Windows 10: Some programm looks wierd

Discus and support Some programm looks wierd in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] Hey, someone knows that this kind of "feature" is and how to fix it ?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Balouh92, Jan 18, 2020.

1. Some programm looks wierd

/u/Balouh92, Jan 18, 2020

2. Where are my programmes listed using Windows 10

I have just bought a new laptop with windows 10 and have downloaded various programmes. Where are they ?!

I can't find a list of them anywhere. They are not added to those daft boxes on the front screen and they are not in the list when I click on the Start button, just some are listed but not many and in an order I don't like, last purchased then frequently
    used (not) and who wants 'suggestion for paid programmes' ?)

Thx in advance

RosemaryAllan, Jan 18, 2020
  3. Why use an ADBANNER BLOCKING HOSTS file? Here is why:

APK... Whats interesting about Ad Muncher: Free ad blocking for all browsers is that it builds a ban list automatically from "ad shaped" gifs + many other features. Worth looking at (Suggestion from a programmers perspective... not recommendation to use it).

Completely Bonkers, Jan 18, 2020
  4. Some programm looks wierd

In certain programmes, the lines, colour's and words are blurred, this seems to only apply to programmes that involve text.

Hi,

To assist you better, answer the below questions

• Did you make any changes prior to this issue?
    • When you say programmes, which programs are you exactly referring to?
    Meanwhile, I suggest you to run the
    System Maintenance troubleshooter and check if it helps.

Follow the below steps:

• Type troubleshooting in the search bar.
    • Select Troubleshooting.
    • Select View all on the top left corner.
    • Click on System Maintenance.
    • Follow the on-screen instructions to run the troubleshooter.
    If the issue still persists then I suggest you to try updating the video card driver and other drivers. Check for the issue then. Refer the below article on
    How to: Install and Update drivers in Windows 10:

How to: Install and Update Hardware Drivers in Windows 10

Do get back to us, so we can assist you further.

Ashwin V S, Jan 18, 2020
Thema:

Some programm looks wierd

1. Some programm looks wierd - Similar Threads - programm looks wierd

2. My pop up looks wierd

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My pop up looks wierd: can anyone help me, some of my windows pop up looks weird, it doesn't shows any button in it, it happens to some installer too.Here's an example https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-pop-up-looks-wierd/f677bcc8-8e61-4c9b-a358-841cceff7a79
  3. My pop up looks wierd

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My pop up looks wierd: can anyone help me, some of my windows pop up looks weird, it doesn't shows any button in it, it happens to some installer too.Here's an example https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-pop-up-looks-wierd/f677bcc8-8e61-4c9b-a358-841cceff7a79
  4. Fail to install some programmes

Fail to install some programmes: Hello! I have some installation issues with zoom, spotify , discord etc. . When I tried to install Spotify nothing happened after installing it, there was no app of Spotify. The only solution was to download it from Microsoft Store. What about Zoom... When I install it , it...
  5. Fail to install some programmes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Fail to install some programmes: Hello! I have some installation issues with zoom, spotify , discord etc. . When I tried to install Spotify nothing happened after installing it, there was no app of Spotify. The only solution was to download it from Microsoft Store. What about Zoom... When I install it , it...
  6. wierd glitch looking parts of windows programs

in Windows 10 Customization
    wierd glitch looking parts of windows programs: I've been experiencing issues with programs installed on windows, glitches appear when i hover/click over a button. This issue only appears on installed programs and won't appear when im surfing the internet google Chrome etc Isit a graphic issue? Although I've tried...
  7. Looking for some advice

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Looking for some advice: What should I do when u get this error, c:\$SysReset\Scatch\Csrss.ex? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/looking-for-some-advice/3f27847c-e942-49ef-b290-be91c9418fb4
  8. Some wierd Error message on startup

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Some wierd Error message on startup: Recently When I start my windows, an error messege pops up stating " windows cannot find '--noAMD'. Make sure you typed the name correctly, and then try again" What should I do to stop it or How can I fix this ? [IMG]...
  9. Looking for some help

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Looking for some help: Jump to the bottom for specs/TLDR I built my first PC in November with birthday money (yes I still get birthday money at my age), the PC worked till January. That's when it started doing random restarts and that blue screen with "Your PC ran into a problem and..." This...
  10. Shortcuts to some programmes no longer work.

Shortcuts to some programmes no longer work.: I have some programmes on Desktop which now have blank icon infills to them. They are Word2013,Excel2013, PowerPoint 2013,Publisher2013 and Outlook2013. When I click on the Shortcut icon I get the message "The WINWORD.EXE that this shortcut refers to has been changed or moved...