Windows 10: SOME PROBLEM

Discus and support SOME PROBLEM in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; im so stupid i accidently tried deleting unblocked websites on notepad but it didnt work although i watched a video and i accidently deleted hosts and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Srisha06, Oct 13, 2021.

1. Srisha06 Win User

SOME PROBLEM

im so stupid i accidently tried deleting unblocked websites on notepad but it didnt work although i watched a video and i accidently deleted hosts and i dont a file location for notepad and theres no System32 or etc im really worried and messed up now i cant access the website

:)

Srisha06, Oct 13, 2021
  2. dalchina Win User

Windows 10 1709 System Restore problems...

That seems to be an attempt at Option 2 in the tutorial, which requires you to
    a. Boot to a command prompt (Did you?)
    b. You then seem to be mixing steps 3,4 and 5, thus your command is incorrect.

I suggest Option 1 is easier.

If you still have problems, please repost listing each specific step and saying which option from the tutorial you are using. Thanks.

dalchina, Oct 13, 2021
  3. Jetster Win User
    Need some advice on computer problems.

Run HDtune (free version) on you hard drive. but most likely that the problem. You can also test your memory with Memtest86 as suggested above

You didn't list your OS

Jetster, Oct 13, 2021
  4. rtwjunkie Win User

SOME PROBLEM

UNIGINE-Valley BENCHMARK scores

OK, no problem! It's your list...I was just making a suggestion. No hard feelings?

rtwjunkie, Oct 13, 2021
Thema:

SOME PROBLEM

1. SOME PROBLEM - Similar Threads - PROBLEM

2. Problem with my Local Disk C

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem with my Local Disk C: So I used to have 94gb or smthin space in local disk c and 400gb smthin each in local disk D and E. However I had uninstalled windows and got ubuntu on my pc and all these disk spaces were combined in it and i had 900gb or smthin in it.After that I again reinstalled Windows...
  3. Problem with my Local Disk C

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Problem with my Local Disk C: So I used to have 94gb or smthin space in local disk c and 400gb smthin each in local disk D and E. However I had uninstalled windows and got ubuntu on my pc and all these disk spaces were combined in it and i had 900gb or smthin in it.After that I again reinstalled Windows...
  4. Boot-up problem

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Boot-up problem: Hello!My old Windows 98SE machine will no longer boot up completely. It begins to go through the boot-up sequence and stops. A couple of messages are displayed where the sequence stops:"Verifying DMI Pool Data" and then "Disk Boot Failure, Insert System Disk and Press...
  5. Boot-up problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Boot-up problem: Hello!My old Windows 98SE machine will no longer boot up completely. It begins to go through the boot-up sequence and stops. A couple of messages are displayed where the sequence stops:"Verifying DMI Pool Data" and then "Disk Boot Failure, Insert System Disk and Press...
  6. Boot-up problem

7. Windows update problem

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows update problem: After trying to install the feature update in Windows 10, version 21H1, the stop code on the blue screen is 0xc000021a. The update cannot be installed and error code 0x800f0845 appears. I have been trying to install the update for days with similar results...
  8. Windows update problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows update problem: After trying to install the feature update in Windows 10, version 21H1, the stop code on the blue screen is 0xc000021a. The update cannot be installed and error code 0x800f0845 appears. I have been trying to install the update for days with similar results...
  9. Windows update problem

10. Problem witn update windows 10

Problem witn update windows 10: I Have one fusion 5 windows 10 tablet. Windows update told me that I need to update my windows 10 version in my tablet. The process begin normally, but in one point the tablet reboot and reboot and reboot and reboot and stay there with the message, "Trying to recover the...