Windows 10: Some .png images do not open

Discus and support Some .png images do not open in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hi, I had to transfer images file from a Mac laptop to my windows laptop (using a USB), some of the .png images don't open it shows (It looks like we... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by razanaboudiab, May 25, 2019.

1. Some .png images do not open

Hi, I had to transfer images file from a Mac laptop to my windows laptop (using a USB), some of the .png images don't open it shows (It looks like we don't support this format). When I opened the image with notepad it shows (   Mac OS X  2 °  â  ATTR  â ˜ C  ˜ C com.apple.quarantine 0001;5ce51283;Google\x20Chrome;EF0A0550-6D13-417D-86F7-919089338A40   This resource fork intentionally left blank     ÿÿ). If I scrolled to the end of the file I would find the same images with .png format also and I'm able to open them but no all images. On other laptops they open without such problem Can anyone help me? thank you!

:)

razanaboudiab, May 25, 2019

2. [HELP]Image recovery issues

Guys i am trying to fix my cousins Asus Eee netbook. It has a backup image file that is partitioned on the hard drive but when I go to use it the app will run through a few steps and stop. It is running Vista . Any suggestions?

Rapidfire48, May 25, 2019
  3. UNABLE TO OPEN IMAGES AND VIDEOS

Hi,

Have you tried performing the troubleshooting steps listed in the article given by
    Robert Caw? It was posted above.

As a workaround, you may try these steps:

• Right-click the photo or video.
    • You'll see a pop-up box, choose Open With.
    • Then choose Paint or Photos to open an image.

(There are also options to open videos when you click Open With.)

We look forward to your response.

Ronalene Mat, May 25, 2019
  4. Some .png images do not open

Gpu-Z and Gtx570

first image I see that the ram speed is listed as 950, which is right, ( X4 for actual running speed) the right image has it listed as 1900 (X2 for actual speed). No big deal there.

The second image, I see GPUz wasnt open that long. Try leaving it open just a bit longer at idle and see if the clocks dont drop all the way there too, looks like they are hitting the middle step fine.

sneekypeet, May 25, 2019
Thema:

Some .png images do not open

1. Some .png images do not open - Similar Threads - png images open

2. How do I save png from google images so the picture will open

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How do I save png from google images so the picture will open: How do I save png or jpg pictures from google images so the picture will open https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-save-png-from-google-images-so-the/a6ba5349-5e39-43a0-8c8e-9fb640c9fecc
  3. How do I save png from google images so the picture will open

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I save png from google images so the picture will open: How do I save png or jpg pictures from google images so the picture will open https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-save-png-from-google-images-so-the/a6ba5349-5e39-43a0-8c8e-9fb640c9fecc
  4. How do I save png from google images so the picture will open

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Printer problems for .png images

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Printer problems for .png images: HELP!I print images regularly for work. Everything has always been fine until a two days ago. All my images are now printing fuzzy and I can't figure out how to fix it. Here are the details:The images are 300 dpi PNG images.They print fuzzy from every program: MS Word and...
  6. Printer problems for .png images

Printer problems for .png images: HELP!I print images regularly for work. Everything has always been fine until a two days ago. All my images are now printing fuzzy and I can't figure out how to fix it. Here are the details:The images are 300 dpi PNG images.They print fuzzy from every program: MS Word and...
  7. PNG files do NOT display in Windows Explorer. Rebuilding the iconcache fails, Some PNG...

PNG files do NOT display in Windows Explorer. Rebuilding the iconcache fails, Some PNG...: System Info: Windows 10, 21H2Build 1904.1889Text Coloring ExplanationBlack bold text is used to bring attention.Red text are the procedures used.Green text just brings it to your attention.This has been an ongoing problem for the past four months now and nobody's advice has...
  8. PNG files do NOT display in Windows Explorer. Rebuilding the iconcache fails, Some PNG...

in Windows 10 Customization
    PNG files do NOT display in Windows Explorer. Rebuilding the iconcache fails, Some PNG...: System Info: Windows 10, 21H2Build 1904.1889Text Coloring ExplanationBlack bold text is used to bring attention.Red text are the procedures used.Green text just brings it to your attention.This has been an ongoing problem for the past four months now and nobody's advice has...
  9. JPG and PNG images not opening on windows 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    JPG and PNG images not opening on windows 10: Certain pictures using the JPG and PNG stopped working. Their thumbnails stopped functioning through restarts and fiddling with settings. Is there any fix to this that still uses the default Photos app?...
  10. Opening PNG FILES

in Windows 10 Customization
    Opening PNG FILES: When I open a "PNG" file I get a warning (Below) saying it could harm my computer, so I uncheck the "Always ask" box and then it opens. [ATTACH] But when I try to open another later it will ask again, is there ant way I can get it to remember my preference....