that some of the icons have changed and a rectangular image is displayed... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by TabrizuacBlogir, Oct 14, 2021.

1. some of windows icons missed suddenly!

Hi, I'm using Windows 10. Today, when I opened Windows Notification, I noticed that some of the icons have changed and a rectangular image is displayed instead of their original icon.I must say that a few days ago my Windows fonts had changed and I had to reinstall and replace them. Could it be because of this?What is the problem and how can I solve it?

:)

TabrizuacBlogir, Oct 14, 2021

2. Why is the Safely Remove Hardware icon missing in Windows 10?

Hi.

I am using a HP Envy with Windows 10. Safety remove icon missing and I can not safely remove my IPhone.

I have read that other members of the forum have had the same problem of the Safety remove icon not showing. I followed all the steps suggested by Microsoft link and by pclicious.com. I also created a shortcut on the desk and still no chance for me safety
    remove the IPhone. I add a Galaxy Note II and still the icon was not showing. Then I added a WD external store drive and the icon suddenly appeared. It was showing not only the WD external store but the Galaxy too. However the iPhone was not in the list.

Any suggestion will be highly appreciated.

Regards.

Zoraida

Zoraida Quintero-Hardie, Oct 14, 2021
  3. Rose Cal Win User
    missing icons in start menu

Hi Wickiwizard,

It is possible that the icon of your apps in Start menu is missing due to a corrupted system files. To provide you the accurate resolution, kindly answer the following questions:

• Have you made any recent changes prior to this issue?
    • Does this happen only with icons in Start menu?
    • What troubleshooting steps you've done so far?

Meanwhile, we suggest that you perform the steps in this
    article
    on how to troubleshoot problems with Start menu or Cortana.

If the issue still persists, we recommend that you follow the suggestion shared by
    Meliton Dec on this thread.
    The given troubleshooting steps will help repair or reset not only missing apps but also lost icon.

Keep us posted if you need additional help.

Rose Cal, Oct 14, 2021
  4. some of windows icons missed suddenly!

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Oct 14, 2021
Thema:

some of windows icons missed suddenly!

1. some of windows icons missed suddenly! - Similar Threads - icons missed suddenly

2. Some missing icon

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Some missing icon: As the title said, my notification and WIFI icon were missing and displayed as rectangles. It happened after I restore system checkpoint.Any solution? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/some-missing-icon/03b4d8aa-cd5f-428f-b43d-5a809c7416d3
  3. Some missing icon

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Some missing icon: As the title said, my notification and WIFI icon were missing and displayed as rectangles. It happened after I restore system checkpoint.Any solution? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/some-missing-icon/03b4d8aa-cd5f-428f-b43d-5a809c7416d3
  4. some icons on windows 11 are missing for some reason.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    some icons on windows 11 are missing for some reason.: This image above is very descriptive. basically, a great ammount of icons have turned into this rectangle. not all of them tho, as you can see. most of the other bugged icons are not yellow like this, they're white instead. i assume it is yellow like this due to the yellow...
  5. some icons on windows 11 are missing for some reason.

some icons on windows 11 are missing for some reason.: This image above is very descriptive. basically, a great ammount of icons have turned into this rectangle. not all of them tho, as you can see. most of the other bugged icons are not yellow like this, they're white instead. i assume it is yellow like this due to the yellow...
  6. some icons missed

some icons missed: Recently, I have deleted some fonts from my system and now some icons missed such as icons in task manager next to run new task, end task and etc. and display like a square. I guess deleting some fonts causes this problem....
  7. some icons missed

in Windows 10 Gaming
    some icons missed: Recently, I have deleted some fonts from my system and now some icons missed such as icons in task manager next to run new task, end task and etc. and display like a square. I guess deleting some fonts causes this problem....
  8. Desktop Icon Suddenly Missing

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Desktop Icon Suddenly Missing: Last night when I finished browsing on Firefox and closed it down, I noticed that one of my desktop shortcuts was missing. I checked my Recycle Bin just in case I accidentally deleted it or dragged it there while clicking, but it was empty. I'm also 100% certain that I...
  9. Some icon is missing

in Windows 10 Customization
    Some icon is missing: In my HP Laptop some icon is missing in snip & sketch and windows security app and other icon is missing in action centre like network, nearby sharing & night light. In my laptop I am running Windows 10 Pro, version 1809 & OS build 17763.379 Please, solve my problem as...
  10. Missing icons in some apps

Missing icons in some apps: Hi everyone, I have an issue with some icons in windows 10, some of them are not being displayed by windows. [img] Does anyone know how to fix this? 36660