Windows 10: Some program and games don't open after click icon

Discus and support Some program and games don't open after click icon in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; some program don't open after click icon, fifa08 Demo and fif09 demo, the mouse still load then program don't open I use Eset smart security premium... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by عبدالرحمن عادل فهمي, Jun 2, 2023.

1. Some program and games don't open after click icon

some program don't open after click icon, fifa08 Demo and fif09 demo, the mouse still load then program don't open I use Eset smart security premium and i disable it full, but the problem is still I update the windows 10 and update all drivers but problem still I use all solution listed in this links but problem not solved https://www.minitool.com/news/windows-10-apps-wont-open.htmlhttps://www.asurion.com/connect/tech-tips/fix-windows-10-apps-wont-open/https://helpdeskgeek.com/windows-10...-you-click-on-it-in-windows-10-7-ways-to-fix/https://softwarekeep.com/help-center/fix-problems-with-apps-

:)

عبدالرحمن عادل فهمي, Jun 2, 2023
  2. arassami Win User

don"t open game in win10i

I am game player.(sniper fury)in win10.but to day don"t opening game.or close after 2-3 secend.3 the back to last morning by recovery poin .but nothing

*** Moderator's note: Post was moved to the appropriate category ***

arassami, Jun 2, 2023
  3. Naki Win User
    GPU-Z Program Icon Submission

Suggestion to have an option to change Notification Area icon this way too.
    Suggestion to finally have proper separate Options window like most (all?) Windows programs do.

Naki, Jun 2, 2023
  4. armym3 Win User

Some program and games don't open after click icon

WarRock 3D Detection don´t works

Hello Guys,

i had a problem with my Card. The card didn´t wanted to change in 3D Modus. Ok now i removed the other 2 Pins and now it runs in 3D Modus in 3DMark06 too. The Card is a HD 2900GT. But my Game WarRock don´t runs in 3D Modus. Is there a List where i can start the game in 3D Manual? Because in Automatic it don´t want start because the Card don´t see that it is an 3D Game. Can someone help me?

armym3, Jun 2, 2023
Thema:

Some program and games don't open after click icon

1. Some program and games don't open after click icon - Similar Threads - program games don't

2. Some program and games don't open after click icon

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Some program and games don't open after click icon: some program don't open after click icon, fifa08 Demo and fif09 demo, the mouse still load then program don't open I use Eset smart security premium and i disable it full, but the problem is still I update the windows 10 and update all drivers but problem still I use all...
  3. Some program and games don't open after click icon

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Some program and games don't open after click icon: some program don't open after click icon, fifa08 Demo and fif09 demo, the mouse still load then program don't open I use Eset smart security premium and i disable it full, but the problem is still I update the windows 10 and update all drivers but problem still I use all...
  4. Some programs don't open unless run as admin

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Some programs don't open unless run as admin: So a few days ago I restarted my laptop and I think I opened it after a few hours and when I tried launching certain apps they would not launch but then I tried it with admin privileges and it worked. But I want the apps to open normally if any one can help with this in the...
  5. Some programs don't open unless run as admin

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Some programs don't open unless run as admin: So a few days ago I restarted my laptop and I think I opened it after a few hours and when I tried launching certain apps they would not launch but then I tried it with admin privileges and it worked. But I want the apps to open normally if any one can help with this in the...
  6. Some of the notification area icons don't match the associated program

in Windows 10 Customization
    Some of the notification area icons don't match the associated program: I have two problems with my new laptop Windows 10 Pro. 1. Using "Select what icons appear on the taskbar" I selected the program icon 'Directory Opus'. When I boot my computer, the icon never appears in the notification area. If I manually open the program using the...
  7. Some programs are not opening

Some programs are not opening: Some programs such as the task manager or Google Chrome refuse to open under any circumstance. Task manager can be opened but i have to press the windows key then type task manager and run it as admin from there. Google chrome stopped working completely and i uninstalled it...
  8. Open yet minimized program, does not open by clicking on desktop icon

in Windows 10 Support
    Open yet minimized program, does not open by clicking on desktop icon: When I already have a program thats open yet minimized, its in the toolbar at the very bottom with a blue bar below the program icon. I have a browser and OpenOffice. When I click on the desktop icon for the browser, and its already opened and minimzed, it still opens a new...
  9. Some Programs Not Opening After Windows Update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Some Programs Not Opening After Windows Update: Have Windows 10 build 1803. Installed the updates that were released yesterday. Since then some of my programs are not opening, the cursor spins for a couple seconds then nothing. Did sfc /scannow, it found corrupted files. Those were fixed, but the problem persists. I...
  10. programs opening on their own, mouse clicks things I don't click?

programs opening on their own, mouse clicks things I don't click?: Programs opening on their own, mouse clicks things I don't click? Circles flashing on screen like I pressed CTRL to locate cursor. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/programs-opening-on-their-own-mouse-clicks-things/160fedc3-6609-4f19-a599-8d04d5069cc1