Windows 10: Some programs show "White Lines" all over the UI!

Discus and support Some programs show "White Lines" all over the UI! in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello, So I have an issue and I think it's related to windows, I've seen this issue before on some programs including Mozilla Firefox and Visual Studio... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Mhmd Itani_98, Jul 3, 2020.

1. Some programs show "White Lines" all over the UI!

Hello,
    So I have an issue and I think it's related to windows, I've seen this issue before on some programs including Mozilla Firefox and Visual Studio Code etc... I have white lines that appear from time to time that covers the whole UI, I don't know what's causing this to problem and I'm not sure if I explained my it clearly, so I uploaded a screenshot that will help me explain my problem..
    Have you came across this problem before or now what's causing this to happen or how to fix it?

Please check below for the screenshot image link:
    https://imgur.com/07OyEYu

I don't know if this matters but I have the latest version of windows 10 and my laptop's specs are: Intel Core i7-7700HQ, Nvidia GTX 1050Ti, 16Gb Ram.

:)

Mhmd Itani_98, Jul 3, 2020
  2. res0khor Win User

white line under icons on taskbar

icons on taskbar in windows 10 has a white line under all programs list in it that are open, is there a way of removing it?

res0khor, Jul 3, 2020
  3. Naki Win User
    GPU-Z what command line parameter ?

Suggestion: /? (-?) and /help (-help) command-line arguments to show a list of all possible arguments in a small window. *Smile Some programs show "White Lines" all over the UI! :)

Naki, Jul 3, 2020
  4. ryanly Win User

Some programs show "White Lines" all over the UI!

GPU-Z what command line parameter ?

Current /? (-?) or / help (-help) parameter is invalid

ryanly, Jul 3, 2020
Thema:

Some programs show "White Lines" all over the UI!

1. Some programs show "White Lines" all over the UI! - Similar Threads - programs show White

2. Print to Pdf leaves white lines over document

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Print to Pdf leaves white lines over document: I have some old documents scanned and saved as PNG files that I need to compile into single PDF files hundreds of pictures, ideally only a handful of PDF files to contain all.Thinking it would be quick and easy I selected a load, right clicked, and went to Print -> Print As...
  3. Print to Pdf leaves white lines over document

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Print to Pdf leaves white lines over document: I have some old documents scanned and saved as PNG files that I need to compile into single PDF files hundreds of pictures, ideally only a handful of PDF files to contain all.Thinking it would be quick and easy I selected a load, right clicked, and went to Print -> Print As...
  4. Print to Pdf leaves white lines over document

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. white lines grow like crystals over app elements

in Windows 10 Gaming
    white lines grow like crystals over app elements: So i have a problem and it is getting me frustrated. On most web based ".exe" s this kind of crystal appear over buttons and elements of the app. I have updated my drivers and i have no problem with them but it is still there.my screen is a "ASUS vivobook pro S 16x OLED" and...
  6. white lines grow like crystals over app elements

white lines grow like crystals over app elements: So i have a problem and it is getting me frustrated. On most web based ".exe" s this kind of crystal appear over buttons and elements of the app. I have updated my drivers and i have no problem with them but it is still there.my screen is a "ASUS vivobook pro S 16x OLED" and...
  7. Some emojis show as line drawings

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Some emojis show as line drawings: HiIn the emoji panel, all emojis look great, as they should.However, when these are inputted into a multitude of applications, something goes wrong which causes some old? emojis to show up as very ugly line drawings.This behavior can be seen in almost all applications on...
  8. Some emojis show as line drawings

Some emojis show as line drawings: HiIn the emoji panel, all emojis look great, as they should.However, when these are inputted into a multitude of applications, something goes wrong which causes some old? emojis to show up as very ugly line drawings.This behavior can be seen in almost all applications on...
  9. Why are Some Windows Ui aspects still white?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Why are Some Windows Ui aspects still white?: [ATTACH] Hello, On Windows 10 when you set your theme to dark mode, why do some things still keep white? https://preview.redd.it/cukco1qowl961.png?width=1116&format=png&auto=webp&s=4c4f1e2504a82bd72345b825d9752ade906462df...
  10. Weird white lines in all Microsoft apps

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Weird white lines in all Microsoft apps: Hi, I have an ASUS tuf fx505 dt gaming laptop. I am facing a weird issue. Whenever I launch VS code or MS teams on my laptop, they open with weird white lines all over the place, whenever I hover over those lines they disappear. This has been going on with MS teams for quite...