Windows 10: Some parts of installers, explorer windows, etc. too gray or corrupt

Discus and support Some parts of installers, explorer windows, etc. too gray or corrupt in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi, I've reinstalled Windows 10 again and suddenly some parts of explorer windows file properties, for example or from other apps have some weird... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Jbk0, Oct 29, 2020.

1. Jbk0 Win User

Some parts of installers, explorer windows, etc. too gray or corrupt

Hi,

I've reinstalled Windows 10 again and suddenly some parts of explorer windows file properties, for example or from other apps have some weird gray spots while the surroundings are more white. What is wrong? I haven't used any 3rd party theme changers, only set up theme sync with my Microsoft Account. Does Insider Preview build 20241 cause that?

:)

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Oct 29, 2020
  3. mixa Win User
    Microsoft Internet Explorer renamed to Windows Internet Explorer ?

Some parts of installers, explorer windows, etc. too gray or corrupt wie1.png

Since version 7 of the world`s most popular web browser - Microsoft Internet Explorer was silently renamed to Windows Internet Explorer.Such a step from Microsoft is not a surprise since Internet Explorer is part of the Windows operation system for a long time.Obviously Microsoft corp. wants to state that Internet Explorer is already considered as a part of Windows and not as an external browser (remember the IE and WMP law issues last year!?).

4. qubit Win User

How to install outlook express on windows xp with explorer 8?

This is an awkward problem to solve and one I don't think is worth the time and effort.

The OP would be better off either using a modern webmail service like gmail or outlook.com or using a modern email client like Windows Live Mail like FX-GMC suggested or Thunderbird from Mozilla. If nothing else, Outlook Distress was notorious for corrupting its data files and losing all your email in one easy step. Not worth it.

qubit, Oct 29, 2020
Thema:

1. Some parts of installers, explorer windows, etc. too gray or corrupt - Similar Threads - parts installers explorer

2. Recycle bin corrupted, access denied, etc etc.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Recycle bin corrupted, access denied, etc etc.: All I'm trying to do is fix the massive folder on a solid state drive external containing all the pictures and videos from my childhood, and I run into problem after problem. "The Recycle Bin on D:\ is corrupted. Do you want to empty the Recycle Bin for this drive?"I click...
  3. Text too small in some parts of Windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Text too small in some parts of Windows: Hello! I have recently got an 14 inch Asus laptop. I found the text too small for my vision, so I modified some settings to make it bigger. The problem is it does not increase in all parts of Windows. I attach photos with my settings sorry for the foreign language, hope you...
  4. Text too small in some parts of Windows

Text too small in some parts of Windows: Hello! I have recently got an 14 inch Asus laptop. I found the text too small for my vision, so I modified some settings to make it bigger. The problem is it does not increase in all parts of Windows. I attach photos with my settings sorry for the foreign language, hope you...
  5. Windows language changes in some parts

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows language changes in some parts: My brother recently set up a pc with windows on it for me, a week or two later some parts of the system changed to being in Japanese and im not sure how to change it back..for example, If i open up Terminal, most of the stuff there is in Japanese, and changing the language in...
  6. Windows language changes in some parts

Windows language changes in some parts: My brother recently set up a pc with windows on it for me, a week or two later some parts of the system changed to being in Japanese and im not sure how to change it back..for example, If i open up Terminal, most of the stuff there is in Japanese, and changing the language in...
  7. Help for the gray haired part of the population

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Help for the gray haired part of the population: This post will be longer and different than most, but I hope it shows as is, because it will be of benefit to a large market segment that normally gets overlooked. I am a retired senior on a fixed income and rely on my computer to stay in touch with friends and get...
  8. windows explorer crash and show gray

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    windows explorer crash and show gray: Source Windows Explorer Summary Stopped working Date ‎11/‎14/‎2019 8:25 PM Status Report sent Description Faulting Application Path: C:\Windows\explorer.exe Problem signature Problem Event Name: APPCRASH Application Name: Explorer.EXE Application Version: 10.0.18362.449...
  9. Windows 10 Black Font is too GRAY

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 Black Font is too GRAY: Please explain why Microsoft locks a thread when the issue has NOT been resolved. Microsoft posts an elementary answer... then locks the thread so you can't respond to them. Pathetic!! Case in point. THOUSANDS (probably more like tens of thousands) of Windows 10 users...
  10. Registry Corruption Too?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Registry Corruption Too?: What tool is recommended to fix registry corruption? Thx https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/registry-corruption-too/ba15cd28-fc7a-4669-93a1-7e5ebca35b20