Windows 10: Some one got into my computer today and took it over.

Discus and support Some one got into my computer today and took it over. in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; He told me his name was David Rhoden Ex.303 and he was with Microsoft. Phone #888-892-3777. He was in with Microsoft and I had a virus. He had total... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by LindenBransom, Sep 1, 2019.

1. Some one got into my computer today and took it over.

He told me his name was David Rhoden Ex.303 and he was with Microsoft.

Phone #888-892-3777.

He was in with Microsoft and I had a virus.

He had total control?

He told I needed virus protection..

It will cost me $199.00 to fix it.

I ok it and he started going through every file?

WAS I SCAMED?

:)

LindenBransom, Sep 1, 2019

2. what video card would you go with

Nice *Wink Some one got into my computer today and took it over. ;). I look at it like this. You have 90 days to do the Step-up. If you buy it today..

• That's May 12thish that you have be the ability to do the step up...
    • But, in that 90 days, you may have the chance to get the 4870x2 down to a price worth getting.
    • Or, Just buy one of the new cards...
    3 possibilities in one little buy.

Cold Storm, Sep 1, 2019
  3. Cheap Photo box that will get the job done

WEll i took on this project for PP hes a hardware reviewer and wants to get the professional looking pics for the Pc parts

Materials:
    • Big cardboard box
    • a razor
    • white material 3 yards
    • cone lights
    • stapler
    • medical tape
    • pvc pipe about 6 inches longer than your box
    • white paint any cheap finger paint would work
    the project I'm guessing will cost me $30 if it works out properly
    I will post pictures and step by step as i do it

MomentoMoir, Sep 1, 2019
  4. Some one got into my computer today and took it over.

Cheap Photo box that will get the job done

keep us posted. i'll be interested in this as i've been wanting to do one for a while.

Chicken Patty, Sep 1, 2019
Thema:

Some one got into my computer today and took it over.

1. Some one got into my computer today and took it over. - Similar Threads - got computer today

2. My computer was fixed, but onedrive took over my files

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My computer was fixed, but onedrive took over my files: I'm sorry for the terrible title, but I didnt know how to explain it.So basically, my windows 11 computer wouldn't boot, instead saying: "INACCESSIBLE_BOOT_DEVICE". My brother fixed it, and luckily my files could be saved and stored in the folder 'Windows.old'.As he booted it...
  3. My computer was fixed, but onedrive took over my files

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My computer was fixed, but onedrive took over my files: I'm sorry for the terrible title, but I didnt know how to explain it.So basically, my windows 11 computer wouldn't boot, instead saying: "INACCESSIBLE_BOOT_DEVICE". My brother fixed it, and luckily my files could be saved and stored in the folder 'Windows.old'.As he booted it...
  4. My school just took over my home computer.

in Windows 10 Customization
    My school just took over my home computer.: As online school starts up, I downloaded Microsoft Word to my desktop PC at home. When I logged into my school email, I was revoked of my admin permissions, and the new administrator of my PC is some random account called Administrator. I can't disconnect my work or school...
  5. My friend took over my computer

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    My friend took over my computer: So my friend logged into my computer to play Minecraft windows 10 edition on his account, and now when I log in my account is under his Microsoft account and email and I have not been able to fix it. I tried to make a new Microsoft account but his account is the administrator...
  6. New Computer took over old computer

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    New Computer took over old computer: New Computer took over old computer, I should Not be administrator on that computer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/new-computer-took-over-old-computer/000e4fb9-2eae-418f-8ee0-566a566dafe1"
  7. Recent Windows update took over my computer

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Recent Windows update took over my computer: I updated my computer because Microsoft ordered me to. So I did. Completely took over my computer. Opening/sign in screen was different. Desktop was really different. Eight of 20 program icons were missing. Nothing worked. I tried opening Opera browser, and Internet explorer...
  8. Event Viewer Took Over My Computer

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Event Viewer Took Over My Computer: I would love it if someone were able to tell me why Event Viewer has sent thousands of events to God knows who, with data that you make impossible to read. I would also like to know why it has so invasively taken over functions of my computer. Before I go on, I can ensure you...
  9. Event Viewer Took Over My Computer

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Event Viewer Took Over My Computer: I would love it if someone were able to tell me why Event Viewer has sent thousands of events to God knows who, with data that you make impossible to read. I would also like to know why it has so invasively taken over functions of my computer. Before I go on, I can ensure you...
  10. Todays Update took 20+ Minutes!

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Todays Update took 20+ Minutes!: Why does this happen? I did today's Windows 10 64 bit and Office 2016 64 bit update and it took over 20 minutes to download and install. Am I the only one? It seems to be good. 79355

Users found this page by searching for:

1. 8888923777

2. 888-892-3777