Windows 10: Some problems with Visual C ++

Discus and support Some problems with Visual C ++ in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I have some problems with Visual C++ like images. I can not install some Visual C ++, can somebody help me? thank you. [ATTACH][ATTACH]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Tuấn Kiệt Đoàn, Aug 11, 2018.

1. Some problems with Visual C ++

I have some problems with Visual C++ like images. I can not install some Visual C ++, can somebody help me? thank you.

Some problems with Visual C ++ 58af504f-2cc0-4954-9235-a3c28efa0bc6?upload=true.png Some problems with Visual C ++ d3006c44-7186-4299-89e3-ed230a92a190?upload=true.png

:)

Tuấn Kiệt Đoàn, Aug 11, 2018
  2. John Vil Win User

Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library

Hello Mohammed,

This error can be caused by Runtime components of Visual C++ Libraries missing or software problem. To assist you with your concern, we suggest you download the latest available Visual C++ components found on this article:
    The latest supported Visual C++ downloads.

If the error doesn't let you get past the startup screen and wouldn't let you download the needed components, we suggest you disable the recently installed program on startup. Kindly follow the steps below:

• Click Windows + X.
    • Select Task Manager.
    • Go to the Startup tab and right click on the program.
    • Select Disable.
    Let us know if you will need further assistance.

John Vil, Aug 11, 2018
  3. Carlo Fer Win User
    Visual C++ Instalattion Problems

Hello Ian,

We've noticed that you've already posted to TechNet forums
    in which advanced IT pros and software developers can answer your question. Have you tried the suggestion given by
    EckiS?

In addition, we'd like to ask the following questions:

• Which 3rd party software requires you to update Visual C++ Redistributable?
    • Have you tried to uninstall Microsoft Visual C++ from the control panel and reinstall it?
    For more information about the latest Visual C++ downloads, please refer to this
    link.

We're looking forward to your response.

Carlo Fer, Aug 11, 2018
  4. Some problems with Visual C ++

microsoft visual c++ 2005 x86 won't install

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

We would be glad to help you with the issue you are facing today. I understand the difficulty with the problem.

I would suggest you to check if Microsoft visual c++ 2005 x86 is installed in your computer.

To check follow the steps:

• Type Default programs & select programs & features.
    • Check if Microsoft visual c++ 2005 x86
      is installed.
    If yes suggest you to uninstall & reinstall Microsoft visual c++ 2005 x86
    & check if the issue persists.

If the issue persists I would suggest you to contact the game manufacturer.

Hope this helps in resolving the issue. If the issue persists, do get back to us. We will be happy to assist you.

Thank you.

Mohammed AliAli, Aug 11, 2018
Thema:

Some problems with Visual C ++

1. Some problems with Visual C ++ - Similar Threads - problems Visual

2. Problem downloading Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 Redistributable Package x86

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem downloading Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 Redistributable Package x86: So I've been trying to download Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 Redistributable Package x86 and x64 as its a required to download a game on EA, I cannot finish downloading it because I don't have it. I've tried downloading all versions including the most up to date one, but for...
  3. Problem downloading Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 Redistributable Package x86

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Problem downloading Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 Redistributable Package x86: So I've been trying to download Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 Redistributable Package x86 and x64 as its a required to download a game on EA, I cannot finish downloading it because I don't have it. I've tried downloading all versions including the most up to date one, but for...
  4. Problem downloading Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 Redistributable Package x86

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. I am experiencing this problem where there is the thing on my computer called Visual basic...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I am experiencing this problem where there is the thing on my computer called Visual basic...: Everytime I try to play games it runs this thing called VBC for short and it makes my pc, or games very slow, I usually lag up to a minute or crash. It takes 70% - to 85% or more of my cpu on task manager. Ive looked at past questions and I saw one and I tried everything but...
  6. I am experiencing this problem where there is the thing on my computer called Visual basic...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am experiencing this problem where there is the thing on my computer called Visual basic...: Everytime I try to play games it runs this thing called VBC for short and it makes my pc, or games very slow, I usually lag up to a minute or crash. It takes 70% - to 85% or more of my cpu on task manager. Ive looked at past questions and I saw one and I tried everything but...
  7. I am experiencing this problem where there is the thing on my computer called Visual basic...

8. How soon will the fix be availible for this problem ?Hi, the Visual C++ team has identified...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How soon will the fix be availible for this problem ?Hi, the Visual C++ team has identified...: Hi, the Visual C++ team has identified the problem as a regression in the vclibs framework package that the Photos app and other apps depend on. The problem affects computers with older hardware that do not support SSE 4.2 instructions. Microsoft is currently working on...
  9. How soon will the fix be availible for this problem ?Hi, the Visual C++ team has identified...

How soon will the fix be availible for this problem ?Hi, the Visual C++ team has identified...: Hi, the Visual C++ team has identified the problem as a regression in the vclibs framework package that the Photos app and other apps depend on. The problem affects computers with older hardware that do not support SSE 4.2 instructions. Microsoft is currently working on...
  10. How soon will the fix be availible for this problem ?Hi, the Visual C++ team has identified...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware