Windows 10: Some Pictures in Acrobat do not appear on this PC. Not so in laptop

Discus and support Some Pictures in Acrobat do not appear on this PC. Not so in laptop in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Since one of the updates to win10 whenever I install pictures into a pdf file or receive a file with pics the pics do not show. However, in the same... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Kimsbrew, Aug 21, 2016.

1. Kimsbrew Win User

Some Pictures in Acrobat do not appear on this PC. Not so in laptop

Since one of the updates to win10 whenever I install pictures into a pdf file or receive a file with pics the pics do not show. However, in the same file which has over 500 pics some show, some do not.

Any ideas would be helpful. Thank you.

:)

Kimsbrew, Aug 21, 2016
  2. hadimassa Win User

Some installed applications do not appear in the installations folder of my E71

Reset the E71. Dial *#7370# 12345 reformat, you'll lose all data. Make a backup first and restore without the settings. Reinstall your apps but not on the memory card.

hadimassa, Aug 21, 2016
  3. bishpran Win User
    Some installed applications do not appear in the installations folder of my E71

I recently upgraded my E71's firmware to v400.21.013. So I backed up and restored my phone's applications in ovi suite. After restoring though, the icons for chat and 4 applications i installed did not appear in the installations folder. When I checked in
    the applications manager, it indicated that they are installed though. There is no way to access them however. I tried deleting them but the phone doesn't allow it saying "removing failed". What do I do???

bishpran, Aug 21, 2016
Thema:

Some Pictures in Acrobat do not appear on this PC. Not so in laptop

1. Some Pictures in Acrobat do not appear on this PC. Not so in laptop - Similar Threads - Pictures Acrobat appear

2. Moving Pictures from pc to laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Moving Pictures from pc to laptop: My friend has a computer with the tower and it has Vista on it which is no longer supported. Something happened to it and it is not possible to put a USB cable, a cd disc or a memory stick in it. It has pictures on it which are not in the cloud and he can't email them out....
  3. Moving Pictures from pc to laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Moving Pictures from pc to laptop: My friend has a computer with the tower and it has Vista on it which is no longer supported. Something happened to it and it is not possible to put a USB cable, a cd disc or a memory stick in it. It has pictures on it which are not in the cloud and he can't email them out....
  4. Why do some apps in search appear like this?

in Cortana
    Why do some apps in search appear like this?: Happened for a while now, just got bothered to ask now. Some apps appear like this when searching for them, I think I changed a setting somewhere. Some apps in search appear with the image icon [ATTACH]...
  5. My Picture folder only shows some thumbnails of my real pictures - others just appear as...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    My Picture folder only shows some thumbnails of my real pictures - others just appear as...: My Picture folder only shows some thumbnails of my real pictures - others just appear as the icon. How can I get them back? The option 'Always show icons, never thumbnails' in control panel is unchecked. Sometimes they show as thumbnails, then when I rename them they turn...
  6. delete some pictures

delete some pictures: How do I delete some pictures ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/delete-some-pictures/845fdfaa-566b-48a3-aa6e-bc7888e82b7f"
  7. Picture Thumbnails No Longer Appear in Picture Folders

Picture Thumbnails No Longer Appear in Picture Folders: Until recently, when I opened a picture folder in Windows Explorer, all files were displayed as actual picture thumbnails. Foe some reason this has changed and all files are now displayed with the same "MS Photos" application icon. This makes it almost impossible to quickly...
  8. Pictures Folder Appearing on Desktop

Pictures Folder Appearing on Desktop: For some reason a folder named “Pictures” (path C;\Users\Jolene\Desktop) comes up when I startup. I then delete it and in the course of a day it just appears 4 or 5 more times. In the folder, there is a "Saved Pictures" folder that is empty. Why is this happening? Thank...
  9. When I search some applications, it doesn't appear the application's picture

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    When I search some applications, it doesn't appear the application's picture: I just bought a new computer a few weeks ago, so I started using it a week ago, and recently I noticed that when I search an application, it doesn't appear the picture of the application, it appear like this: [ATTACH]...
  10. PDF reader icon appears as picture tumbnail [Acrobat / Nitro PDF]

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PDF reader icon appears as picture tumbnail [Acrobat / Nitro PDF]: The Application icon appears as a picture thumbnail rather than the app icon in the taskbar. This is the case with Acrobat and Nitro PDF after checking out. [img] Please help me resolve this issue, Thank you in advance. 42640