Windows 10: Some programs cant work

Discus and support Some programs cant work in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Some programs can't work. After instalation I have white screen in program window. same program are working on another computer I have Windows 10... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Drazen Dragusica, Apr 20, 2019.

1. Some programs cant work

Some programs can't work.

After instalation I have white screen in program window.

same program are working on another computer

I have Windows 10

for example - team viewer cant see partner window

:)

Drazen Dragusica, Apr 20, 2019

2. Why did the startup window get cleared?

I didn't missed any step, the list was gone and gone , even after using lot of programs the programs were not listed in that list.

smartali89, Apr 20, 2019
  3. Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, Apr 20, 2019
  4. Some programs cant work

help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Apr 20, 2019
Thema:

Some programs cant work

1. Some programs cant work - Similar Threads - programs cant

2. trying to delete a virus from control manager programs i get a pop up cant rum launcher.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    trying to delete a virus from control manager programs i get a pop up cant rum launcher.: control panel to programs cant delete error pop up can run launcher https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/trying-to-delete-a-virus-from-control-manager/5951dd10-4abf-40b9-8e5f-c96812fbd290
  3. trying to delete a virus from control manager programs i get a pop up cant rum launcher.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    trying to delete a virus from control manager programs i get a pop up cant rum launcher.: control panel to programs cant delete error pop up can run launcher https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/trying-to-delete-a-virus-from-control-manager/5951dd10-4abf-40b9-8e5f-c96812fbd290
  4. trying to delete a virus from control manager programs i get a pop up cant rum launcher.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Cant access certain websites or programs since reinstalling windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cant access certain websites or programs since reinstalling windows 11: I've had problems with accessing adobe's site and downloading the adobe creative cloud app, now i cannot connect to bethesda website neither play their games. i was able to have programs such as photoshop, premiere pro and bethesda games before i reinstalled my windows. how...
  6. Cant access certain websites or programs since reinstalling windows 11

Cant access certain websites or programs since reinstalling windows 11: I've had problems with accessing adobe's site and downloading the adobe creative cloud app, now i cannot connect to bethesda website neither play their games. i was able to have programs such as photoshop, premiere pro and bethesda games before i reinstalled my windows. how...
  7. Cant get full permision of Program Files folder

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cant get full permision of Program Files folder: Hi, I have full permission of my drive C: including folders, subfolders and files, but i dont have full control permission of my Program Files and i cant change it. I can delete, rename and move files in my Program Files, but it always shows pop up: Folder Access Denied,...
  8. Cant get full permision of Program Files folder

Cant get full permision of Program Files folder: Hi, I have full permission of my drive C: including folders, subfolders and files, but i dont have full control permission of my Program Files and i cant change it. I can delete, rename and move files in my Program Files, but it always shows pop up: Folder Access Denied,...
  9. Cant get full permision of Program Files folder

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  10. i cant open setting or any programs can not get updates

i cant open setting or any programs can not get updates: ican not open setting window i can not open any games the act like they are going to start then shut down i can not get updates i am at a lose i need some help anyone it been doing this on the programs about a week not i can not grt into my setting windows...