Windows 10: Some programs not showing in programs and features

Discus and support Some programs not showing in programs and features in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi somedays ago i turned off my laptop and next day when i turned it on and i wanted to uninstall Adobe Photoshop but it was not listed in the programs... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Abbasimeerali, Dec 8, 2022.

1. Some programs not showing in programs and features

Hi somedays ago i turned off my laptop and next day when i turned it on and i wanted to uninstall Adobe Photoshop but it was not listed in the programs and features. and there are some other programs that are not showing in the list.And yeah after that day my Laptop isn't opening .bat file. when double click on the .bat file nothing happens and when i right click on the file no open option available.Can someone help me please?

:)

Abbasimeerali, Dec 8, 2022
  2. jimbob537 Win User

program not showing up in programs and features

I am trying to uninstall pogo games program and it is not listed in programs and features accessed by control panel where do i find it?

jimbob537, Dec 8, 2022
  3. Want to uninstall a program not listed in Programs and Features

I accidentally deleted a program from the Programs and Features list after uninstalling it. I've reinstalled it, but would like to uninstall it again (long story). However, it's not showing up in the list. How can I fix this? Is there a way to add it to
    the list?

MikeCairns86, Dec 8, 2022
  4. Some programs not showing in programs and features

can't uninstall program

Hi,

Welcome to Microsoft Community. I appreciate your effort in resolving this issue.

- Did you try un-installing the program from programs and features?

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

Repairing or removing programs

To uninstall programs, go to Settings.
    • On the Start menu, then select Settings.
    • Select System > Apps & features.
    • Select the program, then select Uninstall. Some apps that are built in to Windows can’t be uninstalled.
    • Follow the directions on the screen.
    If you are still unable to uninstall the program, follow the steps below.

• In Search, enter Control Panel and select Control Panel.
    • Select Programs > Programs and Features, then select the program.
    • Select the program, then select Uninstall. Some apps that are built in to Windows can’t be uninstalled.
    • Follow the directions on the screen.

Let us know the status.

Regards,

Guru Kiran

Guru Kiran G, Dec 8, 2022
Thema:

Some programs not showing in programs and features

1. Some programs not showing in programs and features - Similar Threads - programs showing programs

2. Uninstalled Programs still showing in Programs and Features

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Uninstalled Programs still showing in Programs and Features: Hi all,old Photoshop /Bridge version from 2021 still showing in Programs and Features. These versions are from 2021 and long gone/uninstalled / not listed in Creative Cloud, as old versions automatically are uninstalled when a new version comes out.Initiating the "Uninstall"...
  3. Uninstalled Programs still showing in Programs and Features

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Uninstalled Programs still showing in Programs and Features: Hi all,old Photoshop /Bridge version from 2021 still showing in Programs and Features. These versions are from 2021 and long gone/uninstalled / not listed in Creative Cloud, as old versions automatically are uninstalled when a new version comes out.Initiating the "Uninstall"...
  4. Uninstalled Programs still showing in Programs and Features

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Some programs not showing in programs and features

Some programs not showing in programs and features: Hi somedays ago i turned off my laptop and next day when i turned it on and i wanted to uninstall Adobe Photoshop but it was not listed in the programs and features. and there are some other programs that are not showing in the list.And yeah after that day my Laptop isn't...
  6. Some programs not showing in programs and features

Some programs not showing in programs and features: Hi somedays ago i turned off my laptop and next day when i turned it on and i wanted to uninstall Adobe Photoshop but it was not listed in the programs and features. and there are some other programs that are not showing in the list.And yeah after that day my Laptop isn't...
  7. Programs and Features

in Windows 10 Customization
    Programs and Features: Ever since Windows 10 did its automatic update, which should be illegal I never asked it to update and I even tried turning the feature off but it updated anyways, now when I look under Programs and Features it shows that I have a total of 15 programs installed on my...
  8. programs & features

programs & features: There are several programs on my laptop that seem like they might be unnecessary but I'm not sure. For instance, there are 2 programs called Microsoft Visual C++ 2012 Redistributable - Version 11.0.61030.0. They were both installed on the same date in 2018 - but one says...
  9. Programs and features

in Windows 10 Customization
    Programs and features: The list of windows settings is extensive. Is there a default setting or a list of items that must be left on in order to keep the basic Win10 programs running. I would like to shut down anything that is burning Ram that I don't need. Cortina is the biggest user of Ram...
  10. Some installed Programs not listed in Programs and Features...

Some installed Programs not listed in Programs and Features...: Some (3, out of maybe 20) of my installed Programs, all working perfectly well, are not listed in Control Panel -> Programs and Features. Any ideas on how to rectify this, please? Thank you. 21717