Windows 10: Some processes don't show a command line in Task Manager

Discus and support Some processes don't show a command line in Task Manager in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hi, I am Abdulqadir, and I got a question about Microsoft Windows 10.I was doing a lot of research in the browser about this question, I got no useful... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Abdulqadir Aliyev, May 29, 2022.

1. Some processes don't show a command line in Task Manager

Hi, I am Abdulqadir, and I got a question about Microsoft Windows 10.I was doing a lot of research in the browser about this question, I got no useful information. I was doing it for almost 6 months, found no useful information.One good day, I opened Task Manager and found that I can use that Command-Line option, which shows what command the operating system or a program entered in order for that process to do the operation. Example:<Path> <Parameters>C:\Windows\System32\wscript.exe "C:\Users\User\Desktop\ErrorBox.vbs"Output:Error message from ErrorBox.vbsAlthough most of processes

:)

Abdulqadir Aliyev, May 29, 2022
  2. Naki Win User

GPU-Z what command line parameter ?

Suggestion: /? (-?) and /help (-help) command-line arguments to show a list of all possible arguments in a small window. *Smile Some processes don't show a command line in Task Manager :)

3. Get elevated process list in command line

Is there a cmd or powershell command to know if a process (any process) is elevated or not? Or at least a list of running elevated processes with process id?

I do know that you can get the list in task manager details page. There is a field called 'Elevated'.

But I want that information in command line. Command prompt or powershell doesn't matter.

I've been searching this everywhere and i'm unable to get it.

Thanks in advance!

abhayanoop, May 29, 2022
  4. ryanly Win User

Some processes don't show a command line in Task Manager

GPU-Z what command line parameter ?

Current /? (-?) or / help (-help) parameter is invalid

ryanly, May 29, 2022
Thema:

Some processes don't show a command line in Task Manager

1. Some processes don't show a command line in Task Manager - Similar Threads - processes don't show

2. Task Manager doesn't show processes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Task Manager doesn't show processes: Hello, I have the same problem described in this other Microsoft issue, with the only difference I am on windows 11. Task manager doesn't show processes but the other tabs and graphs work correctly. The thing is, for me process explorer and process hacker task manager...
  3. Task Manager doesn't show processes

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Task Manager doesn't show processes: Hello, I have the same problem described in this other Microsoft issue, with the only difference I am on windows 11. Task manager doesn't show processes but the other tabs and graphs work correctly. The thing is, for me process explorer and process hacker task manager...
  4. Some processes don't show a command line in Task Manager

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Some processes don't show a command line in Task Manager: Hi, I am Abdulqadir, and I got a question about Microsoft Windows 10.I was doing a lot of research in the browser about this question, I got no useful information. I was doing it for almost 6 months, found no useful information.One good day, I opened Task Manager and found...
  5. Some processes don't show a command line in Task Manager

Some processes don't show a command line in Task Manager: Hi, I am Abdulqadir, and I got a question about Microsoft Windows 10.I was doing a lot of research in the browser about this question, I got no useful information. I was doing it for almost 6 months, found no useful information.One good day, I opened Task Manager and found...
  6. A Task manager command line entry with "\??\" prefix, is this legit?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    A Task manager command line entry with "\??\" prefix, is this legit?: I was looking at my Task Manager and noticed "Console Window Host" process had a path of "\??\Windows\System32\conhost.exe 0x4" So my questions : 1. Is this a naughty entry? because when I use Process Explorer the properties look like my image. 2. is a Job Tab a...
  7. Unable to copy details of a process from Task Manager when command-line arguments are...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Unable to copy details of a process from Task Manager when command-line arguments are...: I found myself needing to copy the command line arguments of javaw.exe. Usually, this can be done from task manager by going to the "Details" tab and showing the command-line column, then hitting CTRL-C on the desired process. This was working fine until I tried to do it with...
  8. The rest of the tabs on the task manager work, but for some reason it won't show processes....

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    The rest of the tabs on the task manager work, but for some reason it won't show processes....: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/totallynotaISIagent [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ii6uqv/the_rest_of_the_tabs_on_the_task_manager_work_but/
  9. Task Manager Command Line Arguments?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Task Manager Command Line Arguments?: Rather low priority and eccentric inquiry. I'm looking to see if anyone knows of ways to control the launch of Task Manager (taskmgr.exe) with various visual options. In my case *every time* I run TaskMgr I do the following manually, and would love to have it automated...
  10. Task manager showing suspended processes for cortana

Task manager showing suspended processes for cortana: I just did a fresh install and update to 1803 Task manager showing suspended processes for cortana And she’ll experience and background host for cortana What can cause this? 114460