Windows 10: Some programs cant connect to internet connection

Discus and support Some programs cant connect to internet connection in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Miscosoft store, epic games launcher, valorant and dead by daylight cant connect to internet. In microsoft store everything is loading slower than... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Venkirox, Jun 11, 2020.

1. Venkirox Win User

Some programs cant connect to internet connection

Miscosoft store, epic games launcher, valorant and dead by daylight cant connect to internet. In microsoft store everything is loading slower than before but when I try to buy or download something it says connection problem, error 0x800704cf . In valorant it was error 21 and others just seem to not be able to connect. I tried a lot of things and I think it might be registry problem.

Here is reddit post with things which I tried:

https://www.reddit.com/r/techsupport/comments/gznkfy/windows_programs_cant_connect_to_internet/

:)

Venkirox, Jun 11, 2020

2. Windows 10 Internet Connectivity Issues with various programs

Hi,

Apologies for the late reply.

Try the following steps:

I would suggest you to run Internet Connectivity troubleshooter:

Try the following steps:

• Click "Search" and type "Troubleshooting" without quotes and hit enter.

• Click “View All”

• Select "Internet Explorer connection"

• Click next to run the troubleshooter.

Regards,

Waseemulla S, Jun 11, 2020
  3. Internet connection speeds

I'm really curious about this, considering the amount of hoopla every major internet connection provider likes to claim about their services, and many times exaggerated just to help their own sales . . .

So, with that in mind, anyone willing to post up their download/upload connection speeds, and we can see just how much of a difference there is in the various internet connection types.

Hit up Speedtest by Ookla - The Global Broadband Speed Test, choose the location closest to your home and begin the test, afterwards, copy and paste your result here. Also, please list what type of connection you have (dial-up, cable, DSL, VDSL, FiOS, etc) - if you are running through an ethernet connection, please also list whether it's a direct connection, or your LAN/WiFi connection speeds.

So, I guess I'lll start:

Verizon standard DSL - D-Link 802.11g 54Mbps

Some programs cant connect to internet connection 189114715.png

imperialreign, Jun 11, 2020
  4. topgundcp Win User

Connecting computer with no internet connection to network printer

@dk1971
    1. Open Admin command and type: ipconfig

Some programs cant connect to internet connection [​IMG]
    2. Win+X->Control Panel->Netwok and Sharing Center
      Follow the screen shot. This should disable internet access from this PC but allows access to local device(s)
      NOTE: Use the IP & Subnet Mask from step 1. Leave Default gateway & DNS Server blank

Some programs cant connect to internet connection [​IMG]

topgundcp, Jun 11, 2020
Thema:

1. Some programs cant connect to internet connection - Similar Threads - programs cant connect

2. Some apps cant connect to internet

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Some apps cant connect to internet: Some apps cant connect to internet e.g Steam Battlenet and Windows apps but other can e.g Internet browsers. Discord, Spotify. I'm on a windows 10 computer and I've tried turning off proxy, disabling firewalls, reinstalling apps but the issue still persists....
  3. Some apps cant connect to internet

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Some apps cant connect to internet: Some apps cant connect to internet e.g Steam Battlenet and Windows apps but other can e.g Internet browsers. Discord, Spotify. I'm on a windows 10 computer and I've tried turning off proxy, disabling firewalls, reinstalling apps but the issue still persists....
  4. Some apps cant connect to internet

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Some programs are connecting to the internet and not others.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Some programs are connecting to the internet and not others.: This issue is driving me up the wall.A number of unrelated programs on my PC have little or no internet connectivity, while others are absolutely fine.- This issue seems to have appeared out of nowhere, I haven't changed any settings recently on my PC.- My browsers, Chrome...
  6. Some programs are connecting to the internet and not others.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Some programs are connecting to the internet and not others.: This issue is driving me up the wall.A number of unrelated programs on my PC have little or no internet connectivity, while others are absolutely fine.- This issue seems to have appeared out of nowhere, I haven't changed any settings recently on my PC.- My browsers, Chrome...
  7. Some programs are connecting to the internet and not others.

8. Windows programs cant connect to internet connection

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows programs cant connect to internet connection: I have problem with internet I discovered it 3 days ago I cant open epic games becasue it says there is internet connection problem, in Valorant there was problem number 21 and in dbd it says cant connect to servers. I dont know what to do I already written to epic support...
  9. Downloaded programs cant connect to the Internet

Downloaded programs cant connect to the Internet: After resetting my Windows 10 PC some programs I download cant connect to the Internet for example Steam I'm able to use Firefox and Microsoft Edge but some websites don't load...
  10. Internet is connected but some programs denied

Internet is connected but some programs denied: Steam (steam needs to be online to update. Please confirm your network connection and try again). The McAfee program also cannot run after download as there is an internet connection problem. I also have same problem with garena plus. Besides, I am unable to download...