Windows 10: Some People are using my Email

Discus and support Some People are using my Email in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Hii, Some people used my mail address , howe to stop to that problem [Original Title: spam mail]... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by TURKISH FOODS SUPPLIESLTD, Oct 12, 2018.

1. Some People are using my Email

Hii,

Some people used my mail address , howe to stop to that problem

[Original Title: spam mail]

:)

TURKISH FOODS SUPPLIESLTD, Oct 12, 2018
  2. kjdawson1 Win User

Email addresses in People app does not open up in the mail app

I have windows 10. Previously in the people app when you clicked on a persons email you had the option to open the email in the mail app. Now when I click on any persons email whether it is gmail or outlook et al, it no longer gives me a choice to open in the mail app.... rather it just opens up my browser. This is for every email address I have in the people app. One more thing for your clarification. The mail app is synced with the people app because when I insert a name in the "to" box, the email addresses from the contact list show up as options. So I don't think this is a syncing issue. The problem is that you can't use the people app to email anyone because all it does is open up a browser when you click on the emaill address in the people app. Any Suggestions?

kjdawson1, Oct 12, 2018
  3. JayPhi Win User
    Clear "Pin suggested" list in People Bar

Does anybody know how to clear the "Pin suggested" list on the "People bar"?

Contacts are added to the "Pin suggested" list once you've pinned and unpinned them. But there seems to be no obvious way to remove them from that list.

After playing around with this feature and pinning and unpinning many dummy contacts, it's rather annoying to see them in the "Pin suggested" list when you click on the "My People" icon in the taskbar.

JayPhi, Oct 12, 2018
  4. Some People are using my Email

People app error code: 0x800706d9

Hi David,

Thank you for getting back to us. We apologize for the delay in response.

I suggest you to remove the account from the People app and add it again by following the steps below and check.

• Open People App and click on the "..." icon.
    • Select Settings and then click on your email account.
    • Finally click on Delete Account and then select Delete.

To add an account:

• Open People App and click on the "..." icon.
    • Select Settings and then click on your email account.
    • Select + add account and follow the instructions.

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, Oct 12, 2018
Thema:

Some People are using my Email

1. Some People are using my Email - Similar Threads - are using Email

2. No visibility of email content with some people using Mac and iPhone !!!???

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No visibility of email content with some people using Mac and iPhone !!!???: Hello,I am a secretary of a club for which I send on a daily base a listing. Some people are not seen my listing, thisis what they are telling me :"I see it on my samsung phone.NOT my mac.you need to get rid of the GREEN avgat the bottom.i have been telling you MAC WILL NOT...
  3. No visibility of email content with some people using Mac and iPhone !!!???

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    No visibility of email content with some people using Mac and iPhone !!!???: Hello,I am a secretary of a club for which I send on a daily base a listing. Some people are not seen my listing, thisis what they are telling me :"I see it on my samsung phone.NOT my mac.you need to get rid of the GREEN avgat the bottom.i have been telling you MAC WILL NOT...
  4. No visibility of email content with some people using Mac and iPhone !!!???

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Some people have no visibility of content of email!!!???

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Some people have no visibility of content of email!!!???: Hello,I am a secretary of a club for which I send on a daily base a listing. Some people are not seen my listing, thisis what they are telling me :"I see it on my samsung phone. NOT my mac. you need to get rid of the GREEN avg at the bottom. i have been telling you MAC WILL...
  6. Some people have no visibility of content of email!!!???

Some people have no visibility of content of email!!!???: Hello,I am a secretary of a club for which I send on a daily base a listing. Some people are not seen my listing, thisis what they are telling me :"I see it on my samsung phone. NOT my mac. you need to get rid of the GREEN avg at the bottom. i have been telling you MAC WILL...
  7. Some people have no visibility of content of email!!!???

8. People App and Email App.

People App and Email App.: I still do NOT understand the behavior of those two apps. They are supposed to work together don't they. This happened: a friend of mine informed that he changed his email address. I opened his name in the People app, but the old email address was not displayed, but was...
  9. Win 10 people email address

Win 10 people email address: edited contact but address drop down box only shows old email address. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/win-10-people-email-address/92029489-0e9c-4d14-92a9-d6428bc1c810
  10. MSN Email PEOPLE or Contacts

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    MSN Email PEOPLE or Contacts: I can open inbox and calendar but when I try to open PEOPLE (Contacts) the window you get the blue with white figure in the middle but it will not open it just fades away. How do I correct this I have already tried uninstalling and reinstalling. Have also uninstalled Windows...