Windows 10: Some programs appear blurry

Discus and support Some programs appear blurry in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; My scale is set to (recommended) 150%, and while most programs are fine, many are blurry. I've googled and tried to find a fix, including running in... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/zxcv444, Feb 3, 2020.

1. Some programs appear blurry

My scale is set to (recommended) 150%, and while most programs are fine, many are blurry. I've googled and tried to find a fix, including running in compatibility mode with Windows 8, or click the "High DPI scaling override" checkbox in the compatibility tab > Change high DPI settings"

But neither seem to work.

submitted by /u/zxcv444
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/zxcv444, Feb 3, 2020

2. Blurry text in windows 10 in some programs

Thank you for the feedback, JK. Have you tried to adjust the compatibility settings of the Microsoft Office programs? If you haven't, then let's adjust it to improve its appearance. Follow these steps:

• Click the Windows icon, then File Explorer.
    • Open Microsoft Office folder.
    • Right-click the icon of the Office program with blurry text and click
      Properties
    • Click the Compatibility tab and check Disable display scaling on high DPI settings.
    • Click Apply, then OK.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards.

Vanessa Yar, Feb 3, 2020
  3. Why did the startup window get cleared?

I didn't missed any step, the list was gone and gone , even after using lot of programs the programs were not listed in that list.

smartali89, Feb 3, 2020
  4. 3Colors Win User

Some programs appear blurry

Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond Some programs appear blurry :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Feb 3, 2020
Thema:

Some programs appear blurry

1. Some programs appear blurry - Similar Threads - programs appear blurry

2. Programs are appearing blurry

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Programs are appearing blurry: Few programs which I've installed on my PC for example BitTorrent, is appearing blurry on my display seems like only the program is in low resolution. How do I make this appear normal as other programs appear? See screenshot you'll notice that program is blurry while below...
  3. Some apps appear blurry

in Windows 10 Customization
    Some apps appear blurry: I've recently run into a problem where some apps appear blurry. It used to just be for experimental apps that I coded myself, but I've found that now my minecraft launcher has become blurry too. I've already tried going to "Fix apps that appear blurry" but the setting was...
  4. Some icons appear to be blurry in the system traytaskbar

Some icons appear to be blurry in the system traytaskbar: Hello guys... i recently bought my laptop its Acer Nitro 5 AN515-43 i basically use it for gaming... now the problem is that some icons in my taskbar are blurryspecially the nvidia control panel and geforce tray icons Why is this happening? i have updated all the...
  5. Some programs/windows looks really blurry

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Some programs/windows looks really blurry: Its really weird to explain but some programs and windows for example the windows recovery windows looks really blurry and not so sharp. Also my hide pictograms in the right corner. submitted by /u/midsty [link] [comments]...
  6. Some apps appear blurry

Some apps appear blurry: Hello, Recently I have been experiencing some issues with two of my apps. Slack and Twitch appear blurry when the mouse cursor is not hovering over them. This started happening a few weeks ago and I can tell what's causing it. I tried a bunch of things I found online about...
  7. Font looks blurry on some programs

Font looks blurry on some programs: Hey guys, i'm having a problem... I've updated my OS last week from Windows 8.1 to 10, and from that moment, the font looks blurry on some programs. It's not cleartype, as I've already checked that and it looks as it should on some other places. I'm attaching a picture...
  8. Some applications appear blurry...

Some applications appear blurry...: So basically, my new laptop has a 1080p screen. Some applications such as first class (email) and others appear in lower resolution or/and are not very sharp. I have turned on the setting which makes windows "unblurry" apps but it did not change anything. Furthermore, I...
  9. Fonts is blurry in some programs

Fonts is blurry in some programs: I run Windows 10 Pro 64-Bit The font in the GUI of certain programs (programs that were installed by me the user) show in very blurry font It doesn't occur in other programs For example I run Nitro PDF Pro (a PDF editor). All its menu and screens show in blurry font as well...
  10. Blurry text on some windows and programs

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Blurry text on some windows and programs: I recently acquired an MSI GX60 laptop which I installed Windows 10 onto, after it installed all its drivers and software automatically (something I particularly love about Windows 10 as opposed to Windows 7 & 8) it took me a while to notice that some programs would show a...