Windows 10: Some of your accounts require attention

Discus and support Some of your accounts require attention in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Why do I get these messages on my Windows 10 Machine? Some of your accounts require attention I select fix now My Microsoft account appears under... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Andrew C Newson, Jul 4, 2020.

1. Some of your accounts require attention

Why do I get these messages on my Windows 10 Machine? Some of your accounts require attention

I select fix now

My Microsoft account appears under Pick an account

I pickmy account but nothing happens.

Andy

:)

Andrew C Newson, Jul 4, 2020
  2. GregJ7 Win User

Some of your accounts require attention

Every couple days, I get a Windows 10 (v1903, build 18362.535) Notification that something needs attention, and that something is that I need to re-log in to Windows 10 Shared Experiences (Start -> Settings -> Shared Experiences). The fact that I'm always logged into Onedrive hasn't been affects. At Shared Experiences I see "Some of your accounts require attention." Button: "Fix Now" When clicked, it asks me to log in.

What is logging me out? It's not every time I reboot.

After I correctly type the password for my account, it wants me to type the password for a second account which is closed. I have found no way to make it forget about this old account.

How do I make it forget the old account?

GregJ7, Jul 4, 2020
  3. Some of your accounts require attention: old work account

Hello,

I receiving notifications by Windows 10 saying that there are issues with my account which need to be resolved. When a click on the notification it takes me to "Shared experiences" and under the "Accounts" heading there is a notification in red saying that
    "Some of your accounts require attention". Under this there is a "Fix Now" button but when I click on this it requests my password for an old work account which is no no longer active, therefore I cannot logon.

Also I have tried the "Manage my accounts" and the old work account is listed. However, the only option I have is to "Manage" the account and when clicking on this it again request my password. So I effectively have no way to remove this account and stop
    the annoying messages from popping up.

Is the formal Microsoft solution for this, or even a work around?

Kind Regards,

Shane

ShaneFryer4184, Jul 4, 2020
  4. Bastet Win User

Accounts-Your email and accounts: Attention required - but what?

I have had that error when adding an email account which has 2-step authentication, I required an app specific password, once entered the error message disappeared.

Bastet, Jul 4, 2020
Thema:

1. Some of your accounts require attention - Similar Threads - accounts require attention

2. Some of your accounts require attention. Error

in Windows 10 Customization
    Some of your accounts require attention. Error: Hi I have been having an issue signing in to my account ever since I created a new outlook account using the xbox app on windows 10. Under settings > shared experiences tab > Under the 'Account' header, it gives me the option to click 'Fix now.' Whenever I click fix now, a...
  3. "Some of your accounts require attention"

"Some of your accounts require attention": Every so often I get a notification from Windows saying "Some of your accounts require attention" When I go to Start -> Settings -> Shared Experiences I see the same message in red above a "Fix now" button, which when clicked asks me to enter my PIN. And when I enter my PIN...
  4. Office Shared Experiences says "Some of your accounts require attention"

Office Shared Experiences says "Some of your accounts require attention": but when I try to work with it, it gives me an email address that it will not accept a password for, nor allow me to create a password https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/office-shared-experiences-says-some-of-your/b97172d1-b76c-482b-af12-c4571c5a67d7
  5. Some of your accounts require attention: old work account

Some of your accounts require attention: old work account: I saw someone posted this like a year ago and I was facing the same issue and finally managed to solve it,: Hello, I receiving notifications by Windows 10 saying that there are issues with my account which need to be resolved. When a click on the notification it takes me...
  6. Some of your account require attention

Some of your account require attention: I no longer have access to one of the accounts under Shared Experience as I was laid off. I cannot delete it and it keeps coming up that the account requires attention. I have tried several of the solutions suggested. I try going into Email & Apps and cannot delete the...
  7. Accounts requiring attention?

Accounts requiring attention?: So that account problem pop up showed up on my laptop. Yellow text in Shared experiences and I'm asked for my pin again. How does an account go out of date? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/accounts-requiring-attention/8ad36110-d950-4817-92e0-79f70acb30e6
  8. Some of your accounts need attention

Some of your accounts need attention: I keep getting on my desktop a notification that some of my accounts need attention and that it may have been because you changed your password. Please advise how I can fix this permanently as it is driving me insane. Thank you...
  9. Some of your accounts require attention

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Some of your accounts require attention: Every couple days, I get a Windows 10 (v1903, build 18362.535) Notification that something needs attention, and that something is that I need to re-log in to Windows 10 Shared Experiences (Start -> Settings -> Shared Experiences). The fact that I'm always logged into Onedrive...
  10. Some of your accounts require attention: old work account

Some of your accounts require attention: old work account: Hello, I receiving notifications by Windows 10 saying that there are issues with my account which need to be resolved. When a click on the notification it takes me to "Shared experiences" and under the "Accounts" heading there is a notification in red saying that "Some of...