Windows 10: Some programs won't start anymore even after a reinstall of the program

Discus and support Some programs won't start anymore even after a reinstall of the program in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi all, I already posted this issue on other forums like:... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by PlagueDoctor19, Nov 5, 2018.

1. Some programs won't start anymore even after a reinstall of the program

Hi all,

I already posted this issue on other forums like:

https://www.tenforums.com/software-apps/120877-some-programs-wont-start-anymore-even-after-reinstall-program.html

However all the other forums don't give me even a respones or don't react anymore after 1 responds.

I have the weirdest issue. For some background information. I'm an IT'er my self. However, I tried everything within my knowledge to solve the problem.

The problem:
    I'm working on a windows 10 pro, one day after a restart the following occurred:
    -Some services won't start anymore. In my case the background service of a VPN tool.
    -Some apps, (voicebot/snaggit) won't start even after reinstall.

I tried:
    -Clearing temp, appdata and reinstalled the program.
    o Still the same result. Klik to start the program. Loading icon. Nothing happens after that.

-Tried troubleshooters from windows itself no errors.

-No virus scanner or firewall issues.

- Disk check didn't come up with anything

- Starting program as a different user.
    o Again the same result.

- Opening as admin
    o Again the same result

I'm open for all sugestions Some programs won't start anymore even after a reinstall of the program :).

Currently I'm on the point of a reimage of windows Some programs won't start anymore even after a reinstall of the program [​IMG]

Thanks,
    - Tom

:)

PlagueDoctor19, Nov 5, 2018
  2. tabuf Win User

N97 Bluetooth disappeared, won´t start again

Today without any reason the Bluetooth disappeared, and it won´t start anymore from the connections menu. Any clue where to start looking. Software V20, and no new update available.

tabuf, Nov 5, 2018
  3. MrSeanKon Win User
    Must Have Programs and Links for Overclockers!

The program is already in the list.
    Urlyin and ktr thanks for posting here but these programs are not for overclocking they are general programs.
    Please post them here it is a general software list.

MrSeanKon, Nov 5, 2018
  4. Some programs won't start anymore even after a reinstall of the program

Add Remove Programs in Windows XP doesn't finish loading program list?!

Add Remove Programs in Windows XP doesn't finish loading the program list (It never even starts displaying any programs) and I believe it may be that a uninstall program messed up completely and Windows can't figure out what programs are installed because of it. What is the problem? Please?

ventusignis, Nov 5, 2018
Thema:

Some programs won't start anymore even after a reinstall of the program

1. Some programs won't start anymore even after a reinstall of the program - Similar Threads - programs won't start

2. Programs don't show in Program list after reinstallation

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Programs don't show in Program list after reinstallation: Hey everyone!I recently have reinstalled Windows 10 Pro on my computer and I got tons of softwares installed on another drive. Since the reinstallation, these programs still run and work, but they do not show in the program list.That's a problem, since I cannot deinstall...
  3. Programs don't show in Program list after reinstallation

in Windows 10 Customization
    Programs don't show in Program list after reinstallation: Hey everyone!I recently have reinstalled Windows 10 Pro on my computer and I got tons of softwares installed on another drive. Since the reinstallation, these programs still run and work, but they do not show in the program list.That's a problem, since I cannot deinstall...
  4. Programs won't start

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Programs won't start: Hi, I recently encountered this problem randomly some .exe wont open. For example, I download dzsa launcher earlier and when I tried opening it nothing happened, when I open task manager it showed up for like a split second then disappeared. This also happened when I tried...
  5. Some programs not starting

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Some programs not starting: I just recently built a new PC. Everything was working fine 3 weeks until today when I started my computer. I got an error message about OneDrive not being able to start over a qt plugin. Then I noticed some other programs were not starting. When double clicking discord off...
  6. Some apps won't start anymore

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Some apps won't start anymore: Ever since a couple of months ago apps like Cod 2, Cod 4 and Rainbow Six Vegas 2 will not start and crash on boot. They work on other PC's fine but now they no longer work on mine. If I could get any answers then that would be great. Thanks...
  7. Some programs won't open!?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Some programs won't open!?: So, I just updated my Windows 7 to Windows 10, aaand, some games/programs open normally, and others just won't show up on my screen, i tried updating drivers/Nvidia drivers/Visual C++, turn windows protection off, but nothing. After I installed Visual C++ 2015/2017/2019, one...
  8. Some programs starting automatically after restarting the PC

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Some programs starting automatically after restarting the PC: why last application Excel or word which was running starts automatically when i start my computer again after shut down. ***Original title: Program starts automatically.***...
  9. Some Programs won't start after Windows 10 1903 Update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Some Programs won't start after Windows 10 1903 Update: Hello, I recently updated to 1903 There are some programs that I haven't tried opening but these 3 are the programs I've been trying to open but no luck. 1. Adobe Acrobat Tried Fix: Modify (Repair Installation) 2. Origin (EA launcher) Tried Fix: Reinstall Remarks:...
  10. Some programs won't start anymore even after a reinstall of program

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Some programs won't start anymore even after a reinstall of program: Hi all, I have the weirdest issue. For some background information. I'm an IT'er my self. However, I tried everything within my knowledge to solve the problem. The problem: I'm working on a windows 10 pro, one day after a restart the following occurred: -Some services won't...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. some programs wont start