Windows 10: Some programs say they are not connected to the internet and stuff but i am tho

Discus and support Some programs say they are not connected to the internet and stuff but i am tho in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Some programs (such as microsoft programs like pp and Adobe's Creative Cloud) say they aren't connected to the internet or cannot connect when all else... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Aytze, Apr 26, 2019.

1. Aytze Win User

Some programs say they are not connected to the internet and stuff but i am tho

Some programs (such as microsoft programs like pp and Adobe's Creative Cloud) say they aren't connected to the internet or cannot connect when all else works (steam, chrome and stuff work)

So i have asked this question before but i've begun filling in some detials in the comments as i tried getting this fixed but no one bothers looking through that so i've gotten no help since. I've given up on the problem so here i am and here's the summary:

- I don't see the error code anymore but Adobe still refuses (like it won't connect) to connect, by this i mean when i try to connect it, it is infinitely loading.

- I am Using an ethernet connection to my modem

- These programs somehow work when I'm at school on my school wifi...

Here's the old thread if anyone is bothered reading through it: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us...but-i-am/5b1fa8e5-a32d-4804-84a8-cae58fa6c594

I'm not sure how to fix this but yea. Thanks so much! I'm trying to edit a photo on photoshop but i can't get it working, if there's anything more you guys need to know please ask! Thank you so much once again Some programs say they are not connected to the internet and stuff but i am tho :D

Some programs say they are not connected to the internet and stuff but i am tho 384ce294-fcb5-4ee2-ac9b-16f7e9929ea5?upload=true.jpg

:)

Aytze, Apr 26, 2019

2. Windows 10 Internet Connectivity Issues with various programs

Hi,

Apologies for the late reply.

Try the following steps:

I would suggest you to run Internet Connectivity troubleshooter:

Try the following steps:

• Click "Search" and type "Troubleshooting" without quotes and hit enter.

• Click “View All”

• Select "Internet Explorer connection"

• Click next to run the troubleshooter.

Regards,

Waseemulla S, Apr 26, 2019
  3. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Apr 26, 2019
  4. Some programs say they are not connected to the internet and stuff but i am tho

Cant get Cortana to work, says it's not connected to the internet.

Hello ,

Your question on Microsoft Community has received a reply from Joy Kemprai.

Title:
    Cant get Cortana To work

Hi John,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand the issue that you are facing currently, and we in Community will try to resolve your issue the best way we can.

Before I can provide you any assistance, I would like you to answer the question below:

1. Do you that an un-interrupted internet connection?

2. Is your web browser working properly?

I suggest that you perform the steps below and check if the issue persist:

Step 1: Disable Proxy

Sometimes using proxy to connect to the internet may cause issues while connecting to the network.

Follow the steps below to disable proxy:

• Press “Windows Key” + “R”.
    • Type “inetcpl.cpl”.
    • Go to Connection.
    • Click on LAN Settings.
    • Check the box which says Automatically detect settings.
    • Uncheck the box under Proxy server.
    Step 2: Run Internet Troubleshooter.

Though you are able to use internet, there could be some problems or some settings which could have stopped Windows services to connect to the internet.

I suggest you to run the Internet connection troubleshooter to fix such issues, follow the steps below:

• Press Windows key + R
    • Type Control
    • Click on Troubleshooting
    • Click on Connect to the internet
    • Click on Next and follow the On-screen instructions.
    Your reply is very important for us to ensure a proper resolution. Please get back to us with the above information in order to assist you accordingly.

I have done all the above and have a 50mbps connection. Help. Thank You

John Schaus, Apr 26, 2019
Thema:

Some programs say they are not connected to the internet and stuff but i am tho

1. Some programs say they are not connected to the internet and stuff but i am tho - Similar Threads - programs are connected

2. Some programs are connecting to the internet and not others.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Some programs are connecting to the internet and not others.: This issue is driving me up the wall.A number of unrelated programs on my PC have little or no internet connectivity, while others are absolutely fine.- This issue seems to have appeared out of nowhere, I haven't changed any settings recently on my PC.- My browsers, Chrome...
  3. Some programs are connecting to the internet and not others.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Some programs are connecting to the internet and not others.: This issue is driving me up the wall.A number of unrelated programs on my PC have little or no internet connectivity, while others are absolutely fine.- This issue seems to have appeared out of nowhere, I haven't changed any settings recently on my PC.- My browsers, Chrome...
  4. Some programs are connecting to the internet and not others.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. I am unable to connect to the internet. It says that you are connected to the internet but...

I am unable to connect to the internet. It says that you are connected to the internet but...: [IMG]My internet status is showing as connected but while i open a browser etc. it says you are internet access is blocked. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-unable-to-connect-to-the-internet-it-says/8188299b-da64-47b2-b61d-f2e88c8bc5c1
  6. Some programs cant connect to internet connection

Some programs cant connect to internet connection: Miscosoft store, epic games launcher, valorant and dead by daylight cant connect to internet. In microsoft store everything is loading slower than before but when I try to buy or download something it says connection problem, error 0x800704cf . In valorant it was error 21 and...
  7. Computer Says I'm Not Connected To The Internet But I am...

Computer Says I'm Not Connected To The Internet But I am...: So this is an issue I've had for a few weeks now. Basically whenever I power up my computer and I check the network center it says that I'm connected to my wifi but there's no internet. The problem is that my browser is connecting to the internet and I can stream and watch...
  8. Edge says I am not connected to the internet

Edge says I am not connected to the internet: Microsoft Edge thinks that I am not connected to the internet. But I am connected, when I change browser, everything ok... The problem occurs not only with Edge but also with some other Microsoft services like Cortana....
  9. I am connected to the internet, but in the toolbar it says Not Connect

I am connected to the internet, but in the toolbar it says Not Connect: I am connected to the internet, but in the toolbar it says Not Connected and Connections are available. I am referring this to the Wifi Icon on the Bottom Right Corner near the Clock (Notification Area). There is no yellow asterix and I am properly connected to the...
  10. Internet is connected but some programs denied

Internet is connected but some programs denied: Steam (steam needs to be online to update. Please confirm your network connection and try again). The McAfee program also cannot run after download as there is an internet connection problem. I also have same problem with garena plus. Besides, I am unable to download...