Windows 10: Some programs are terminated without concent

Discus and support Some programs are terminated without concent in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I think it is Windows 10 that I can blame for terminating legitimate programs and apps while my PC is turned on. For instance, AnVir Task Manager is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by PatrickEarley1, Sep 24, 2018.

1. Some programs are terminated without concent

I think it is Windows 10 that I can blame for terminating legitimate programs and apps while my PC is turned on. For instance, AnVir Task Manager is adjusted to run on start up. I dislike it and don’t want to use the "start fresh" option or any other generic solutions. Why does Windows 10 close apps without user consent?

:)

PatrickEarley1, Sep 24, 2018

2. Why did the startup window get cleared?

I didn't missed any step, the list was gone and gone , even after using lot of programs the programs were not listed in that list.

smartali89, Sep 24, 2018
  3. ARH_999 Win User
    Terminal Emulator

Is there a terminal emulation program within Win10? If not, any suggestions? I'm a radio operator and need it to program/access a connected radio modem. Thanks.

ARH_999, Sep 24, 2018
  4. Some programs are terminated without concent

Terminal program for Series-60

Hello.

Is there any terminal program(s) for Series-60?

I mean like Windows Hyper terminal.

ruben_beteta, Sep 24, 2018
Thema:

Some programs are terminated without concent

1. Some programs are terminated without concent - Similar Threads - programs are terminated

2. Some programs not showing in programs and features

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Some programs not showing in programs and features: Hi somedays ago i turned off my laptop and next day when i turned it on and i wanted to uninstall Adobe Photoshop but it was not listed in the programs and features. and there are some other programs that are not showing in the list.And yeah after that day my Laptop isn't...
  3. Some programs not showing in programs and features

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Some programs not showing in programs and features: Hi somedays ago i turned off my laptop and next day when i turned it on and i wanted to uninstall Adobe Photoshop but it was not listed in the programs and features. and there are some other programs that are not showing in the list.And yeah after that day my Laptop isn't...
  4. How to shut down a program that will not terminate.

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to shut down a program that will not terminate.: I have a Sked Program on windows like use c:\mypathtoIE\iexpore.exe and http://mydomain.com/mypage.htmit runs fine.. but the IE will not shut down after its run and stays running... I have the Sked pgm set to terminate the program if running when time for the next on.. but it...
  5. How to resume terminated programs

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    How to resume terminated programs: How to resume terminated processes [IMG] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-resume-terminated-programs/94914ed9-42dd-477c-a20c-4c61f12f79bd
  6. Terminated Employee left without login credentials

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Terminated Employee left without login credentials: Looking for a way to log into a computer of a previous employee that was terminated but didn't leave log in credentials. There is only one option for loggin in which is his own user name. No other or admin option. Thoughts? Sean...
  7. click ok to terminate the program

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    click ok to terminate the program: Every now and then I sign in and I get an error code and a message " click ok to terminate the program." Should I be worried? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/click-ok-to-terminate-the-program/ec0d1534-8ffb-49e4-95f4-d7e05317bf46
  8. Cannot run some Programs on Program Files without Admin rights

in Windows 10 Customization
    Cannot run some Programs on Program Files without Admin rights: Hi, Recent days, my pc cannot run some programs: - SQL Server Management Studio [ATTACH] - Visual Studio cannot Publish websites with FTP publishing mode - Logitech Gaming Software - lgcore.exe cannot run at start up. To fix it, I have to set combability mode of exe...
  9. Termination of programs and applications by Windows 10.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Termination of programs and applications by Windows 10.: Windows 10 regularly terminates legitimate programs/apps that I've installed to run permanently permanently while my computer is switched on, like for instance AnVir Task Manager. I've adjusted Anvir Task Manager to run on start-up. It's very frustrating and I'm not willing...
  10. Windows 10 closes some programs without error message

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 closes some programs without error message: Hello eveyrone, So, for the past 2 days my pc is displaying an unusual behaviour. Every installer that I download does not work. Some programs like uTorrent or Dolphin or Hijackthis don't work. I have tried compatibility, I have tried running them as admin. And nothing...