Windows 10: Some programs display bad. Very bad

Discus and support Some programs display bad. Very bad in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] how do i fix this https://preview.redd.it/ug0zctp4y2l61.png?width=1919&format=png&auto=webp&s=a1a720d320421b4c0deb32c87b084bc4eff89d79... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/lauti2043, Mar 4, 2021.

1. Some programs display bad. Very bad

/u/lauti2043, Mar 4, 2021

2. good programs gone bad

list all the programs here that you know was good but is now bad

skellattarr, Mar 4, 2021
  3. Bad Resoluton

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to uninstall and reinstall the drivers once again and check if it helps.

If the issue still persists, I recommend you to reinstall the display drivers in compatibility mode.

Refer the steps to install a driver in compatibility mode:

• Right click on the setup file of the driver and select
      Properties

• Select Compatibility Tab

• Place a check mark next to Run this program in Compatibility mode and select the operating system accordingly from the drop down list.

• Let the driver to install and then check the functionality.
    Hope it helps.

Please reply to the status of the issue.

Thanks.

Anil Madishetty, Mar 4, 2021
  4. NikBatch Win User

Some programs display bad. Very bad

Nokia: bad software, bad support, bad system, bad, bad, bad!

Nokia: bad software, bad support, bad system, bad, bad, bad!

NikBatch, Mar 4, 2021
Thema:

Some programs display bad. Very bad

1. Some programs display bad. Very bad - Similar Threads - programs display bad

2. Bad Textures on Various Programs

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bad Textures on Various Programs: Hello,I have an issue at which online videos and images is not displayed well. some images\videos are full of pixelation see below image. The video is heavily pixelated, the first suggestion on the right is slightly pixelated and the others are fine. refreshing the page,...
  3. Bad Textures on Various Programs

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Bad Textures on Various Programs: Hello,I have an issue at which online videos and images is not displayed well. some images\videos are full of pixelation see below image. The video is heavily pixelated, the first suggestion on the right is slightly pixelated and the others are fine. refreshing the page,...
  4. Very bad internet connection

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Very bad internet connection: The wifi connection to my laptop is very bad but, the connection to other devices in my home is totally fine. I don't know what to do to fix this problem even though i tried lots of things already. Someone please help....
  5. Very bad internet connection

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Very bad internet connection: The wifi connection to my laptop is very bad but, the connection to other devices in my home is totally fine. I don't know what to do to fix this problem even though i tried lots of things already. Someone please help....
  6. Very bad internet connection

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  7. Some of my games [slots] flicker very bad

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Some of my games [slots] flicker very bad: Some of my games [slots] flicker very bad https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/some-of-my-games-slots-flicker-very-bad/2a38d249-947b-4b95-af8f-fc6099ba9019
  8. WIN10 is going very badly

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    WIN10 is going very badly: [ATTACH] I don't remember if I had this problem before upgrading to the latest version of win10 but my PC sometimes goes slow: they don't load the pages properly, sometimes they fall off and in games the latency goes to hell. This is sporadic, sometimes it goes well but...
  9. Bad Program

in Windows 10 Customization
    Bad Program: Hello everyone, a few days ago got a couple Windows 10 updates. Did not install any new programs or apps, Then this started, Error OneCoreCommonProxyStub.dll Error pretty much opening any program, that Microsoft had not participated in, Discord Star Wars the Old Republic...
  10. My display quality is very bad, probably 720p or worse

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My display quality is very bad, probably 720p or worse: I have a relatively old pc and a brand new Alienware monitor but my display is bad and i was wondering if the problem is my graphics card. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-display-quality-is-very-bad-probably-720p-or/a077b3ac-684f-42b2-9475-bf3199eebcd1