Windows 10: Some queries about resetting and resetting related topics on Windows 10

Discus and support Some queries about resetting and resetting related topics on Windows 10 in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I have a lot of problem with my pc. It doesn't work correctly. So I have some question asked below: 1. I want to recover some of my particular apps and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by MahmoodPiash, Sep 25, 2018.

1. Some queries about resetting and resetting related topics on Windows 10

I have a lot of problem with my pc. It doesn't work correctly. So I have some question asked below: 1. I want to recover some of my particular apps and files. So, actually how can I do that while resetting my pc? 2.If I reset my pc,will my licensed windows 10 version will be unlicensed? 3.I don't have my windows 10 activation key.So, if my licensed windows 10 turns into unlicensed while resetting my pc, then how can I make my windows 10 licensed?

:)

MahmoodPiash, Sep 25, 2018
  2. newfellow Win User

How to reset whole netsh? (Windows 7)

Was wondering has the commands changed somehow since on Windows XP and on Windows Vista 'NETSH INT RESET ALL' cleaned entire netsh up from top to bottom.

Now on Windows 7 this same command says no go and only way I can see it is by building .cmd/.bat which does something like:

Code: netsh winsock reset all netsh int 6to4 reset all netsh int ipv4 reset all netsh int ipv6 reset all netsh int httpstunnel reset all netsh int isatap reset all netsh int portproxy reset all netsh int tcp reset all netsh int teredo reset all[/quote] now the king of the hill of bugs is this doesn't actually do even it's job even after reboot. values setup to are not reset to defaults. (I know I could add more entire list of entries there is, but looking for clean delete/wipe settings & default everything not to dump entire list of resets.)

So, anyone got a plan B?

newfellow, Sep 25, 2018
  3. P4-630 Win User
    How to reset Windwos 8 Password?

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/what-do-forget-windows-password#1TC=windows-8

• If you've forgotten your Windows password, there are several ways to retrieve or reset it:
      • If your PC is on a domain, your system administrator must reset your password.
      • If you're using a Microsoft account, you can reset your password online. ...
      • If you're using a local account, use your password hint as a reminder.

P4-630, Sep 25, 2018
  4. Caring1 Win User

Some queries about resetting and resetting related topics on Windows 10

Having random resets on Windows 10

I would suggest trying another PSU.
    It appears to me it cuts out under load.
    Use CPUID HWMonitor to check voltages while running at idle, then load.
    Not resetting while in BIOS, does not mean Hardware isn't to blame, it only shows basic drivers and hardware are functioning correctly.

Caring1, Sep 25, 2018
Thema:

Some queries about resetting and resetting related topics on Windows 10

1. Some queries about resetting and resetting related topics on Windows 10 - Similar Threads - queries resetting resetting

2. Windows Reset Queries

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Reset Queries: Hi I'm facing issues with my Laptop.Defender is not working and Laptop has become slowed down inspite of the fact that only Microsoft Teams and Avast are installed. So should I reset my Laptop? How long will it take with Remove Everything option. How long will it take? Will...
  3. Windows Reset Queries

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows Reset Queries: Hi I'm facing issues with my Laptop.Defender is not working and Laptop has become slowed down inspite of the fact that only Microsoft Teams and Avast are installed. So should I reset my Laptop? How long will it take with Remove Everything option. How long will it take? Will...
  4. Windows reset Query

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows reset Query: I am having problems with my defender from past 2-3 months. Security Intelligence Updates fail to install and Defender shows Engine Unavailable. So I'm doing a Windows Reset and just wanted to know that after reset will Windows Defender work properly?Expecting a quick...
  5. Windows reset queries

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows reset queries: I am having problems with my defender from past 2-3 months. Security Intelligence Updates fail to install and Defender shows Engine Unavailable. So I'm doing a Windows Reset and just wanted to know that after reset will Windows Defender work properly?Expecting a quick...
  6. Windows reset queries

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows reset queries: I am having problems with my defender from past 2-3 months. Security Intelligence Updates fail to install and Defender shows Engine Unavailable. So I'm doing a Windows Reset and just wanted to know that after reset will Windows Defender work properly?Expecting a quick...
  7. Windows reset queries

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. Query related to resetting credentials for network drive

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Query related to resetting credentials for network drive: I am using WIN10. network hard computer NHD1 sees in the networks network hard computer NHD2 but upon the initial network computer credential log in I typed the wrong password and had checked to auto log. So I get the error can't access NHD 2. I know the NHD 2 is properly...
  9. Query related to resetting the password for administrator account

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Query related to resetting the password for administrator account: My screen says that I am locked out and needs the administrator to sign in. Thank you ***Original title: Is there anyway to reset the administrator password?***...
  10. Some queries about Windows resetting and resetting related question.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Some queries about Windows resetting and resetting related question.: I have a lot of problem with my pc. It doesn't work correctly. So I have some question asked below: 1. I want to recover some of my particular apps and files. So, actually how can I do that while resetting my pc? 2.If I reset my pc,will my licensed windows 10 version will...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. some queries about

2. ms edge not using ipv6 address from 6to4 tunnel