Windows 10: some one can help with powershell ? I am new in that

Discus and support some one can help with powershell ? I am new in that in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; i will post the part of the script have probleme with 132964 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by MArtyboy05, May 20, 2019.

1. some one can help with powershell ? I am new in that

i will post the part of the script have probleme with

:)

MArtyboy05, May 20, 2019
  2. Kursah Win User

PowerShell instead of Commandline in Creators Update

Interestingly enough my personal laptop just got the update...and still has Command Prompt listed, not PowerShell...

Edit: Not that it matters...I use both regularly. *Toast :toast:

Kursah, May 20, 2019
  3. lvgandhi Win User
    powershell help does not seem to work

Thanks for response.
    I have done chkdsk C: /f also.
    still not working. I tried your suggestion also. That also does not work.
    But as I said get-help dir works. Please see below

some one can help with powershell ? I am new in that [​IMG]

lvgandhi, May 20, 2019
  4. some one can help with powershell ? I am new in that

help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, May 20, 2019
Thema:

some one can help with powershell ? I am new in that

1. some one can help with powershell ? I am new in that - Similar Threads - help powershell

2. I uploaded a json file in azure PowerShell I cant able to delete that file can you help how...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I uploaded a json file in azure PowerShell I cant able to delete that file can you help how...: I uploaded a json file in azure PowerShell I cant able to delete that file can you help how to delete that file? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-uploaded-a-json-file-in-azure-powershell-i-cant/c045336f-eee1-42d9-ba08-a43b03af86b0
  3. I uploaded a json file in azure PowerShell I cant able to delete that file can you help how...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I uploaded a json file in azure PowerShell I cant able to delete that file can you help how...: I uploaded a json file in azure PowerShell I cant able to delete that file can you help how to delete that file? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-uploaded-a-json-file-in-azure-powershell-i-cant/c045336f-eee1-42d9-ba08-a43b03af86b0
  4. Trojan:MSIL/Redline.CBYZ!MTB Detected in Windows Powershell. Can someone help me remove it?

Trojan:MSIL/Redline.CBYZ!MTB Detected in Windows Powershell. Can someone help me remove it?: I keep getting the message that Trojan:MSIL/Redline.CBYZ!MTB was found in amsi: \Device\HarddiskVolume4\Windows\SysWOW64\WindowsPowerShell\v1.0\powershell.exe. It keeps being removed from quarantine after being discovered by Windows Security. Malwarebytes isn't showing...
  5. Trojan:MSIL/Redline.CBYZ!MTB Detected in Windows Powershell. Can someone help me remove it?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Trojan:MSIL/Redline.CBYZ!MTB Detected in Windows Powershell. Can someone help me remove it?: I keep getting the message that Trojan:MSIL/Redline.CBYZ!MTB was found in amsi: \Device\HarddiskVolume4\Windows\SysWOW64\WindowsPowerShell\v1.0\powershell.exe. It keeps being removed from quarantine after being discovered by Windows Security. Malwarebytes isn't showing...
  6. Trojan:MSIL/Redline.CBYZ!MTB Detected in Windows Powershell. Can someone help me remove it?

in Windows 10 Gaming
  7. Trojan Virus In My Powershell, need help removing.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Trojan Virus In My Powershell, need help removing.: I think I ran a .bat file, after that my keyboard text started delaying, freezing. So I tried downloading malwarebytes using the premium free trial, and I keep getting this message that it blocked some kind of trojan.It isn't letting me post a picture for some reason, but it...
  8. Trojan Virus In My Powershell, need help removing.

Trojan Virus In My Powershell, need help removing.: I think I ran a .bat file, after that my keyboard text started delaying, freezing. So I tried downloading malwarebytes using the premium free trial, and I keep getting this message that it blocked some kind of trojan.It isn't letting me post a picture for some reason, but it...
  9. Trojan Virus In My Powershell, need help removing.

10. Please Help- PowerShell Events in Event Viewer That Haven't Really Happened Before

Please Help- PowerShell Events in Event Viewer That Haven't Really Happened Before: in Event Viewer, under Applications and Services > Windows PowerShell, there are some events that took place a little after I logged on this morning I logged on around 8:55am, and these events happened at 8:58am there are 7 instances of each 'Provider [x] is started';...