Windows 10: Some programs and windows close immediately after launching

Discus and support Some programs and windows close immediately after launching in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Some programs such as Microsoft Edge, some games and windows close a few seconds after launching. Some programs that work are Firefox, Discord, Task... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by delliria_111, Sep 16, 2021.

1. Some programs and windows close immediately after launching

Some programs such as Microsoft Edge, some games and windows close a few seconds after launching. Some programs that work are Firefox, Discord, Task Manager. Settings work normally, but i can not run troubleshooter, because it closes immediately after start, I can check System Configuration, because it also closes immediately after start. I can not even reset my PC, because when I click "Get Started", another window opens - that also closes in a few seconds. Cmd works and i have tried this sfc/scannow, but no issues were found.I have updated my PC today, because I thought the update might fix

:)

delliria_111, Sep 16, 2021
  2. OldNavyGuy, Sep 16, 2021
  3. Windows Apps Close Immediately After Launching

I've had mixed results with Tweaking.com's Windows Repair All in One tool.

I would go forward with the DISM option, and failing that, move on to a repair install using an in-place upgrade.

Windows Apps Close Immediately After Launching

As I recall, you had the problem with the repair install/in-place upgrade before you rolled back to 1903.

OldNavyGuy, Sep 16, 2021
  4. Some programs and windows close immediately after launching

Windows Calculator app does not launch/ Closes immediately when launched.

my computer updated with another windows update, upon this the

Windows Calculator app does not launch/ Closes immediately when launched.

i have tried a reset on app, uninstall and reinstall.

still not working

modified_life, Sep 16, 2021
Thema:

Some programs and windows close immediately after launching

1. Some programs and windows close immediately after launching - Similar Threads - programs close immediately

2. window apps and programs closes immediately after opening

in Windows 10 Gaming
    window apps and programs closes immediately after opening: so its been a week that I'm having this problem...…window programs/app like troubleshoot closes immediately after opening them, I can't perform troubleshoot for my WIFI and other problem as it closes when i run it, same goes for other installed programs like WinRAR as I can't...
  3. window apps and programs closes immediately after opening

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    window apps and programs closes immediately after opening: so its been a week that I'm having this problem...…window programs/app like troubleshoot closes immediately after opening them, I can't perform troubleshoot for my WIFI and other problem as it closes when i run it, same goes for other installed programs like WinRAR as I can't...
  4. window apps and programs closes immediately after opening

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. Program crashed and now some programs close immediately on opening

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Program crashed and now some programs close immediately on opening: Hi AllBit of a strange one.My Adobe Indesign crashed, and then refused to open every time I have tried afterwards. The splash window appears, and after a few seconds, disappears.This isn't the only program it affects, with Terminal, Thunderbird, Slack, and Aeomi Backupper...
  6. Windows Apps Close Immediately After Launching

Windows Apps Close Immediately After Launching: Windows Version Number: Version 2004 (OS Build 19041.330) Recently I became annoyed with restrictive permissions in C:\Program Files. I changed the permissions for C:\ to only contain user Everyone with Full Control permissions. I changed the Owner in Advanced Permissions to...
  7. Command prompt closes immediately after launching

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Command prompt closes immediately after launching: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/ledgerthemain [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/docmt1/command_prompt_closes_immediately_after_launching/
  8. Diligent Boards closes immediately after launch in windows 10

Diligent Boards closes immediately after launch in windows 10: I have installed diligent boards from Microsoft Store and updated the Microsoft Store apps. But everytime I open diligent boards,it closes immediately after launching...
  9. Some of my programs close immediately (NOT WINDOWS 10 APPS)

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Some of my programs close immediately (NOT WINDOWS 10 APPS): I have got games that work fine. But when I try running some programs like truckersMP, Camtasia, RagePluginHook, etc. (These are all legit.exe) They appear in task manager for legit 2 seconds and then it says (Suspended) and disappears from task manager. They were working...
  10. Skype closes immediately after launching

Skype closes immediately after launching: Hi, I just asked Cortana to open Skype, so she did, and when Skype showed the loading it immediately closed itself. I don't really have too much information, other than this is a Windows 10 Home Version 1803 Build 17738.1000, according to the "About" tab in the settings....